[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

14 hours ago, outsanity said:

I never liked Thai dramas before, but seems like they're at the head of the industry when it comes to BL! This show had me smiling and grinning and giggling the whole time.

I totally feel you. SOTUS was the first ever Thai BL drama that I fell in love with. I think I can never replace this series. I hope they can nail this new one tho.

i have alot of hope for the second season but most of all i would actually like the characters in this show to communicate with each other instead of leaving everything to chance. 

Let us pray there's better lighting, singto isn't as stiff as he was in season 1, that Knot and Tew will actually share screentime and like acknowledge each others presence, that Prem and Wad will exchange more than secretive looks and five sentences in this season and that there will be better kiss scenes.

AMEN!!

• Like 4

Hi guys, I'm kinda new to this forum (well not really, I lurk around from time to time but this is my first time writing a post).

Anyways is everyone excited for the second season? I still can't believe they are having a second season! I actually found out through a video I was watching for upcoming BL dramas.. Lol. 

6 hours ago, PastelTears said:

Hi guys, I'm kinda new to this forum (well not really, I lurk around from time to time but this is my first time writing a post).

Anyways is everyone excited for the second season? I still can't believe they are having a second season! I actually found out through a video I was watching for upcoming BL dramas.. Lol. 

Yep!! :D:D:D:heart:

I wached the last episodes and teaser more than 10 times XDDDDDD in the last week. 

On 4/11/2017 at 4:40 PM, BarbieRae said:

i have alot of hope for the second season but most of all i would actually like the characters in this show to communicate with each other instead of leaving everything to chance. 

Let us pray there's better lighting, singto isn't as stiff as he was in season 1, that Knot and Tew will actually share screentime and like acknowledge each others presence, that Prem and Wad will exchange more than secretive looks and five sentences in this season and that there will be better kiss scenes.

AMEN!!

100% agree with you :wub:

10 hours ago, carycalilien said:

Yep!! :D:D:D:heart:

I wached the last episodes and teaser more than 10 times XDDDDDD in the last week. 

Lol, me too. By any chance, do you know when the second season is gonna aired? I heard it was going to aired on Nov 30th but some people are saying that it going to aired on early December, so now I'm not really sure what the official date is.

19 hours ago, PastelTears said:

Lol, me too. By any chance, do you know when the second season is gonna aired? I heard it was going to aired on Nov 30th but some people are saying that it going to aired on early December, so now I'm not really sure what the official date is.

Something about 9th December... And we must wait 2-3weeks for trailer (??) 

maybe sb have sth better or sth more :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, carycalilien said:

Something about 9th December... And we must wait 2-3weeks for trailer (??) 

maybe sb have sth better or sth more :)

Thank you! I can put it on my calendar now. ^^ 

But, why we have to wait three weeks for the official trailer? Hmm it seems a bit suspicious... Lol. Maybe.. Maybe.. they have a surprise plan for us(?) It will explain why we have to wait that long... LOL no idk. :tongue:

5 hours ago, PastelTears said:

Thank you! I can put it on my calendar now. ^^ 

But, why we have to wait three weeks for the official trailer? Hmm it seems a bit suspicious... Lol. Maybe.. Maybe.. they have a surprise plan for us(?) It will explain why we have to wait that long... LOL no idk. :tongue:

I wan't it now!!!! :bawling: And I don't like suprises ... I just feel that they are going to do sth bad and it'll break my hart (but I hope that in the end there will be happy ending)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, carycalilien said:

I wan't it now!!!! :bawling: And I don't like suprises ... I just feel that they are going to do sth bad and it'll break my hart (but I hope that in the end there will be happy ending)

Same, I just that they won't ruin the story. But I'm also looking forward to S2 because I heard that most of the scenes were improvise by Singto x Krist. So I'm excited what the guys have in stored for us. 

On 11/7/2017 at 11:56 PM, PastelTears said:

Same, I just that they won't ruin the story. But I'm also looking forward to S2 because I heard that most of the scenes were improvise by Singto x Krist. So I'm excited what the guys have in stored for us. 

Let's have some faith. Sotus S is in the hands of Bittersweet, I don't think she created these great characters just to tear them apart. They will face challenges of course as Arthit has left the relative safety of their university, and of course their relationship will have to be long distance now. However think of all the ways this can strengthen their bond, I think this is Bittersweet's aim.