[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Sotus the Series is extraordinary a LEGEND. It strengthens the hope of the LGBT community. I'm hoping for more inspiring BL movies/series to come. Hail the Kingdom of Thailand :star:. Land of the best BL movie/series makers. Kudos:blush:.

• Like 8

I jumped to a random page to read the posts and saw...

On 1/5/2017 at 0:05 AM, Moo Moo said:

15826763_249392368827334_617750256461352So cool!! I knew he's handsome and totally attractive but this kind of photo made me want to die :flushed:

...omg!!! :D

Still crying on the inside cuz I missed everything.

• Like 4

Totally off topic. Went to see "The Great Wall" (La grande muraille - here in France) yesterday. If you are into colourful Chinese armies confronting weird alien like beasts along the wall then this easily passes a couple of hours. The plot to get Matt Damon into the film was a bit twisted but I suppose they needed an American star. That said the film could have worked just as well (If not better) as an all Chinese action/fantasy film.

Why am I babbling - because suddenly we are confronted by a young Chinese soldier and I thought : "I know you from somewhere".

Lu Han. He may be approaching 30 but still looks like a child. I declare myself totally sad for being able to recognise him.

• Like 2

On 18/01/2017 at 8:39 PM, Mio- said:

Krist will star in Puppy Honey 2, that should start airing next month and Singto will star in U-Prince the series, now I'm not sure which one... on MDL (http://mydramalist.com/16461-u-prince-the-series-the-single-lawyer) it says he will star in 'The Single Lawyer', first episode at the end of next month. That's all I know off! :D [If I made a mistake, feel free to correct me or add something I've missed :wub:]

Thanks dear...

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm missing Sotus and trying to act like everything was fine haha :D So, I divert my longing for Sotus into fanfiction. I wonder if you were interested bcs it's my first time writing, a bit perv (for sure:tongue:), and my english is, idk, the readers should be the one who rate it :(

Spoiler

Here is the link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/0EmY5Ex58z :wub:

I'm not sure if this post out of topic or not :unsure:

Thank you ❤

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dedededeva said:

Hello!

I'm missing Sotus and trying to act like everything was fine haha :D So, I divert my longing for Sotus into fanfiction. I wonder if you were interested bcs it's my first time writing, a bit perv (for sure:tongue:), and my english is, idk, the readers should be the one who rate it :(

Reveal hidden contents

Here is the link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/0EmY5Ex58z :wub:

I'm not sure if this post out of topic or not :unsure:

Thank you ❤

Thanks for your ff, it was really.....entertaining:wink::w00t:   and the whole ''gang'' with Bright especially, was super funny ! :D

SOTUS FOREVER! :heart:

• Like 4

Spoiler
2 hours ago, yokas said:

Thanks for your ff, it was really.....entertaining:wink::w00t:   and the whole ''gang'' with Bright especially, was super funny ! :D

SOTUS FOREVER! :heart:

I decided to include everyone on it :lol: I'm glad that you enjoyed it, thanks a lot ❤

• Like 4

9 hours ago, shinnu said:

guys we need someone to translate this (probably something has happened with his mom....)

photo isn't mine. (and auto translation sucks.....):tears:

Reveal hidden contents

3adf5207bdbd8e62f2b021781bc14a37.jpg

I translated this from a chinese translation.

Krist's Facebook post:
When i was young, I've never liked it when Dad and Mom comes to school, don't want anyone seeing Dad and Mom, don't wish for any of my friends to know who Dad and Mom was. I felt embarrassed infront of my friends because Mom would always make me say that I love her and hug her and Dad loves telling my teachers my embarrassing moments, and also introduce me to his friend's sons. But right now I regret thinking this way because each time i see others not being able to spot Mom, knocking into her, pushing her, the tears all starts to well up.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, vcube said:

Krist's Facebook post:
When i was young, I've never liked it when Dad and Mom comes to school, don't want anyone seeing Dad and Mom, don't wish for any of my friends to know who Dad and Mom was. I felt embarrassed infront of my friends because Mom would always make me say that I love her and hug her and Dad loves telling my teachers my embarrassing moments, and also introduce me to his friend's sons. But right now I regret thinking this way because each time i see others not being able to spot Mom, knocking into her, pushing her, the tears all starts to well up.

My poor baby.... :(

• Like 5

15 hours ago, vcube said:

Krist's Facebook post:

Why am I speechless reading this translation? My dearest Krist :(

Thank you @vcube:ph34r:

• Like 3