[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

just got around to watching the episode because of the holidays. I think it's sooooo cute the episode's "plot twist" reveals Kongpope actually knew his Head Hazer had a good heart all along and that's why he was challenging him from the beginning. Puts the whole series in a different perspective, looking back on all the teasing moments from Kongpope towards Arthit :D

• Like 5

I have a question about this Krist-Singto Photobook..Is it out already? and If you live in Thailand, where can you get it? >.<

I apologise for my thai non-speaking self. If anyone can enlighten me, thank you so much.

(I live in the UK and my neighbour who is Thai is on holiday there. As a favour, i want to ask her if she can buy me this.. ;_;)

Edit: Nevermind found this :)

Spoiler

CyllcLKUkAAQouj.jpg:large

Edited by krisified
  • Like 1

@delightful THANK YOU SO MUCH for the amazingly quick subs. You are the life of this fandom. Hahaha

Anyway, is there a translated version of the novel somewhere? The 2 weeks of suffering with no updates will be a good time to read it. Or maybe, could you do a translation of the Engineerings' Day Game part? I got really curious after you memtioned it in you comment. Please? :D (sorry. I wrote without backreading first. I'll do it on my way to work.)

**I really find Krist a better actor than Kristo though. He delivers the character's emotion just right for me. And I really hope Kong and Arthit would have more cuddles or hands-over-shoulder moments. Am I asking too much?

Hello! This is my first post in this thread. Sorry for butting in out of nowhere. Hehehe :cookie:

• Like 3

Good episode. Well the episode is kinda jump here and there (with flashbacks) but it made sense.

So it's a full circle though. Especially the flashback where in Kong knew Arthit before the hazing (ironically gave an advice) and then gradually develop feelings for him. 

Well looks like I'm going to agree with @delightful and others that the last episode is more of a tribute and some bloopers here and there. 

Going to watch the main channel's sub once the break for new year comes. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, two5four3 said:

That is what I know of but when P'delightful mention that the last episode would be the 15 coming from the Special Chapter of SOTUS... then the 16th might be... the special episode... maybe BTS... or something...

Now I'm mixed emotion towards it... what would be the series final episode... what would be its highlights? the Arthit giving Kong his gear is the end of the novel (as P'delightful mention) but how would the series end with only the Special Chapter?

THE UNCERTAINTIES IS MAKING ME MISERABLE... yet EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME... :)

O someone already answer this lool @shinnu and @apeach

I was travelling today and rewatched episode 14 on my phone during the trip.

I had a thought: When Krist said 15 episodes from the book then 1 special episode... Maybe that meant eps 1-15 are the book and special chapters inside the novel THEN ep 16 could be missing you parts 1 and 2!!  and the bike chapter...so basically all the online ones.....or maybe not... or maybe just one of the missing you chapters... 

Maybe the special chapter that Singto said was missing was just the part with Engineer Games.

Or maybe that's just something that I want to believe :sweatingbullets: Sorry I said maybe so many times!

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

Good episode. Well the episode is kinda jump here and there (with flashbacks) but it made sense.

So it's a full circle though. Especially the flashback where in Kong knew Arthit before the hazing (ironically gave an advice) and then gradually develop feelings for him. 

Well looks like I'm going to agree with @delightful and others that the last episode is more of a tribute and some bloopers here and there. 

Going to watch the main channel's sub once the break for new year comes. 

I still didn't see subbed episode... but what? Was that a flashback? Why was there no 'few years back' or something written in Thai on un-sub version?? *or I didn't pay attention* I know Kong was wearing short pants, I thought it was weird... they usually wear long ones, but I let it slide and think they wear it now because of 'hot' weather. lol XD

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Mio- said:

I still didn't see subbed episode... but what? Was that a flashback? Why was there no 'few years back' or something written in Thai on un-sub version?? *or I didn't pay attention* I know Kong was wearing short pants, I thought it was weird... they usually wear long ones, but I let it slide and think they wear it now because of 'hot' weather. lol XD

That's the special chapter where Kong goes to the university as a high school student and gets advice from a student there. And that student is Arthit! It's one of the special chapters in the book I believe (it hasn't been translated). 

Spoiler

Kong remembered Arthit from that time, but Arthit didn't remember.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I had a thought: When Krist said 15 episodes from the book then 1 special episode... Maybe that meant eps 1-15 are the book and special chapters inside the novel THEN ep 16 could be missing you parts 1 and 2!!  and the bike chapter...so basically all the online ones.....or maybe not... or maybe just one of the missing you chapters... 

If Krist specifically used the words "from the book" while talking about the episode count, you could be right! :D 

I've already mentally prepared myself for 16 episodes, I can't deal with it if it's suddenly down to 15 episodes :'( I'm also looking forward to some bts footage but that's just something extra, it shouldn't be inside the 16 episodes ;) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

Hey guys! I'm sorry to ask this from you but can anyone send me a link to ep.14 with delightful's sub? I can't find it anywhere here and I wasn't able to join the pinkmilk forum because it has a limit. That would greatly make my day!

On dailymotion, search "Sotuss ep14". A bit down the page there's the episode uploaded by Thai4u Channel. If you still can't find it, I'll PM you ;) 

Edited by -Eva-
  • Like 4