[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

11 minutes ago, duch47 said:

Little bit late but Happy Birthday @originalnickname and @shinnu wszystkiego najlepszego!  Wish you two lots of happiness, more SOTUS, sweets and luck in life!! :wub: 

Special wish for @originalnickname to meet SHINee lol

Thank you :heart: It's not too late at all, it's only 10am in France, where I live :) I was born in the afternoon to be precise lol

Taemin *O* I'm new to KPOP but there are bands that caught me right away aka BIBGANG, SHINee, EXO and BTS :wub:

7 minutes ago, salz said:

seem new show for the boys

btw Happy birthday to @originalnickname and @shinnu:blush:

Thank youuuu :heart: Guys, I don't like these haircuts, shaved on the side that you have :/ 

10 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hahaha I'm glad you enjoyed it :) 

@delightful says Happy Birthday!! she's subbing their most recent interview right now! And trust me it's a good one!! It should be out before the end of your birthday :heart: so you'll get to watch that too ^^

Awww say thanks to @delightful sensei from me :heart: Nice present ^^

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I needed to add something SOTUS

Haha xD This kiss, his smile *O*  I wish there was more space between this kiss and the next one, we had to wait 13 episodes for one kiss, and now we have the second kiss in the following episode... I dunno, just me xD

I'm also glad that they put the special chapters in bonus episodes, because even though the end of episode 13 was very sweet and romantic, it wouldn't feel like a great ending. Arthit may have accepted his feelings, but he still has a lot to deal with aka jealousy, assuming his relationship etc...

• Like 6

On 12/21/2016 at 11:42 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @originalnickname and @shinnu

Reveal hidden contents

My celebration gif is SHINee themed. Hopefully that's alright LOL. Maybe I should have just gone with a cake picture too...

Oh my god....guys....I logged in and woah...I have no words.....I feel like crying, I got so emotional! Thank you so much for all your wishes, it makes me so happy, thank you my SOTUS FAMILY! I love you soooo much!:heart:

On 12/22/2016 at 0:04 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@originalnickname @shinnu

BIRTHDAY PRESENT:

Spoiler

From here: 

Reveal hidden contents

OHOHOHO what a great present, made my day even better, thanks.:flushed::heart:

On 12/22/2016 at 0:08 AM, originalnickname said:

How great is it to wake up to that after not being able to fall asleep again when your neighbor is a crazy guy who keeps screaming and sometimes beats up his dog (son of a hgsdhgjdf nope, not gonna go there, it's my birthday dammit!)... 

I have tears in my eyes, not kidding :tears: Not even my family wishes me a HB... What am I saying ? We are a family #SOTUSfamily :) You are all so sweet @yokas @alex_ana @dreadaeleonkvothe @butterflymania :wub: I love youuuuu :heart:

And happy birthday to you too haha @shinnu :) You know when I was at school I knew a girl who was born the exact same day (same year too *O*)

What a nice present ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha thanks :wub: I really like SHINee btw so thanks xD

Thank you! I hope your day is great by now! Woah it's really great.:astonished::heart:

On 12/22/2016 at 0:28 AM, dedededeva said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @originalnickname and also @shinnu ❤❤❤ (am I late?) I wish you all the happiness in the world. Cheers!❤

THANK YOU!:heart:

On 12/22/2016 at 0:44 AM, Mio- said:

oh gosh we have two Birthdays today! :wub: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @originalnickname and @shinnu! All the best to you two! xoxo :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

(I wanted to add animated GIF with shirtless guys... but that would be too much? right? :phew: *not everyone is as perverted as me* OhMY.. anyway, HAPPY B-DAY, YOU TWO! 

We are all hoping this happens this week...

we just need to see a whole kiss... NOT THIS TEASE. haha

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:heart: OKAY I'M GETTING EVEN MORE EMOTIONAL, GUYS.

On 12/22/2016 at 1:06 AM, duch47 said:

Little bit late but Happy Birthday @originalnickname and @shinnu wszystkiego najlepszego!  Wish you two lots of happiness, more SOTUS, sweets and luck in life!! :wub: 

Special wish for @originalnickname to meet SHINee lol

Dziękuję bardzo!!:heart: [trans.thank you so much] To naprawdę miłe jeju! [trans.it's really nice]!!!:heart: ohh more SOTUS is the perfect present for both of us haha!

On 12/22/2016 at 1:06 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hahaha I'm glad you enjoyed it :) 

@delightful says Happy Birthday!! she's subbing their most recent interview right now! And trust me it's a good one!! It should be out before the end of your birthday :heart: so you'll get to watch that too ^^

OMG CAN I MEET THEM TOO!!??? It's not my birthday, but.... LOL

ohmy! Say thank you from me as well, thank you P'.:wub: Can't wait!!

• Like 6

First of all, happy birthday @originalnickname!!! :grin:

And then I just wanted to say that I will both stay here in this forum, as well as in the new forum (just joined a couple minutes ago). So, whatever bigger posts I make, I'll post them both here and there. I like all of you, so I don't want to part with anybody.

Anyway, so, I still haven't seen the subbed version of episode 13 yet, only the unsubbed one. Am getting the subs as we speak.

Buuuut, until then, I thought it'd be fun to play a little "Let's sub" game ourselves. So... remember this scene from episode 13:

arthit%20eyes_zpsxcerrjrv.jpg

Now, I still don't know what Kongpob says here (I bet it's something harmless like "take care" or so, and all the subtext lies within Kong's and Arthit's eyes), but let's just sub the scene together with whatever Kong could have said here. Regardless of if you know what he says or not, let's just Sub the Subtext!

For example, I'll start with:

"You are particularly sexy when you shout like that, P'Arthit."

So, please, join in, show me all your sub ideas. I can't wait to read what you come up with!

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, shinnu said:
Spoiler

Oh my god....guys....I logged in and woah...I have no words.....I feel like crying, I got so emotional! Thank you so much for all your wishes, it makes me so happy, thank you my SOTUS FAMILY! I love you soooo much!:heart:

OHOHOHO what a great present, made my day even better, thanks.:flushed::heart:

Thank you! I hope you day is going well by now! Woah it's really great.:astonished::heart:

THANK YOU!:heart:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:heart: OKAY I'M GETTING EVEN MORE EMOTIONAL, GUYS.

Dziękuję bardzo!!:heart: [trans.thank you so much] To naprawdę miłe jeju! [trans.it's really nice]!!!:heart: ohh more SOTUS is the perfect present for both of us haha!

ohmy! Say thank you from me as well, thank you P'.:wub: Can't wait!!

Isn't it great to have all these people wishing us HB :tears: Love and thanks to the SOTUS family :kiss_wink: 

15 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Thank you :heart: It's also @shinnu's birthday haha : p 6 years younger tho, makes me feel old xD But we're all so close despite our age difference and different countries and that's beautiful... #TheFeels :bawling:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Buuuut, until then, I thought it'd be fun to play a little "Let's sub" game ourselves. So... remember this scene from episode 13:

Now, I still don't know what Kongpob says here (I bet it's something harmless like "take care" or so, and all the subtext lies within Kong's and Arthit's eyes), but let's just sub the scene together with whatever Kong could have said here. Regardless of if you know what he says or not, let's just Sub the Subtext!

So, please, join in, show me all your sub ideas. I can't wait to read what you come up with!

"P'Arthit... can I get the same thing that you give me last night after your class?"-Kongphob

" Errr..."*blushing* -P'Arthit

• Like 3

Spoiler

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO @originalnickname and @shinnu♥♥♥♥

Spoiler
12 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

And then I just wanted to say that I will both stay here in this forum, as well as in the new forum (just joined a couple minutes ago). So, whatever bigger posts I make, I'll post them both here and there. I like all of you, so I don't want to part with anybody.

Anyway, so, I still haven't seen the subbed version of episode 13 yet, only the unsubbed one. Am getting the subs as we speak.

arthit%20eyes_zpsxcerrjrv.jpg

Kongpope: then...ill see u tonight p arthit.In ur room♥:phew:

Artihit: *flustered*

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:
  Hide contents

Arigato :heart: I just ate my cake it was delicious amagad

Arthit looks so flustered by Kong's flirting :wub: It's interesting how his reaction is different now that he admitted his feelings, he used to be annoyed now he looks so cutely embarrassed *squealing*

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

PHOTO WENT HERE

Regarding long posts - probably do the same. I think they have hit the 1.000 so the forum should be closed now to new members. They might make an exception as originally they said until Friday night.

Sub the subtext.

Usually when two guys are this close it is to inform one of them that :

Your zip is undone - orange looks good on you by the way.

(Pink would have been a cliche :))

• Like 4

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Thank you :heart: It's also @shinnu's birthday haha : p 6 years younger tho, makes me feel old xD But we're all so close despite our age difference and different countries and that's beautiful... #TheFeels :bawling:

Ohhhhh. I'm so sorry I missed that!!! I've only been reading sporadically in the last couple days, because of Christmas preps.

@shinnu, happy birthday!!!! Hope you had/are having a wonderful one!!!:flushed::grin:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OTAKU-KUN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank you thank youu!:heart:

5 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ohhhhh. I'm so sorry I missed that!!! I've only been reading sporadically in the last couple days, because of Christmas preps.

@shinnu, happy birthday!!!! Hope you had/are having a wonderful one!!!:flushed::grin:

no problem! Thank you so much!:heart:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Kong : Keep in mind that I'm yours~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Arthit: :wub:

2 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Kongpope: then...ill see u tonight p arthit.In ur room♥:phew:

Artihit: *flustered*

Love it!!!!  :kiss_wink:

I'm one week behind everybody . I watched ep13 with subs today... How cute Arthit (Krist? ) is...!!!! I couldn't stop chuckling throughout watching.:love:

IMG_4251.jpg

Others are here

Spoiler

Speaking of Kong, I love this scene!!  He performed well.  I don't know why but it seems to me that he's saying " will you marry me?"

IMG_4203.png

The last time we saw Kong's happy smile was in ep 9?

IMG_4254.jpg

• Like 13