[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

13 minutes ago, xraiyax said:

Happily I did not notice any of the drama because I had to study and had no time to check what was going on in the group...

That's true just by comparing the first episodes with the last ones how he completely changed his look and body languages with kong, that's really awesome because it is about the things we normally do by coincidence and he plays it so well! That's what makes the series so believable :3 

Singto is really good too! There are so many BL shows were I just can't stand the acting. And with SOTUS I totally believe all of them, they just act so awesome that it looks so natural and real!

You just read my mind ! I love every.single.word you said. Thank you !:smile:

See you later and sweet dreams :)

SOTUS FOREVER !:heart:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

If the translation is right he says "sorry to disappoint everyone here" o_O It's almost like these richard simmons make him feel bad/guilty, good job --' Real fans don't do that, they should be ashamed of themselves! 

Yes, thank god people are supporting him, everyone on the thread is, we're very reasonable fans hehe ^^ #proudofus

All of the cast have been really good. As we have all repeated here frequently (some of youse suffering from nosebleeds at the time) we believe in these characters. The actors have brought them to life with nuances of gestures that belie,  for some,  their inexperience in front of the camera. 

That some seriously troubled weirdos have taken it upon themselves to intrude,  in such a disgusting manner,  into the personal life of anyone is quite unforgivable. 

That the victim of such an assault feels obliged to apologise is deeply saddening. 

The reply that came instantly to my mind is a quote from an Oscar winning film. One that also dealt with comradeship between males. Though in this case Halflings. 

"My friends, you bow to no one". 

It is for us to seek your forgiveness. I hope you are able to hound the perpetrators to the gates of hell, and may they rot there until Season 2 of Addicted. (they'll be there for quite a wee while then!). 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

If the translation is right he says "sorry to disappoint everyone here" o_O It's almost like these richard simmons make him feel bad/guilty, good job --' Real fans don't do that, they should be ashamed of themselves! 

Yes, thank god people are supporting him, everyone on the thread is, we're very reasonable fans hehe ^^ #proudofus

I don't understand why should he say sorry to us (the fans).. this is the 2nd time (for me) when the idol said sorry to fans just because he want happiness.. 1st one was Super Junior Sungmin when he want to get married...

Yeah.. at first when I knew that he have a gf.. it really hurt but who am I that to feel like that, right..I'm just his fan... when time flies... that hurt feeling also go with it.. even now, I also can smile when I saw his pic with his gf (such a cute cp).. for me.. whoever he dates...if that girl can make he happy.. I'm fine.. I just want he happy with his life... but don't feel sorry to us when you happy..

• Like 5

Spoiler

@originalnickname @shinnu Happy birthday, dear friend !!  Hope it's a good one! :heart:

13 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I agree with you.

I read delightful comment on her IG and it made me cry....:bawling:   Poor boy  and his gf!!! I'm still crying....  At the same time, if it were for Lucas, I'm Leo/Lucas shipper though, I would be deeeeeeep in gloom.... tbh, I don't want to know his real life, his gf !!!  but I never say bad thing about their relationships !!! Just cry in the corner.....:tears:

13 hours ago, xraiyax said:

I don't get this but I heard that also from Japanese and Chinese stars that some are not even allowed to have relationships or to make them official... I really don't understand that and I really don't understand fans not being fans anymore just because someone has a private live...

Exactly!! Many young stars in Japan are forbbiden to have their lovers or make them official  by their company... and maybe by society (fans)....:crazy: 

Hi everyone, thank you for reading my post  yesterday :wub:.. I felt resfreshed after expressing my true feelings ....I'm back to myself :)

On 2016/12/21 at 2:08 AM, seoha said:

Dear @butterflymania

Wow, we are together here. It's the really middle of night here.

the time Sotus ends will come sooner than I think. Time is really fast haha. Let's just admit what happened here and accept feelings such as a feeling of loss and a bit depression we have now Because we can't escape them. 

Wow, I can't even imagine. Maybe friends like Knott will bless them and at least accept their relationship as a couple, I believe. May....poor girl, at first it will shock her but she will also acknowledge who Kong really falls for. anyhow she has Aim, right? i envy her, having such a great guy...though she failed her one-sided love for Kong....ha......I feel lonely....as one of solos..........hahaha....good night buddies. 

Thanks @seoha  :heart:          

Yup, Time is really fast! Sotus day is coming!!  Actually, I don't watch ep13 with subs except bridge scene I watched raw ep though, because I was feeling bit down..:sweatingbullets: hahaha I'll watch it now! Speaking of May, you envy her?? I envy Arthit (*´▽`*) He has a good looking pationate kind bf and  good friend like Knott!!   

Btw, we' re in the same time zone, aren't we?  You stayed up late!!!

• Like 5

19 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I'm probably the only one who doesn't have that problem because I never have family dinners like, ever! It's just me + my parents (just like my birthday...). And you know what ? I don't even care :) Plus, I live in France, so SOTUS airs at 4pm....

i dont have the problem too, because SOTUs airs at 5pm here and my parents home is at 10 min walk from mine.

@originalnickname Christmas is family holiday so it's normal to be only with your family. 
I have 2 brothers but we will be only us at the family dinner.  :heart:

O, and :star: Happy birthday to you @originalnickname  :star:

Spoiler

c2e6622c9358d5fcf8a766c688b6da3a.jpg

• Like 4

Hello and Greetings my fellow Sotus fanatics!

I'm fujoheart and i have been subscribed to this forum since it was only 15-16 pages long. I had been busy with school(lets just say my semester has been a huge pain in the booty) so i would check back on here whenever i had free time(which is almost to none), and the number of pages will increase so fast i can barely catch up! I have always been a silent reader and now as i am currently on my semester break, i have decided to sit down and say a few words myself(come out of my sotus hiding?).Thinking back to how it was barely 20 pages long just months ago, now it is approaching 700 pages?! Truly incredible what the power of Sotus can do!

I have not been caught up with all that has been happening on this forum recently. However, i truly hope everything is going well and all misunderstandings resolved, and we can all return to our peace-loving Sotus fangirl/fanboy selves! I have also recently joined the pinkmilk forum just so i can stay in the loop. But after going back and forth both forums, i have come to the conclusion that soompi will forever be my favourite forum site to visit and read through all the discussions as the layout is more clean(?), but that is just my personal opinion.

Seeing that Sotus is going to end(noooooo what am i going to do after it ends?!), i would like to take this opportunity to thank p' @delightful for all your hard work in subbing. You best believe this is the ultimate life-saver for us international fans/non native Thai speakers/obsessive fans(?) and i truly TRULY appreciate your work. I know that is not easy, especially since you are also juggling work and your personal life, but for you to make time to sub(not to mention in lightning speed, the fastest any subs has ever been out!) words cannot describe how thankful i am. I would also like to mention how much i LOVE your commentaries on the top if each episode! This is what sets you apart from all the subbers! A little personal touch never hurt nobody! (Is it weird that i can almost imagine you saying it out loud?) I would also like to extend my gratitude to the encoders, I'm sorry i can't mention all of you one by one but i hope you are reading this. 

I will stop my little ramble(for now, for i am sure there is more to come) and here's to all you Sotus-ians out there! Have a great day ahead! 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, yokas said:

Dear @originalnickname, Dear @shinnu,

Reveal hidden contents

Happy Birthday !  :kiss_closed:

I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun  !!!

Wish you all the best: love, joy, happiness, let your wishes come true ( including Sotus-related :) ) 

1 hour ago, butterflymania said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@originalnickname @shinnu Happy birthday, dear friend !!  Hope it's a good one! :heart:

I agree with you.

I read delightful comment on her IG and it made me cry....:bawling:   Poor boy  and his gf!!! I'm still crying....  At the same time, if it were for Lucas, I'm Leo/Lucas shipper though, I would be deeeeeeep in gloom.... tbh, I don't want to know his real life, his gf !!!  but I never say bad thing about their relationships !!! Just cry in the corner.....:tears:

Exactly!! Many young stars in Japan are forbbiden to have their lovers or make them official  by their company... and maybe by society (fans)....:crazy: 

GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IT MADE ME REALLY HAPPY, THANK U AGAIN FOR YOUR WISHES.:wub:

@originalnickname I hope you will have a great day as well, happy birthday, let's make our day unforgettable (maybe some kind of SOTUS marathon haha)!:heart:

• Like 7

For those like me who hesitated before deciding to take the plunge.

The Pinkmilk forum is only accepting 1.000 members (that's a bit like the Mormons or one of those churches anyway).

Having seen that, I decided that okay I would sign up. I am number 941 as of a few minutes ago.

To be honest if it had been open, with a begging letter to admin, I might not have bothered, but it suddenly became exclusive.

I can do exclusive :)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

All of the cast have been really good. As we have all repeated here frequently (some of youse suffering from nosebleeds at the time) we believe in these characters. The actors have brought them to life with nuances of gestures that belie,  for some,  their inexperience in front of the camera. 

That some seriously troubled weirdos have taken it upon themselves to intrude,  in such a disgusting manner,  into the personal life of anyone is quite unforgivable. 

That the victim of such an assault feels obliged to apologise is deeply saddening. 

The reply that came instantly to my mind is a quote from an Oscar winning film. One that also dealt with comradeship between males. Though in this case Halflings. 

"My friends, you bow to no one". 

It is for us to seek your forgiveness. I hope you are able to hound the perpetrators to the gates of hell, and may they rot there until Season 2 of Addicted. (they'll be there for quite a wee while then!). 

Haha that's an excellent way to put it :joy:  I agree with you 

5 hours ago, yokas said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wish you all the best: love, joy, happiness, let your wishes come true ( including Sotus-related :) ) 

OMG IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! I knew that. Well I knew it was December and just now I'm remembering it was the same day for you two. I really don't know what day it is for you guys though because here it's still Wednesday... I'm guessing it's Thursday there. Anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @originalnickname and @shinnu

Spoiler

My celebration gif is SHINee themed. Hopefully that's alright LOL. Maybe I should have just gone with a cake picture too...

1475973247694_zpsffkylsgw.gif

• Like 3

6 hours ago, yokas said:

Reveal hidden contents

2 hours ago, alex_ana said:

i dont have the problem too, because SOTUs airs at 5pm here and my parents home is at 10 min walk from mine.

@originalnickname Christmas is family holiday so it's normal to be only with your family. 
I have 2 brothers but we will be only us at the family dinner.  :heart:

O, and :star: Happy birthday to you @originalnickname  :star:

Reveal hidden contents

c2e6622c9358d5fcf8a766c688b6da3a.jpg

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IT MADE ME REALLY HAPPY, THANK U AGAIN FOR YOUR WISHES.:wub:

@originalnickname I hope you will have a great day as well, happy birthday, let's make our day unforgettable (maybe some kind of SOTUS marathon haha)!:heart:

35 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OMG IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! I knew that. Well I knew it was December and just now I'm remembering it was the same day for you two. I really don't know what day it is for you guys though because here it's still Wednesday... I'm guessing it's Thursday there. Anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @originalnickname and @shinnu

How great is it to wake up to that after not being able to fall asleep again when your neighbor is a crazy guy who keeps screaming and sometimes beats up his dog (son of a hgsdhgjdf nope, not gonna go there, it's my birthday dammit!)... 

I have tears in my eyes, not kidding :tears: Not even my family wishes me a HB... What am I saying ? We are a family #SOTUSfamily :) You are all so sweet @yokas @alex_ana @dreadaeleonkvothe @butterflymania :wub: I love youuuuu :heart:

And happy birthday to you too haha @shinnu :) You know when I was at school I knew a girl who was born the exact same day (same year too *O*)

12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@originalnickname @shinnu

BIRTHDAY PRESENT:

From here: 

Reveal hidden contents

What a nice present ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha thanks :wub: I really like SHINee btw so thanks xD

• Like 8

17 hours ago, originalnickname said:

So sad how the thread is inactive during the day.... :tears:

We're gonna make this thread explode on Saturday and all day on Sunday, right? :w00t: I can't control my mind about Sotus on those days haha actually, everyday :sweatingbullets:

14 hours ago, originalnickname said:

If I can have a spoiler about a movie/serie, first thing that comes to my mind is : Is it a happy ending?/Do the characters end up together ? Because when the characters go through so much richard simmons *not bypassing the swearing filter* and one of them ends up dying or they don't end up together makes me really angry and frustrated...

You're so meeeee :wub: I watch almost all BL series, but I prefer the one with happy ending. When I the series/movies I watched have sad ending, the sadness will last all days for at least a week for me :tears: Blame my poor heart.

Since Sotus have a happy ending and everybody knows that... I always wait with excitement for the next episode :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @originalnickname and also @shinnu ❤❤❤ (am I late?) I wish you all the happiness in the world. Cheers!❤

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

How great is it to wake up to that after not being able to fall asleep again when your neighbor is a crazy guy who keeps screaming and sometimes beats up his dog (son of a hgsdhgjdf nope, not gonna go there, it's my birthday dammit!)... 

I have tears in my eyes, not kidding :tears: Not even my family wishes me a HB... What am I saying ? We are a family #SOTUSfamily :) You are all so sweet @yokas @alex_ana @dreadaeleonkvothe @butterflymania :wub: I love youuuuu :heart:

And happy birthday to you too haha @shinnu :) You know when I was at school I knew a girl who was born the exact same day (same year too *O*)

What a nice present ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha thanks :wub: I really like SHINee btw so thanks xD

Hopefully your day is full of many SOTUS goodies!

Like this one:

CsE1TgYUkAIRUYA.jpg

I'm still laughing over it! 

I'm 1994 too but the opposite end of the year lol! January :phew: And yay for loving SHINee!!!!!!!! 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hopefully your day is full of many SOTUS goodies!

Like this one:

I'm still laughing over it! 

I'm 1994 too but the opposite end of the year lol! January :phew: And yay for loving SHINee!!!!!!!! 

HAHAHA!!!I never saw that one, thanks for the gem xD

@dreadaeleonkvothe when is your birthday if I may ask ? ^^

• Like 2

oh gosh we have two Birthdays today! :wub: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @originalnickname and @shinnu! All the best to you two! xoxo :wub:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

(I wanted to add animated GIF with shirtless guys... but that would be too much? right? :phew: *not everyone is as perverted as me* OhMY.. anyway, HAPPY B-DAY, YOU TWO! 

We are all hoping this happens this week...

7f7c2294c2cdebe26aa1288d06edbdaa69e89e5e

we just need to see a whole kiss... NOT THIS TEASE. haha

I wanted to say something about Krist and his girlfriend... but you all really said everything and I would just go and agree. Because I know celebrity's life is not easy, but those people calling themselves 'fans' and doing something, as disgusting as this... is just outrages. It's even sadder that Krist said sorry... *cursing* WHY DOES HE NEED TO? He doesn't need to be sorry for having a PRIVATE LIFE!!! gosh I've seen many fans like that... I am an fan of EXO and BTS... what crazy things I've seen... damn... some people need help. REAL HELP. (I said I won't say anything... duh)

It's nice that we all here are good (Love our Soompi family. *BIG family hugs*) and it's really good that people used that hashtag! :wub:

@dreadaeleonkvothe THAT HP KRIST PHOTO JUST KILLED ME. *rises from dead* OMG he looks sooooo gooooooood (and this is coming from someone who isn't even a big fan of HP... LOL) I LOVE HIM. *goes to save that photo somehow and add it to my collection* :phew::wub:

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Mio- said:

oh gosh we have two Birthdays today! :wub: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @originalnickname and @shinnu! All the best to you two! xoxo :wub:

Hide contents

(I wanted to add animated GIF with shirtless guys... but that would be too much? right? :phew: *not everyone is as perverted as me* OhMY.. anyway, HAPPY B-DAY, YOU TWO! 

Thank you very much :heart: I'm totally fine with shirtless gifs btw

The kiss is gonna be an amazing Christmas present :wub: And it's probably gonna be much better than the first one :) 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

7f7c2294c2cdebe26aa1288d06edbdaa69e89e5e

I wanted to say something about Krist and his girlfriend... but you all really said everything and I would just go and agree. Because I know celebrity's life is not easy, but those people calling themselves 'fans' and doing something, as disgusting as this... is just outrages. It's even sadder that Krist said sorry... *cursing* WHY DOES HE NEED TO? He doesn't need to be sorry for having a PRIVATE LIFE!!! gosh I've seen many fans like that... I am an fan of EXO and BTS... what crazy things I've seen... damn... some people need help. REAL HELP. (I said I won't say anything... duh)

It's nice that we all here are good (Love our Soompi family. *BIG family hugs*) and it's really good that people used that hashtag! :wub:

@dreadaeleonkvothe THAT HP KRIST PHOTO JUST KILLED ME. *rises from dead* OMG he looks sooooo gooooooood (and this is coming from someone who isn't even a big fan of HP... LOL) I LOVE HIM. *goes to save that photo somehow and add it to my collection* :phew::wub:

Hahaha I'm glad you enjoyed it :) 

14 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Thank you very much :heart: I'm totally fine with shirtless gifs btw

The kiss is gonna be an amazing Christmas present :wub: And it's probably gonna be much better than the first one :) 

@delightful says Happy Birthday!! she's subbing their most recent interview right now! And trust me it's a good one!! It should be out before the end of your birthday :heart: so you'll get to watch that too ^^

Just now, duch47 said:

Little bit late but Happy Birthday @originalnickname and @shinnu wszystkiego najlepszego!  Wish you two lots of happiness, more SOTUS, sweets and luck in life!! :wub: 

Special wish for @originalnickname to meet SHINee lol

OMG CAN I MEET THEM TOO!!??? It's not my birthday, but.... LOL

• Like 7