[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, boywholovethelight said:
Hi, i just create an account here. 
I've been quite long as a silent reader, but today i just can't help to share my story.
I'm a guy and i've been living with my roomate who also a guy of course.
I just found out about SOTUS last month and now i'm totally fell in love with this series. All this time i always secretly watch SOTUS in my room while i'm with my roomate without him knowing it. And as i follow this series, i think i'm just realised that probably i have a crush on him. And this feelings is keep stronger and stronger each day.
I know this is really out of topic. I just wanna share with you guys, since i have nobody to talk about this.
And also thanks a lot to @delightful for the sub. 

Just so you know, you are definitely not the only guy hanging around this SOTUS group. :)  Welcome

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, ikarus12345 said:

I really admire Bittersweet's descrition of Arthit and Kongpope's relationship compared to other BL, as well as the writers' + the actors' depiction of them. It's significantly more realistic.

Not every single relationship between two guys is super touchy-feely, especially if they aren't aware if the other likes guys or not. Their interactions aren't composed solely of stilted conversation mixed with awkward touching solely to appeal for skinship fans; you can actually see how their relationship changes, through words, actions, and very detailed body language. You can see the struggle that both Kongpope and Arthit both have with reconciling the fact that they like guys, and how self-denial and an issue with identity isn't always something that can be turned into comedy. There aren't any unrealistically "bad" or "good" characters, or manipulative pieces of trash; it's people that are trying to get on with their daily life.

It seems odd, but one thing that really stood out to me is the fact that their schoolwork is actually brought into the picture (their essays, books, HW, etc.) Idk if it's just because I'm still in school right now. It isn't  dismissed as "the main characters are just really bad at studying." Their lives are based around how their college life goes, including their academic prowess, while it still includes funny anecdotal stories of drawing portraits of a teacher's face or praying during a test. It just makes it seem all the more realistic

Ahh :/ I've had a similar experience, but with a best friend. All I can say is, good luck. Do you know if he also likes guys, or not? 

I don't know. Maybe not. But he likes to backhug me when we are sleeping. And i take that as a casual friend hug, since he did that without any intention.

And that's really torturing me. :confounded:

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

You're welcome...

And good luck with your room mate. :blush:

Thank you. lol.

32 minutes ago, only1jae said:

Just so you know, you are definitely not the only guy hanging around this SOTUS group. :)  Welcome

Really? Wow, all this i time i thought i'm the only guy in here. lol.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

I don't know whether someone has already answered your query. This is where I found the Eng Sub of Bad Romance The Series.

On YouTube - Kuru Kyahpie (Episods 1-6)

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KuruKyah/ (Episode 7 and s/he will update more)

thanks...very appreciate...still have to wait for the sub episode...:heart:

the only video that had is only the boy cut...:bawling: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, twitchyowl said:

I have a few years yet till then, but I do think you're as young as you feel.  And that varies from immature pre-teen to wise old woman for me a lot of the time.  :grin:  This is the first time I have really talked to the fandom I was following since I was a teen (those were the days, anime fanfiction).  Usually I just read everyone else's comments, and giggle to myself.  SOTUS is special apparently. :blush:

Same here... i never thought that thai drama series would be this exciting tho...

before this i only watch n download korea and japan drama n reality show e.g: Running Man, Winter Sonata, etc

just after my friend been married to thai girl then i frequently go there and thai culture is the best..

just seen it on how they respect their King, i dont think other country manage to do that..

even-though Thai Language is very hard to catch up.. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 7

I've been quite long as a silent reader, but today i just can't help to share my story.
I just found out about SOTUS last month and now i'm totally fell in love with this series. All this time i always secretly watch SOTUS in my room while i'm with my roomate without him knowing it. And as i follow this series, i think i'm just realised that probably i have a crush on him. And this feelings is keep stronger and stronger each day.
I know this is really out of topic. I just wanna share with you guys, since i have nobody to talk about this.

same with me, just silent reader before decided to create an account here..and gudluck with your roommate, just prepare for the worst..hehe same as Eim n Kong conversation last week episode, we have several choice that we can make..its up after long consideration..:) 

Edited by sbhri87
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, boywholovethelight said:

I don't know. Maybe not. But he likes to backhug me when we are sleeping. And i take that as a casual friend hug, since he did that without any intention.

Thank you. lol.

Guys in this forum could almost be considered an endangered species, but we do exist.

As for your back hugging roommate, be careful how you tread and I wish you luck. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, delightful said:

It's just hitting me now after seeing that teaser image from GMM TV. It's going to end!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CRies to myself* That bridge is where they have their 'happy' confessions, then things go back to normal and we get the drink stand scene and the gear giving.. then END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we will have the special chapters for 2 or 2 and a half episodes... BUT THE ACTUALLY NOVEL ENDS!!! I'm going to go crazy!!! The realization that it's ending is hitting me hard. :tears:

Sorry But i cant understand ?? 

Guy here :phew: Welcome here and good luck with your roommate! :wub:

It's Thursday... two more days to go! :w00t: 

• Like 9

Well crap :/ From personal experience, I told him that I wasn't comfortable with too much physical contact. I was very sure he didn't like guys, so it's easier just to make sure I didn't make it worse for myself. I wish you luck with him! Hope it turns out the way you want it to :)

41 minutes ago, only1jae said:

Guys in this forum could almost be considered an endangered species, but we do exist.

I legitimately thought i was the only guy here, lol. Thank God I'm not the only one

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

I'm waiting passionately for a friend of mine flying back from Thailand with a novel he bought for me from a bookstore. I have read them all except the 'Thank You Party' chapter. I don't want an online version. I need a printed version. This is the excitement I'm facing here LOL. And I agree with you @delightful the bridge scene might be dragged long enough to the EP14. The transition between the last chapter to the next three special chapters is also very interesting. I cannot wait.

Hey, @Jay BudLight, is there an English version already of the novel? Coz if there is, I'd definitely be getting that instead of the original Thai edition. I will be going to Bangkok next month. I sure will look for it in the first day. 

2 hours ago, boywholovethelight said:

Firstly, congratulations on coming out - as a male - as @only1jae has just pointed out to you we seem to be well in the minority here.

Not sure where you are from or your age (and I don't really need to know) so I'll keep this general. You have I assume (and that is a word that makes an richard simmons of u and me) an understanding of your own culture so you know what is considered acceptable and normal between two guys - where you live.

Here is probably the really big thing : Once you come out as gay, you can't get back in the closet. So before you think of doing anything be really certain in your own mind that you know who YOU are, and that you have accepted yourself. In our story Kongpob is really fortunate that Arthit has come to consider him as a friend. So he keeps the secret. Declaring your feelings to someone who is in serious denial can be as disastrous as your average macho straight guy. They may not keep it a secret. Are you ready to handle that ?

As Arthit mutters to himself in the mirror. Act normal. How well do you know the guy ? Does he have a girlfriend ? How well do the pair of youse get on ? Get inside his personality (not his shorts). You may find it difficult not to become possessive and jealous of his other friends but you need to try. First and foremost make friends with him - you only say he is a roommate, not already a friend. After that, let things develop. Do not do anything that might make him feel threatened. Kongpob asked Arthit to go shopping with him in payment of the bet and as Arthit replied "That's all ?". I think in the book I read somewhere that they then went to the cinema, but by then that would have been in Arthit's comfort zone. Now if Kongpob had made the bet - sit in a darkened room with me for two hours ! Keep the guy feeling comfortable when you are near.

He may realise that you are showing signs of having feelings for him. That is then for him to deal with. Hopefully by not asking the forbidden question in the way Arthit did. Sadly he may not be capable of accepting your attentions. Better to keep a good friend and put it down to life's experience.

Take your time, and above all else be VERY careful on the Internet with what you give away about yourself to strangers. There are some very weird people out there (cackles like Ming the Magnificent and rushes off to check on his death ray gun !)

• Like 18

Can't believe I just got Richard Simmonsed. Considering some of the stuff that gets through in here I reckoned that the legitimate word for a donkey like creature would be fine especially when that is the meaning of the word in this context - an idiot. But No. Got whammied. All I can say is b-Richard Simmons-cks !

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Can't believe I just got Richard Simmonsed. Considering some of the stuff that gets through in here I reckoned that the legitimate word for a donkey like creature would be fine especially when that is the meaning of the word in this context - an idiot. But No. Got whammied. All I can say is b-Richard Simmons-cks !

Embarrassingly enough, I don't actually understand the context of "being Richard Simmonsed." But tbh I'm actually really curious, what does it mean? o.O

Btw, your advice is really, really well thought out!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ikarus12345 said:

Embarrassingly enough, I don't actually understand the context of "being Richard Simmonsed." But tbh I'm actually really curious, what does it mean? o.O

Btw, your advice is really, really well thought out!

The system replaces 'bad' words with Richard Simmons (Some fitness guru in the States - don't ask I don't understand either).

It took me a long while to understand what was going on in other posts and then somebody else explained. This explains why we have to  use $ signs in certain words for an S. The thing being that system doesn't appear to be very consistent allowing some things to go through and others to get replaced. Perhaps it is running on an American spellcheck not British. No idea, I could run about checking but to be honest I can't be RS'ed. (And let's see if that gets through)

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Firstly, congratulations on coming out - as a male - as @only1jae has just pointed out to you we seem to be well in the minority here.

Not sure where you are from or your age (and I don't really need to know) so I'll keep this general. You have I assume (and that is a word that makes an richard simmons of u and me) an understanding of your own culture so you know what is considered acceptable and normal between two guys - where you live.

Here is probably the really big thing : Once you come out as gay, you can't get back in the closet. So before you think of doing anything be really certain in your own mind that you know who YOU are, and that you have accepted yourself. In our story Kongpob is really fortunate that Arthit has come to consider him as a friend. So he keeps the secret. Declaring your feelings to someone who is in serious denial can be as disastrous as your average macho straight guy. They may not keep it a secret. Are you ready to handle that ?

As Arthit mutters to himself in the mirror. Act normal. How well do you know the guy ? Does he have a girlfriend ? How well do the pair of youse get on ? Get inside his personality (not his shorts). You may find it difficult not to become possessive and jealous of his other friends but you need to try. First and foremost make friends with him - you only say he is a roommate, not already a friend. After that, let things develop. Do not do anything that might make him feel threatened. Kongpob asked Arthit to go shopping with him in payment of the bet and as Arthit replied "That's all ?". I think in the book I read somewhere that they then went to the cinema, but by then that would have been in Arthit's comfort zone. Now if Kongpob had made the bet - sit in a darkened room with me for two hours ! Keep the guy feeling comfortable when you are near.

He may realise that you are showing signs of having feelings for him. That is then for him to deal with. Hopefully by not asking the forbidden question in the way Arthit did. Sadly he may not be capable of accepting your attentions. Better to keep a good friend and put it down to life's experience.

Take your time, and above all else be VERY careful on the Internet with what you give away about yourself to strangers. There are some very weird people out there (cackles like Ming the Magnificent and rushes off to check on his death ray gun !)

Wow thank you so much for your advice. Actually we are very close friend. And he's the one that asked me for living with him as a roomate.

There's a lot story that i want to tell, but english is not my first language, so i can't explaine much. But, once again, thanks for the advice. :blush:

• Like 5

@ikarus12345 @boywholovethelight

SOTUS guys unite! :P 

I've been around since before Lovesick season 1 aired. There are more guys than you think watching Thai BL series/movies and hanging around the fan pages and not all are gay. We run the gamut from flaming queens to open minded straights to every variation in between. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, seha Tsun said:

awwww sharp eyes!!!yesss its kanata kun <3

P'Arthit :bawling: face, he hurts so much....hmmm 

hehe I have sharp eyes for actors i like :flushed: hehehe

yes poor my Arthit :bawling: I want to hug him in these moments :wub::wub:

9 hours ago, Tamaragua said:
  Hide contents

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

CzpTwxYUcAAcJkJ.jpg

OMG!!! Looking at teaser pictures like this makes me feel even more desperate to watch ep. 13!!! I can't wait!!  SOTUSday why are you lasting so long time???

Ok, I need to calm/slow down my feelings right now. I have an English test in less than 24 hours and I must focus on studying these f*ing grammar rules!! :bawling:

I know right!!!! :heart:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, leno4218176 said:

Are you guys excited for upcoming bridge scene this Saturday ??? 

They look really hot in a suit and their dress kinda match with the other , red shirt - red tie , black tie - black suit.  

006615Kujw1faqqn1z42tj31400qodkw.jpg

I'm so excited !!!!! Can't wait..!!! 2 more days..!!!

• Like 2