[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

OMG would they dare ? We've been teased about this very kiss since early 2016 with the trailer, that'd be horrible xD

The kiss normally at the very end you mean? or the bridge one?
I thought there will be only one kiss in this series (the one in the last episode: that we saw in the trailer) 
:vicx::vicx:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

I thought there will be only one kiss in this series (the one in the last episode: that we saw in the trailer) 

The one we keep talking about in the thread since Saturday is another kiss, there are two kisses : 

Spoiler

One at the bridge, during/after a wedding and the one from the trailer

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gamol88 said:

Almost 600 pg!!!! OMG!!!!

Guys!!!! After watching the trailer of 13th... I don't know why I feel the kiss scene will be divided in two parts an the kiss will be shown in the 14th... I don't know why I feel that ep will end in this part where they are talking!!! :tears:

I also feel the same way :/
like they want to give us a long suspense..But my heart won't be able to take it..!!
 :bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaguStrates said:

If they cut/shorten any of the kisses, Singto and Krist should do it on FB live...I wish  :w00t:

You know, I think there's a possibility that either Krist or Singto knows/will know about us here in Soompi by now... I mean, it's not entirely farfetched.. The whole Sotus fandom knows about our dear @delightful and her eng subs afterall.. What if they get curious and read our comments.. :dizzy: :sweatingbullets:  

I know for a fact that some actors do read comments on social media and other fan forums like this... If they can read our posts, what would you say? I'll go first, I'll say:

Hide contents

SORRY, I'M NOT SORRY! YOU'RE SO FREAKING HOT. YOU MAKE US CRAZY AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE US SUFFER MENTAL BREAKDOWN WHEN YOUR SERIES ENDS... 

edit: Soompi's color went back to violet for me...Some emoticons are still nowhere to be found though...

I would love to say to them

Spoiler

I'm sorry I fantasise on you both all the time, making you both do a lot of romantic things and I can't stop my nosebleeds :$
And I freaking love you guys..!!!!
 :heart:

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

OMG... Guys... We almost hit 600 pages now. Are we gonna make it to 1K before the last episode aired? :w00t:

hahaha near..!! the 600 is coming..it will be 600 by tomorrow I guess
If Soompi is not down during the airing of the episode (on saturdays) , I'm sure it will be already become 1k by the episode 14 :$ :$
There will be so many comments, since there is something big coming our way...!!! I just can't wait :$ 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, spi-chan said:
  Hide contents

It would be a magic moment if they really end ep13 with Kong walking besides P'Arthit (after the kiss ♡)

even after they ended up doing some questionable stuff :sweatingbullets: I still want to put all my hopes in the director/editors' decisions~ 

and Yeah~ I also think that it won't be a smooth move leaving the bridge kiss for ep14

I know right?!! :bawling:
I really hope they don't drag it to episode 14 because my heart won't last another episode :$ :flushed:

It definitely not a good move leaving the bridge kiss for ep 14... :dissapointed:

14 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

The one we keep talking about in the thread since Saturday is another kiss, there are two kisses : 

Hide contents

One at the bridge, during/after a wedding and the one from the trailer

Yes, I just discovered it Saturday while watching it live and reading comments  :flushed:

I would love if the kiss is on episode 13 itself, my heart won't be able to take it if I have to wait another week :cry:

• Like 2

On 12/11/2016 at 9:47 PM, delightful said:

Yes, the perfect ending to EP.13 would be the ending to chapter 27 of the novel. Kongpope rushing after Arthit and then just walking side by side.. no words needed... because they know that they have good feelings for each other.

Then EP.14 can start with everything going back to normal, the first years taking their finals.. and Kongpope telling Arthit and the other ex-hazers that he has decided to become a hazer. And one of Arthit's friends will say 'Arthit, you have a successor' ... well it's actually worded as 'ทายาทอสูร' which google translates as 'demon successor' which to me is the best translation of that word. LOL! 

Then we get the 'P'Arthit, concentrate in class' scene. And even if everything is back to normal.. but in those everyday normal things they find it special when they are experiencing them together. *diessss*

Then they meet at the drink stand by chance... Arthit orders an iced coffee, Kongpope orders a pink milk.... they talk and walk until Arthit tells Kongpope to hold out his hand. And Arthit gives Kongpope his 'heart' and asks him to take care of it. To which Kongpope replies.. 'I'll take care of it with all my heart.' *diesssssssssssssss*

I don't know how many times I've written this last part on this forum, but I never get bored of reading and writing it. Every time it feels soooooooooooo lovely. I love this story!!!

auchh this is so exciting!!!uhhhh few more days to go till the next episode!!im sure this saturday my heart gonna thump thump thump really hard hahah btw thanks for this delightful <3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pixiie07 said:

we will have two kiss for sure. Singto and krist said it on a tv show. The one on the bridge and the one in the trailer :) they said the one on the bridge is mooore beautiful than the last one...hope so!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

we will have two kiss for sure. Singto and krist said it on a tv show. The one on the bridge and the one in the trailer :) they said the one on the bridge is mooore beautiful than the last one...hope so!

Krist said (according to @delightful's subbing) that it'll be "hotter" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

• Like 5

On 11/12/2016 at 1:40 PM, MaguStrates said:

I just laughed when the drink stall seller said they ran out of pink milk syrup when the bottle was infront of Kong and Arthit all along..lol.. but I did notice that the pink milk syrup bottle became empty when Arthit was drinking his pink milk.. 

LOL xD now that you mentioned... (re-watching the scene)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, aryien86 said:

LOL~ When I saw this clip of S (forgot his real name -__-) watching his own scene with Belle, I'm laughing so hard at d end of it, when they cut it off before d kissing scene~ & I just hope & pray for d editing by d Sotus's production, didn't do d same.. It's gonna makes all of us screaminggggg & do d same as S...~ *literally died if they did dat :sweatingbullets:*

Wait, are you telling me there was a kiss scene at the end of My Lil Boy and they cut it? :blink:

6 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Did Soompi changed his look and turned all blue or is it just me ?

What are you guys talking about. It still looks the same to me, nothing blue, notifications are still there as well. Was this a temporary issue or are you still experiencing it?

5 hours ago, nimbus0410 said:

WHAT. SHORT. FILM. IS. THIS?

Hide contents

:crazy: Whoa, that was a brutal ending, man. Could somebody do a rough translation of what's being said? I mean, it's quite obvious what's going on based on the visuals, but I would still like to know what was being said. Please?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

I know for a fact that some actors do read comments on social media and other fan forums like this... If they can read our posts, what would you say?

I'm not sure if they'd really be interested in the opinions of a handful of international fans when there's soooooo many Thai fans who probably have their own forums... but, I'd like to say:

Thank you, to everybody who has worked on Sotus both on screen and behind the scenes, for doing such a wonderful job. You really make us all so happy every week with brilliant performances and beautiful, insightful images, music, dialogue... Thank you, to every single one of you!!!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mio- said:

EP. 8 with official subs is out! :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the update @Mio- ...

Suggestions:  Can we sort of prioritize directing queries for subbed episodes to GMMTV's channel first?  It might be immaterial for us already blissfully provided with the quality fan-subs by the magnificent triumvirate -  @delightful, @jjong0525, and @baw74 - but biz-wise it will be beneficial to the SOTUS team if we extend our appreciation and support in their official channel as well.  View-counts will serve as the channel's tangible barometer on how 'hot' the show is, which in turn can encourage them to re-engage the people involved in it with preferential consideration, i.e. more opportunities for Krist, Singto, the rest of the cast, and the production team. 

As an example,  per https://www.youtube.com/user/GMMTVSPOTLIKE/videos, Lil Boy2 is the hottest in their line-up right now. SL-LB2's teaser couple of weeks back is already at 1M views, while SOTUS Ep1 1/4 is still at 500k, UPrince Hawk teaser is at 815k, while SOTUS Ep12 teaser is only at 122k both released 11 days ago, and the BTS clip on Lil Boy2 released just 6 days back is now at 255k. Checking out the LB2's BTS clip, they showed snapshots of comments on youtube and the review page which only meant that support on those channels mattered that much to the management.

Those of us on forum-mode, and with bandwidth to spare, can also load up the SOTUS' playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLszepnkojZI5tID5gmStSvLef-eKcZxO-) on playback in a separate tab for 'ambiance'. 

• Like 8

My two cents is that they'll have both kisses. I don't think they'll cut it due to the age of the actors and the time slot and it's been used way too widely in advertising to be cut. But I'm sure the kisses will be like 1 minute of them leaning slowly into the other and then like the smallest nano second where they kiss and we have to use magnifying glass and strategic pausing to even see if their lips touched. 

I dub it  ~*~*standard BL awkward straight boy actor kiss!*~*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, erngust said:

Suggestions:  Can we sort of prioritize directing queries for subbed episodes to GMMTV's channel first?  It might be immaterial for us already blissfully provided with the quality fan-subs by the magnificent triumvirate -  @delightful, @jjong0525, and @baw74 - but biz-wise it will be beneficial to the SOTUS team if we extend our appreciation and support in their official channel as well.  View-counts will serve as the channel's tangible barometer on how 'hot' the show is, which in turn can encourage them to re-engage the people involved in it with preferential consideration, i.e. more opportunities for Krist, Singto, the rest of the cast, and the production team. 

[...]

Those of us on forum-mode, and with bandwidth to spare, can also load up the SOTUS' playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLszepnkojZI5tID5gmStSvLef-eKcZxO-) on playback in a separate tab for 'ambiance'.

Yes, let's do this. Let's support the show any way we can!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t: *opens playlist right away* - I'm just gonna let it play all night, with the computer sound turned off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

If they do, let's organize a cyber rally on their twitter, FB, instagram, etc. :)

Totally agree with you!!

If this finally happens then... this is war!! (suddenly the song of MBLAQ came to my mind!! :w00t:)

SOTUSfandom here we go!! 

And if this finally happens then... then... it's gonna get my nerves!!! And... poor me and also, all of you!!! T_T

• Like 2

Well I won't complain about the "filler" material in this episode. Since they need to resolve some of the side characters stories. As for Wad looks like he's missing since what episode 8 or 9? 

Well Kong did realize what he needed to do did he? During his conversation with M. (Foreshadowing as well during the episode when in he rejected May because he doesn't want to give her hope like what's Kong experiencing). 

As for May and M is this the resolution for them? I hope not? They still a few episodes left. So let's see.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Megadeath21 said:

Heyy guys... This is my first post here.

First I wanna thanks to @delightful for subbing and @baw74 for encoding the vid. You guys are awesome, thanks. 

Hide contents

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEnU8XSSEbj/i just scroll singto IG and found this, is his mom already pased away ? And this is the reason why whenever singto go out he only with his dad ? 

Hi welcome here :) Thanks for sharing that. I never knew :( Poor Singto. At least him and his dad seem so close ^^ :heart:

10 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

You guys were discussing Secret Love: My lil boy 2 a while ago, so I had to share this:

Hide contents

Apparently, even the actors get pissed off at GMM's cliffhanger ending timing :D They better not end the Bridge scene like this...I think this would be all our reactions.. :D

I wish Singto or Krist or preferably both of them would make a video of them reacting to the Kissing scene in Episode 13 or the one after the "Thank the seniors party". :wub:

I laughed so hard when I first saw this! @shivyn01 sent it to me ^^ Nanon is so cute the way he's holding the bear thing. LMAO when he threw it at the end! I still haven't gotten around to watching the first ep of season 2 but I watched the opening sequence part of it earlier on Sunday morning and it looked cute.

• Like 3