[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Just now, oldgregg said:

other people are talking about Yuri on Ice and My Lil Boy - are either of these series BL? Or just slashable?

Spoiler

Yes me too... I got curious then search Yuri On Ice... I'm done watching the 1st episode... and I'll continue afterwards... gonna run some errands... :dizzy:

8 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

why the does the thread tag say "I will close this thread"?

Hmmmm... thanks for noticing it.... maybe the TS changed it... I don't know when did that happened... but ALL IS GOOD NOW!!! so there will be no deleting or stuff...

Calling @WeLoveSoompi the Root of SOTUS Kingdom...

Spoiler

Adding up my two cents about this... Deleting this thread wouldn't correct/changed anything that had happened. What's done is done... We all learned from this... It would just create more hate on your part... I want to share this... Don't make promises when you're Happy, Delighted or Pleased... And don't make decisions when you're Angry, Frustrated or Vexed...

Laters my SOTUS FamBam!!! :heart:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, delightful said:

YES!!! That's why I had to use 'them' and 'that person' .. it felt wrong and at one point I even wrote 'him' but had to correct myself. Thais have a lot of words that don't reveal which gender you're talking about. 'kao' 'mun' 'nong' 'p'' 'kae' .. if they don't say 'poo-ying' or 'poo-chai' which literally means woman and man, then we won't really know who they're talking about. Thai doesn't have 'he' and 'she' to refer to people. So I have to know who the person is talking about when I write to be able to correctly use 'he' or 'she'. :sweatingbullets:

Wooow... same here in Indonesia. Bahasa also doesn't have "he/she" to refer to people.  

• Like 1

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I wrote another chapter (///∇///)

Here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine 

The first thing I checked after joining this fambam!

Hey everyone! I have been an anonymous-mysterious-follower till I managed to sign up to this forum!

I saw some replies that find May's fall was inviting laughters (I can't stop laughing when it's supposed to make people worried :sweatingbullets:). Andd it's a good thing to check on the bicycle first to see whether it fell on her or not, that's my view on that (Was it on the script or not, I applaud the scriptwriter to think about this first thing to do^^)

Shoutout to my fellow Indonesian members here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yok karaokean lucu atau ngobrolin film yaoi lainnya :phew:

I always give my appreciation to all subbers team here! Kudos for @delightful @baw74 and the FF writers @dreadaeleonkvothe and @shivyn01 @seoha @hcpoirot !!!! Keep delighting our minds!!!!!!

*back to being silent reader*

• Like 9

Hello!  I am just now making an account here, having been a lurker since I think page 340?  And watching the series since ep. 4.  I put off making an account since I never feel like I have much to contribute.  I am not sure if that will change, but at lease I can like posts now.  @delightful  has been a big reason I joined and based on some of her posts, I think we may be of a similar age, so I don't feel so awkward squealing over these guys.  Quietly of course, since no one around me really gets it. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, oldgregg said:

other people are talking about Yuri on Ice and My Lil Boy - are either of these series BL? Or just slashable?

I don't know about My Lil Boy beause I haven't wached, but Yuri On Ice is bl... at least I think it will be bl... if not it will be the strongest queerbait I have seen so far! :phew: It's a really nice anime and the songs are great!

Spoiler

In the last episode the main characters (Yuri and Victor) even buy couple rings that are really wedding rings)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

(* ̄ー ̄*)

I'll write more when I get the chance ^^

Thanks @jz149z :) Welcome here! Well as an official member now ^^

No you are totally good expressing it ! 

Everytime I read it always end with grinning :flushed: and I always read it over and over. 

Keep the hard work, and cant wait to see the continue of it ! If you also similar fanfic please share too me I will glad to read it :heart:

• Like 4