[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I think he was asking Kong if he's not tired of following him because I'm sure the last part Arthit says that he doesn't know Kong that well but he plans on getting to know him more.

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

If someone understands taiwanese can they help in translating an extra part of the preview, its not on the some of the preview clips but is at the very beginning of this one, the first 3 or 4 seconds where arthit is saying something to kong.

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Guys, we're in a snow storm. It's a bad one so my internet connection is very slow. I've been downloading for almost an hour and it's still sitting at 73%. I might need another half hour. Usually it only takes 15-20minutes. The translations are done and waiting to be timed. Sorry... :sweatingbullets:

In the meantime, tease us with the translations especially the ArthitxKnot heart-to-heart talk. hahaha

• Like 3

@Yves George Sanchez  Thank you ever so much, so thats what he said.  Yeah sounds like he is tired of being along suffering with his emotions and now he wants to spend time around Kong and guage his emotions.  The tone of the preview (and previews are always taken wrong anyhow) but the tone leads to me think its only going to be conversation and not a kiss, but they will go by the book so i assume there will be.

• Like 1

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, fragglerock said:

Okay here is a curious question, thank you for the translations of episode 13 preview, much appreciated, however there were 3 conversations on the clip and three translated but on this clip there are 4 conversations, the first one is Arthit and Kong sitting by the river, can someone help me with what Arthit is saying to Kong?

Its only like the first 3 seconds

Where he told Kongpope that he was the senior? I'm uploading .. well screen capturing with my cellphone that preview with subs on my IG... If I figure out how to post it I'll post it here.

Here is their conversation in the first part.

And you know that I'm your senior, right?
And you're my junior.

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Guys, we're in a snow storm. It's a bad one so my internet connection is very slow. I've been downloading for almost an hour and it's still sitting at 73%. I might need another half hour. Usually it only takes 15-20minutes. The translations are done and waiting to be timed. Sorry... :sweatingbullets:

No need to apologise...

• Like 5

while we patiently wait for the upload, I was curious to find out whether any of you guys have watched any korean dramas with BL themes. I just finished watching a kdrama called The Lover. I really enjoyed it. its about four different types of couples that stay in a run down complex. one is an engaged couple, another is an older couple that refuse to get married, then there is a the bromance couple(joon jae and takuya) which leads to a potential relationship and then there is a couple that has a big age difference, if you havent watched yet, please give it a try. All subbed episodes were available on kissasian  before it went down

• Like 4

Hey everyone!

ive been lurking here ever since ep 9, but couldn't understand how to post anything (just figured it out :)) I just wanted to thank @delightful and @baw74 for everthing they've done and their hard work:) and cant wait for ep 13 when its subbed (SQUEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!)

22 minutes ago, Leon Percivall said:

while we patiently wait for the upload, I was curious to find out whether any of you guys have watched any korean dramas with BL themes. I just finished watching a kdrama called The Lover. I really enjoyed it. its about four different types of couples that stay in a run down complex. one is an engaged couple, another is an older couple that refuse to get married, then there is a the bromance couple(joon jae and takuya) which leads to a potential relationship and then there is a couple that has a big age difference, if you havent watched yet, please give it a try. All subbed episodes were available on kissasian  before it went down

You can watch the episodes on Dramacool as well, here's the link

http://dramacool.io/drama-detail/the-lover.html

• Like 6

Guest delightful
34 minutes ago, ikarus12345 said:

Ok, I feel p bad about being THIS ignorant right now :///

How do we find the subbed videos? I understand @delightful subs them (THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS WONDERFUL YOUR SUBS ARE LITERALLY A BLESSING), but I don't know where to locate them. So far, all the ones I've seen up till episode 12 are on dailymotion :/

It's being encoded right now. Even if it's translated and timed, we still have to wait for the encoding and uploading. Baw's computer can encode in about an hour and upload in another hour, which is A LOT FASTER than what my computer can do. It usually takes me about 11 hours to encode since my computer is sh-t. Even if upload is faster for me, well, minus the snow storm.

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's being encoded right now. Even if it's translated and timed, we still have to wait for the encoding and uploading. Baw's computer can encode in about an hour and upload in another hour, which is A LOT FASTER than what my computer can do. It usually takes me about 11 hours to encode since my computer is sh-t. Even if upload is faster for me, well, minus the snow storm.

Encoding done! (~50 mins) and uploading now (~30 mins).  :D

• Like 19

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Where he told Kongpope that he was the senior? I'm uploading .. well screen capturing with my cellphone that preview with subs on my IG... If I figure out how to post it I'll post it here.

Here is their conversation in the first part.

And you know that I'm your senior, right?
And you're my junior.

May I know your Id IG @delightful? I have been searching the IG that can give me some infotmation about sotus, but I cant find anyone that use english language :cold_sweat:. I'm sorry for asking to much :flushed:

1 hour ago, fragglerock said:

If someone understands taiwanese can they help in translating an extra part of the preview, its not on the some of the preview clips but is at the very beginning of this one, the first 3 or 4 seconds where arthit is saying something to kong.

Do you mean thai not taiwanese i assume

• Like 1

I might be disappointing someone but in the ep 12 the only thing i have appreciated the most is the finally clarity between Kong and May and May and M at least now everybody knows what they should know, I have not full understand the bar scene while taking the americano but there should be some clue i could not get the whole but i have had the impression like a sort of secret was going to be told but not sure

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ikarus12345 said:

Ok, I feel p bad about being THIS ignorant right now :///

How do we find the subbed videos? I understand @delightful subs them (THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS WONDERFUL YOUR SUBS ARE LITERALLY A BLESSING), but I don't know where to locate them. So far, all the ones I've seen up till episode 12 are on dailymotion :/

They put a link to download here on the forum with the subbed version! Episode 12 will be here soon!

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, hanaayukii said:

May I know your Id IG @delightful? I have been searching the IG that can give me some infotmation about sotus, but I cant find anyone that use english language :cold_sweat:. I'm sorry for asking to much :flushed:

It's delightful0062. :P

2 minutes ago, rapuri said:

Oh my god.....

But how Iam going to wait for next episode.... it's going to be pure torture. Isn't it? :bawling:

I'll have to do the final viewing, because I want to make sure everything is where it should be. The original video from Jjong had a problem at the 35:55 minute mark, it jumped to 36:00.. it may seem like a very little thing when you're just watching it, but when you're timing it's a pain. I had to open multiple screens and adjust it about 8 times for that last 5 minutes of the timing. I think I spent almost an hour on just 5 minutes. Once it's checked then I'll post it. :phew:

While @delightful and @baw74 finish their amazing job... without sub I want to ask them if I was right... In the part where Khong and Arthit meet in the restaurant... I could identify Khong asked for a pink milk and the lady thought was Arthit the one who asked for it??? That was the mess where the lady was talking to Arthit and Khong at the same time?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's delightful0062. :P

I'll have to do the final viewing, because I want to make sure everything is where it should be. The original video from Jjong had a problem at the 35:55 minute mark, it jumped to 36:00.. it may seem like a very little thing when you're just watching it, but when you're timing it's a pain. I had to open multiple screens and adjust it about 8 times for that last 5 minutes of the timing. I think I spent almost an hour on just 5 minutes. Once it's checked then I'll post it. :phew:

It might sound strange but what i am terrible interesting is to understand the teaser of the next episodes particularly the last piece that makes Kong smiling.......anyway thanks for your endless work to make us understand what we cannot get in full 

• Like 1

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

While @delightful and @baw74 finish their amazing job... without sub I want to ask them if I was right... In the part where Khong and Arthit meet in the restaurant... I could identify Khong asked for a pink milk and the lady thought was Arthit the one who asked for it??? That was the mess where the lady was talking to Arthit and Khong at the same time?

Kongpope writes down his order, first it was 'iced coffee' then he thinks about it and then scratches it off and writes down 'pink milk'. Then he walks away. 

Arthit walks up and the drink stall lady asked if he wants his usual, which he said 'yes' and tells her he'll come back to get his drink.

Kongpope gets his food and comes back and waits for the drink at the same time that Arthit comes back and asks for his pink milk, but then he makes eye contact with Kongpope.

The lady said the pink milk is ready. Arthit is about to take the order, but she clarifies that it's not his order. Kongpope had put the order in first and that is the last glass of pink milk, she said she ran out of the red/pink milk syrup. Which makes Arthit a little shocked.

Kongpope then says, 'Give it to him. I'll just come back another time." And he walks away.

9 minutes ago, germanknight said:

It might sound strange but what i am terrible interesting is to understand the teaser of the next episodes particularly the last piece that makes Kong smiling.......anyway thanks for your endless work to make us understand what we cannot get in full 

If you go to my IG I did take a little clip of it with my cellphone. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN3KE2DAXDw/