[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, Gio Xuan said:

Please keep calm! I think he/she didn't do it on purpose. I'm really looking forward your new translation especially special chapter that you have just posted a little spoiler. huhu it's all my life these day T................T

I agree with you. Maybe she/he didn't do it on purpose that's why I asked her/him politely. 

I think the one who uploaded the google drive is that P'win person :/
WeLoveSoompi maybe just wanted to share it with us, from good thought 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

If you missed reading the translated chapters by @delightful of #SotusTheSeries here's the Google Drive where P' win uploaded. Enjoy!  

translated chapters by Delightful of #SotusTheSeries

I checked a few minutes ago and that link still functions.

TAKE IT DOWN.

@delightful was more than clear that she does not want her work posted elsewhere. Whoever created that drive page MUST have read her warnings to have obtained the chapters in the first case. They are posted here as a service to the fans and to repost them elsewhere is a disheartening breach of faith.

Please take the link down before we have to send "Richard Simmons" round :)

• Like 3

Many will be sad if delightful will stop sharing her translated novel of Sotus, but I understand her if she will do it because she give her full effort and heart in translating it for sharing it with us. Delightful is generous enough to share it with us because she trust us but someone disobeying her simple rules.

• Like 9

Just imagine this.. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

We doing home works and its done, but some strangers take our home work without we know it and spread it. AND the worst part is, that stranger get all of the credits, attention and maybe compliment from the friends and teacher.. Isnt it SUCK??!! 

So who ever doing that to @delighful, she is heartless or maybe just stupid ignorant person. Sorry for the offence. So, if delighful doesnt want to translate anymore, just face it. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

If you missed reading the translated chapters by @delightful of #SotusTheSeries here's the Google Drive where P' win uploaded. Enjoy!  

translated chapters by Delightful of #SotusTheSeries

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL P' WIN. THANK YOU FOR THE LINK BUT PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN.. @delightful said it should be posted anywhere else than her own links.. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

And who is P'Win? I don't remember giving anyone permission to upload it to google drive. I thought my request was pretty clear that it not be shared anywhere or uploaded in any shape or form?

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

.......... :dissapointed:

I am really against people who reupload without any permission from the owner itself coz to me that is so disrespectful and low. 

I hope that person will take down the link @delightful and pls pls don't be mad and stop subbing~ you're our source of happiness~

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

And who is P'Win? I don't remember giving anyone permission to upload it to google drive. I thought my request was pretty clear that it not be shared anywhere or uploaded in any shape or form?

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

.......... :dissapointed:

This is extremely disrespectful. Delightful puts hard work and effort into translating for us. She has one simple rule. Why can't they be followed. Take it down please. Its very rude.

• Like 3

The thing that I feared the most happened... I am really disappointed and angry at that person who posted it. It's really disrespectful to @delightful, who not only subs episodes for us the fastest, but started translating the novel, knowing that she can get in trouble with it and now there is some... *******... who just goes and uploads her translations. HOW COULD YOU? I mean she said in RED LETTERS that no one should share or re-upload it anywhere. ARE YOU richard simmons BLIND? Who can't see that... or forget about it. I mean if you are just a little grateful for this human being... our angel who is doing this for us... you wouldn't do something like this. 

:tears: *goes out to calm myself down* Sending lots of hugs to delightful :wub::tears:

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, Mio- said:

The thing that I feared the most happened... I am really disappointed and angry at that person who posted it. It's really disrespectful to @delightful, who not only subs episodes for us the fastest, but started translating the novel, knowing that she can get in trouble with it and now there is some... *******... who just goes and uploads her translations. HOW COULD YOU? I mean she said in RED LETTERS that no one should share or re-upload it anywhere. ARE YOU richard simmons BLIND? Who can't see that... or forget about it. I mean if you are just a little grateful for this human being... our angel who is doing this to us... you wouldn't do something like this. 

:tears: *goes out to calm myself down* Sending lots of hugs to delightful :wub::tears:

I love how it's an admin who shared the link lmao 

*My bad, he's not an admin, he's the person who started the thread lol*

Edited by originalnickname
  • Like 2

oh sad nightmare day to open the thread come to bad news instead:tears:

@WeLoveSoompi please tell whoever P'Win is if that person is your friend to delete the link uploaded in that person account since it against the rules of @delightful who work hard bringing translation to us everytime it very simple rule which already stated in big bold red everytime she posted anything..and im guessing if P'Win actually coming to soompi since he/she must have get the link from here in 1st place so if you read this please follow the rules and delete your link to respect and protect the translator..

and if you wanna share the link you can always ask people to go to page 389 where all her latest translation is there posted by her

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Anyone else having problems with notifications not appearing or staying (even though you clicked on it) ? So many problems these days ...Let's keep positive, tomorrow is SOTUS day and we're gonna see Arthit cry! yayyyyy :grin:

Same! Been having the problem since last week! Idk why! 

• Like 3

Wait. Is it just me or are people just strange:blink:? I mean why would you upload something that you're not supposed to when you can go here (as in, this forum) to get it? I know that we all want to spread the love of SOTUS but do be considerate to people who does the translation (@delightful). I'm not here to hurt people's feeling but why?????? If anyone else wants to read it, just point them to this forum. You don't even need to log in, you can keep yourself anonymous. There's even a search engine to find the chapters. So please, I am begging you, (on my knees) to remove the GoogleDrive. SOTUS is the only thing that is keeping me alive nowadays (and old episodes of Infinity Challenge), if I don't get to read it anymore ... :bawling::bawling:

• Like 8