[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 minutes ago, Mio- said:

from the background, seems like it. I may be wrong ofc... they are maybe misleading us. :lol:

Nahh, that's my other opinion :lol::sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS B*TCHING MEEEEEE! ARRRRRRGH

3 minutes ago, dwi02 said:

Me too :(

Hope it can get better as soon as possible!!

• Like 1

Please don't drag Namtarn and Jay story too much well this is filler

You better be jealous Arthit

Oh Arthit you sure super talkative talking bout Kongpope:glasses:

Spoiler

Ouch Kongpope see them my poor baby misunderstand :(

Edited by salz
  • Like 10

you can fill the story with so many other things why fill it with that conversation....it so drags.

Meanwhile havent seen much of the other couple that went from enemies to friends.  Be good to have that running as a second story so obviously not that important.

• Like 7

Episode 11 (Cut 2 recap)

Spoiler

Arthit and Namtavrn continue talking. She was more beautiful on this episode than last week :)

Flashback to Namtarn on a date night. Looks like someone did not come and the common friend came to her rescue. So is this how it started between the two? Or were they actually dating? They talk (of course, I don’t understand :()

With this pace, I wonder how much screen time will our precious couple have. But this is good to see where Arthit’s pain and confusion are coming from.

Conversation becomes lighter. Namtarn may be teasing Arthit as he looks shy. And Kongpope came into their conversation. Gosh, this music! Arthit, why are you looking down at the table? Lol. Yes, Namtarn! Continue talking about Kong. Haha! And Arthit said Kong one time. Is he describing him to Namtarn? Can’t wait for the subs :) Arthit suddenly becomes engrossed and shy.

They order. Arthit enjoying his pink milk of course. Kong sees them!!! :( 

Arthit walks Namtarn to her car and they talk. Namtarn leaves. 

Kong in his room looking defeated. He needs our embrace, you guys :( He opens the window to smoke (?) but remembers Arthit telling him to quit smoking. And so he did not. 

Arthit comes home, lets out a deep breathe, checks his phone, looks toward the window opposite his own (!), thinking twice if he’ll call Kong but retreats for the bathroom :( 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I'm dying over how cute it was when Arthit couldn't stop talking about Kong in front of Namtarn. :wub::wub::wub: NOW THE SADNESS IS GONNA COME THOUGH

Hahaha though I cannot understand thai, but somehow i understand that arthit talked about kongpope....seeing from how excited arthit speak to namtarn ! hahaha.....

• Like 3

Arthit sure has a lot of things to say about Kongpope does he? HAHA

I am not just sure if all those are positive or if hes is richard simmons blocking Kongpope from that Joy. HAHAHA

*WOW hahaha I just typed the c*ck word and it changed to richard simmons hahahaha. i knew about it just now. hahahaha"

• Like 4

Kong saw Arthit and Namtarn... and his face :mellow:

then in his room he wanted to flame a cigarette, but he remembered what Arthit told him and didn't at the end.

Arthit in his room looked at the phone... then saw Kong's room thru window... ahh

Soo... Namtarn and Arthit's talk was like 20+ minutes long... My god, SO LONG. I never thought it would be this long... 

It seems like next episode will be full of angst too.

Wedding is pushed to ep. 13, looks like it and if they decide to add more things... argh

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, shinnu said:

angst angst after the break:tears:

Yup...it is coming after the break...

But I believed that it will lead to next week as the commercials seem to be more today..:(

The song (Secret in my heart) always come out at the most crucial time...tears will start soon....arghhh.....

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, erngust said:

too much crappy airtime spent for that over-wrought back-story...  :angry: 

THIS. I need Arthit and Kong... Cmon this is just too much screen time for those two. 

That heart-breaking call is happening after break.... oh it's now :tears:

• Like 2