[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
1 minute ago, jaelephy said:

the hair cut scene was so underwhelming especially since I suspect it was a major one in the novel. I think the producers should have asked Krist to grow out his hair or even use a wig if anything. Or just cut that scene because tbh it doesn't have any impact in the story any more. As for the next episodes, we will definitely get the flooding scene+possibly the bedroom confession. I think the episode will end with the confession (it would be great cliffhanger) so we won't see the separation till episode 11. I am so not ready for the angst. I mean we just got Sotus back. I wanna see some sweet moments between them!!

BABIE~~ I've missed you!!! Can you send me that Gun .gif again? I've misplaced it!

Yeah, it was a HUGE transformation in the novel. Arthit had really long hair and maybe a beard? I forgot.. maybe he shaved before this scene... I'll have to go re-read it again.. BUT yeah, even I wanted to see this part play out on scene, but knew it wouldn't have that big of an impact since Krist was already so pretty.

4 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

pact in the story any more. As for the next episodes, we will definitely get the flooding scene+possibly the bedroom confession. I think the episode will end with the confession (it would be great cliffhanger) so we won't see the separation till episode 11

Yeah I agree with you. Although I found Kongpob's reaction TOO cute (and for that I died hahaha) the haircut itself didn't have any impact for the series at all, opposing to the novel.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

BABIE~~ I've missed you!!! Can you send me that Gun .gif again? I've misplaced it!

Yeah, it was a HUGE transformation in the novel. Arthit had really long hair and maybe a beard? I forgot.. maybe he shaved before this scene... I'll have to go re-read it again.. BUT yeah, even I wanted to see this part play out on scene, but knew it wouldn't have that big of an impact since Krist was already so pretty.

It's good to be back!! I missed Sotus and everyone on this thread!!

giphy.gif

agree.

2 minutes ago, laio said:

Yeah I agree with you. Although I found Kongpob's reaction TOO cute (and for that I died hahaha) the haircut itself didn't have any impact for the series at all, opposing to the novel.

the whole episode was so fluffy; Arthit and Kong were so cute. But my favuorite moment was...

tumblr_ogyff2zHOs1vtisrzo2_500.gif

that expression!!

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S DONE! IT'S DONE GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SO EXCITED/????? ANYWHO.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I just woke up a few minutes ago and did this for you all.. going back to sleep now!

SOTUS EPISODE 9 [ENG SUBBED] : https://mega.nz/#!2FNATK7K!vBBZKTEiTrNOgHk7APt9A-I758SjsKUFxVe40xVT92Y

* Didn't sub the beginning re-capped scenes ... we all know what happened in those scenes and what they said.,,, since we're all fanatics. LOL!

**Any streaming sites that are taking the subbed video, please upload it in full. DO NOT cut up the video!

Though I am thankful...very thankful. Go rest now!!!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

that expression!!

hi i wonder if would be possible to do that gif for a sig size?would be great to use as sig lol since that face just epic.i willl credit you...but its ok if you couldn't :P

yeah the hair changing scene not necessary when they change nothing of Arthit only adding gel hair like his usual self but no matter what their cute scene and Kongpope face and reaction worth it even it don't make sense compare to novel lol i would still repeat that scene anyway

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Can I ask you...where are u from?

31 minutes ago, duch47 said:

Ok, are you Polish?? I created this nickname becouse my name with few changes is duch

Small world, isn't it ! ? Witam (hello), It's really nice to know you :heart:   Downloading @delightful 's sub. version, can't wait to see it, but actually looking at Kong's and Arthit's faces no need to translate all these emotions ( sometimes i'm oversensitive, sorry ). Officially episode 9 became my favourite one:wub:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, yokas said:

Small world, isn't it ! ? Witam (hello), It's really nice to know you :heart:   Downloading @delightful 's sub. version, can't wait to see it, but actually looking at Kong's and Arthit's faces no need to translate all these emotions ( sometimes i'm oversensitive, sorry ). Officially episode 9 became my favourite one:wub:

Jejku nie wierze. Hello my friend! I'm soo happy to know that someone from my country fangirls over SOTUS as well. Big huug:tears::wub:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, delightful said:

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S DONE! IT'S DONE GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SO EXCITED/????? ANYWHO.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I just woke up a few minutes ago and did this for you all.. going back to sleep now!

SOTUS EPISODE 9 [ENG SUBBED] : https://mega.nz/#!2FNATK7K!vBBZKTEiTrNOgHk7APt9A-I758SjsKUFxVe40xVT92Y

* Didn't sub the beginning re-capped scenes ... we all know what happened in those scenes and what they said.,,, since we're all fanatics. LOL!

**Any streaming sites that are taking the subbed video, please upload it in full. DO NOT cut up the video!

BIG BIG HUG ! :D as always thank you so much !

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Jejku nie wierze. Hello my friend! I'm soo happy knowing that someone from my country fangirls over SOTUS as well.:tears::wub:

The more us- Sotus fans the better ! I'm not very active member of this forum, but  love reading every single post here, people are incredible, so devoted to this series:wub:

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, laio said:
44 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

pact in the story any more. As for the next episodes, we will definitely get the flooding scene+possibly the bedroom confession. I think the episode will end with the confession (it would be great cliffhanger) so we won't see the separation till episode 11

That's what I think too! I think next week's ep. will end with the confession and it's gonna be a torture until the next episode.... Just like every week dammit :tears: 

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you!!  You are the best!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you! I'll download it when I eventually get back to my laptop! 

Been away for a day and 10 new pages to read! I'll catch up later :) For now I thought I'd share this:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, salz said:

hi i wonder if would be possible to do that gif for a sig size?would be great to use as sig lol since that face just epic.i willl credit you...but its ok if you couldn't :P

yeah the hair changing scene not necessary when they change nothing of Arthit only adding gel hair like his usual self but no matter what their cute scene and Kongpope face and reaction worth it even it don't make sense compare to novel lol i would still repeat that scene anyway

what is the allowed gif size? I honestly don't know the rules here. no need for credit. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

what is the allowed gif size? I honestly don't know the rules here. no need for credit. 

i just copy paste the sig rule

7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES

Maximum of 1 banner or 2 images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 1,024 KB / 1 MB 
    * Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 512 KB
    * Maximum of 3 banners / images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, salz said:

i just copy paste the sig rule

7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES

Maximum of 1 banner or 2 images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 1,024 KB / 1 MB 
    * Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 512 KB
    * Maximum of 3 banners / images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines

well...300x150 is terrible small. 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

• Like 7