[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

24 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

You can ask @delightful for that. Btw both of your name like a twins:D.

I asked deligtful. But he/she said 'I only released one softsub for ep.5, the rest are hardsubbed.'. Can anyone help me for this? I really want to translate. I translated sotus the series ep 1. But this is so hard. Because I wrote one by one. Please help me. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, delightless said:

I asked deligtful. But he/she said 'I only released one softsub for ep.5, the rest are hardsubbed.'. Can anyone help me for this? I really want to translate. I translated sotus the series ep 1. But this is so hard. Because I wrote one by one. Please help me. :D

You can't do it if it hardsubbed? I've watch series/movies with hardsubbed that get another subbed. GMMTV softsubbed SOTUS but I don't know if you can use that because it's official and they just released until ep 4 you must patiently waiting.

Which country are you?

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, delightless said:

Well isn't that what translating/subbing is? We all do it from scratch, one line at a time. I've actually given permission to people who wanted to use my hardsubbed videos to translate to their own language, I just don't give out softsubs because it gets stolen and not credited at all.

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Okay, just got home and uploaded the Challenge Show with Krist and Singto right away. This is the hardsubbed version.

Challenge Show with Krist and Singto 2nd appearance [ENG SUBBED] https://mega.nz/#!SUEUUK5B!1FLShqbFIu-tqFLvWwWvvlsQrCOi4n-yMOmBRz4U5BQ

Yay!! Thank you so much! hearts to you! You're very fast with subbing by the way. How long do you usually take to sub a video??? It usually takes me 6h to sub a 25min video ._.

• Like 3

*hugs everyone here* :wub::wub: Thank you. I'll take care of myself and get better fast... :phew:

Okay, just got home and uploaded the Challenge Show with Krist and Singto right away. This is the hardsubbed version.

Challenge Show with Krist and Singto 2nd appearance [ENG SUBBED] https://mega.nz/#!SUEUUK5B!1FLShqbFIu-tqFLvWwWvvlsQrCOi4n-yMOmBRz4U5BQ

oh it's out. ha Thank you. :wub: While this is downloading... *runs to re-watch ep. 7* :w00t: 

• Like 5

While waiting for the file to download, I just Wanbao say thank you. Also, rest rest rest. About the show...am Glad to see the chemistry still going strong...hey...they know 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

You can't do it if it hardsubbed? I've watch series/movies with hardsubbed that get another subbed. GMMTV softsubbed SOTUS but I don't know if you can use that because it's official and they just released until ep 4 you must patiently waiting.

Which country are you?

I can do it if it hardsubbed. But this is my first translate. For that this is hard for me. If i do not have subtitle file this will be hard for me.

Well isn't that what translating/subbing is? We all do it from scratch, one line at a time. I've actually given permission to people who wanted to use my hardsubbed videos to translate to their own language, I just don't give out softsubs because it gets stolen and not credited at all.

If I was make a mistake, i am sorry for that. Can you give me permisson for translate? I really want to translate this. 

• Like 2

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:08 PM, shinnu said:

Welcome!~

I couldn't find any confirmation on official sites as well but i saw everyone was talking about this^ which is probably the official confirmation that Sotus is coming back on November 19. But somebody may know something else about this.:sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for your answer :)
I'm so happy that sotus is finally coming back <3

• Like 5