[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you to @erngust for sending me the HD link for their Attitude BTS interview. Here's a link if you want to download it. My friend also uploaded it for me. ^_^

Download : https://mega.nz/#!PNlDzTrY!0J2APy33QvLMLZXstUi6fxxgu25ma1UvmyK3QSYXz8k

Spoiler

thanks for again wilfully obliging to our incessant/brazen requests for subs... my SOTUS bubble won't be as much as aligned and enjoyed without your interventions :D

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:
S: Why don't you take a nap inside?
K: Nope... Nope...
S: It's hot out here.
S: Plenty of time to nap, why don't you?
S: Then don't complain that you are sleepy later.
K: @#$%^&*(!@#*... (Talking like a sleepy kid, who doesn't want to sleep.)

Ah... Cute :wub:

Awwwww That's so cute!! 

Spoiler

_20160914_110233_zpsntdn5ubw.jpg

8 minutes ago, naboos said:

This!! That look!  That tongue!!  Naughty Sinto!  LOVE IT!  :wub:

I know right! That tongue :flushed:

Spoiler

_20160917_151523_zpscivcuzxq.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:
Spoiler

thanks for the transcription @Jay BudLight ... Mean Singto can still dare to care inspite of an annoyed Krist... :D

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Sooooo cuteeeeee~ 

Singto just giving up at d end...with small sighing lmaooo :wub:

• Like 4

Guest delightful

Just read the special chapter of when Arthit was a first year student. DAYAMNNNNNNNNN, you know who shocked me the most? P'Nott!!!!! He was about to punch the head hazer P'Tum!!!! P'Tum ordered Arthit to go and 'wai' bow to the tree for 3 hours to teach him respect. LOL!!!!!!!! It's so funny! And P'Phone who was the head nurse yelled at P'Tum for treating the first years bad and P'Tum is like.. you complain too much, no one will want you as a wife! OMGeeeeeeeeeeeee! The original 0062 and 0206 couple! I love them! :P

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:flushed: teasing us... I can't wait to see that :wub: and read it ^^

Made some gifs :D 

Black%20and%20white%20vid%203_zpsa1uahi6

Spoiler

black%20and%20white%20vid%206_zpstzot95kblack%20and%20white%20vid%2010_zpsom9ehfblack%20and%20white%20vid%207_zpshfqirkbblack%20and%20white%20vid%209_zpsmecm9axblack%20and%20white%20vid%202_zpslbpwcpu
black%20and%20white%20vid%204_zpstykd0anblack%20and%20white%20vid%205_zpsryygj2g

A few more -->

Reveal hidden contents

Black%20and%20white%20vid%201g_zps9dztgcblack%20and%20white%20vid%208_zpsagn58oc

thanks for all of these...

sharing as well my OCD attempt of capturing their (or rather Singto's) stolen glance within that first gif... wanting to emphasize Singto's teeny-weeny attempt at stealing a glance at Krist and ended up lip-pursing/licking being caught with the growing smirk on Krist's face...

source.gif

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:
  Reveal hidden contents

CxMnIZPUoAArruk.jpg

This is what I want as my chat background in the Line app! Is this already on the album?

Yup! it's in the Attitude Magazine album :) I keep adding as I find more haha. Right now there's 163 pics from the Attitude photoshoot in there :o 

*EDIT: Oh yeah, it's probably in the shirtless album too

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I downloaded it if you want it. 

I really want it. Please can you PM me a link or post it here, if it's okay with you ofc. THANK YOU! :wub::wub:

btw, Thank you for all those yummy pics and GIFs are, as always, tha best. Make more. :wub::phew:

• Like 2

So after more than 1 month i am sure we are looking forward to Saturday 19th to see back again Sotus the series, in case you wish to watch the series streaming you can use those links reachable almost everywhere in the world  http://www.yimhd.com/tv_online/one-hd.php or  http://www.yimhd.com/tv_online/one-hd.php Enjoy ............ it would be great to celebrate the 9th Episode by reaching Page 400 i presume we all deserve it after this long waiting,  I have read here we have all been reading the novel or part of it, or watching again and again the previous episodes or other BL movies or series because it seemed too long this period. Finally here we are close to the see our beloved boys back in action. Have a good one and @delightful of course we will all be waiting than you to get sub and of course thanks for the work you have done and you are going to do highly appreciated. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, delightful said:
Spoiler

Thank you to @erngust for sending me the HD link for their Attitude BTS interview. Here's a link if you want to download it. My friend also uploaded it for me. ^_^

Download : https://mega.nz/#!PNlDzTrY!0J2APy33QvLMLZXstUi6fxxgu25ma1UvmyK3QSYXz8k

"And we had to delay so it'll probably air past the new year" ???????????? It's not true, right ?

• Like 2