[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Good to know you've seen it! It was a lovely story isn't it? Reading a translated manga will be awesome!

Not at all offended, my friend :) Yes, I'm gay. My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 years but I guess we've grown mature and started to talk about the future of the relationship. I know he wants to have his own family (sometimes I do, too) and me being beside him is taking any possibilities away from him. So we've decided to let go of the iloveyous and free himself from obligations with me. Not even sure if I should talk about it here but that's why I said I can relate well with the movie. But thanks for wishing us well. Although I think I'd be happier if he fulfils his dream of having a family.

The manga is in english. I read it at mangago. :)

I'm glad then. Wow I'm so moved with your decision. That must be really hard:(. But you both gay not bi right? If you want a family that mean married to a woman. Don't that make you guilty to that woman? Btw which country do you live? I hope you don't mad with my question. 

4 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Thrilled to know that you've seen the movie! It was so lovely and re-watching it is a really good idea. And yes for some gifs, please! I'm so in love with the story and I just learned that it is indeed based on a manga and fans of it were so happy that a movie was released. It was so good it made me cry :( 

Aww, and thanks for the Newwiee photos! 2 or 3 more weeks and Sotus will be back. It will be exciting to discuss the newest episode with you all! I hope yuo're doing well at uni :) 

Yes uni is going well so far. Busy but I'm so close to being done my degree!

Spoiler

857791ae4c656fdc7515c87253e5fb51277dd336 5f6e1410130ba7df6463ea41fc4e106de5f990a5

d6e16a1e8522724810d33207e93047029a22b338 

3dfdd3db745dac0d6139c5104e2dd9b82a36d760

Yeah it does touch on some very relatable and realistic topics. I hope that you're okay. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that things go well for you and that you'll be able to get through this :heart:

Hopefully coming here to see cute Newwie pics and SOTUS pics can help brighten your days a bit :) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

The manga is in english. I read it at mangago. :)

I'm glad then. Wow I'm so moved with your decision. That must be really hard:(. But you both gay not bi right? If you want a family that mean married to a woman. Don't that make you guilty to that woman? Btw which country do you live? I hope you don't mad with my question. 

I don't think all our friends here will appreciate the conversation so..

Spoiler

Not mad at all. I know. It was very difficult. My boyfriend's more on the straight side (like if he had not met me, he wouldn't be curious at all) and I guess I'm bi (since sometimes I still think about getting my own family with a girl). I've always told myself that if a girl comes along, she should know everything about my past and accept me for that. What is love after all if she can't take that? But would definitely be faithful with her. Who knows? We can't really tell how our story will end. It's exciting to think that we'll have the same happy ending as Togawa and Shima but I leave everything to the All-knowing. Thanks, too! It helps to have someone to share what I feel really. Haha. I'm from the Philippines, btw.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, greenfan said:

Sorry but I have to share this, Sotunatics! I know this isn't about Sotus and not Thai BL at all, but I stumbled upon it randomly on YouTube while still waiting for Sotus to return. Sharing it here because I love this forum and you, guys. This made me cry! The maturity of the story is lovely I can really relate well. Exactly me and boyfriend's situation right now but I don't know how our story will end yet :(  I hope you enjoy the movie also. Shima is so adorable (look at hose sad, longing eyes :( ) and Togawa is just straightforward. Definitely one of my favourites! No need for anything else because their interaction is just everything! Haven't really loved any BL movies lately so I'm really glad to have found this one. You couldn't ask for more as the actors really delivered! I think what I love about Japanese BL is that they are more invested in the feelings of the character and how endings give certain positive feelings to the audience. This makes me want to visit Japan. Is there anyone from Japan here? Let me know your thoughts and if there are there other movies you could recommend. Something to kill the waiting time. But honestly, this movie just made something more than that for me. I just caught myself crying.. 

Saw this movie couple of months ago (maybe even a year?!) and I really liked it. I rarely stumble upon good BL movies and one day I decided to see what this was about and I loved it. I can freely say that this movies goes to the top of my favorite BL movies, right there with Free Fall. Now after reading your post... I want to watch it again. I think I'll do that this weekend! :wub:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yes uni is going well so far. Busy but I'm so close to being done my degree!

Hide contents

857791ae4c656fdc7515c87253e5fb51277dd336 5f6e1410130ba7df6463ea41fc4e106de5f990a5

d6e16a1e8522724810d33207e93047029a22b338 

3dfdd3db745dac0d6139c5104e2dd9b82a36d760

Yeah it does touch on some very relatable and realistic topics. I hope that you're okay. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that things go well for you and that you'll be able to get through this :heart:

Hopefully coming here to see cute Newwie pics and SOTUS pics can help brighten your days a bit :) 

Awww! I remember Shima being all cute and clumsy :) 

Thanks for the well wishes. I smiled :) Yes, coming here definitely helps. I'm doing fine. Don't worry. Work, thesis, and gym are helping me through the ordeal :) You guys are great!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, greenfan said:

I don't think all our friends here will appreciate the conversation so..

Reveal hidden contents

Not mad at all. I know. It was very difficult. My boyfriend's more on the straight side (like if he had not met me, he wouldn't be curious at all) and I guess I'm bi (since sometimes I still think about getting my own family with a girl). I've always told myself that if a girl comes along, she should know everything about my past and accept me for that. What is love after all if she can't take that? But would definitely be faithful with her. Who knows? We can't really tell how our story will end. It's exciting to think that we'll have the same happy ending as Togawa and Shima but I leave everything to the All-knowing. Thanks, too! It helps to have someone to share what I feel really. Haha. I'm from the Philippines, btw.

Spoiler

Thank you for telling me all of that:). Really broaden my view about relationship between couple. I usually think anything simple so it's really helpful. Agree, if you really love someone you won't mind their past. Beside you ready to responsible in that relationship. You're a nice person so I hope you'll get your happily ever after. 

Ps : I'm happy if our conversation can help you lighten your burden:lol:.

13 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Saw this movie couple of months ago (maybe even a year?!) and I really liked it. I rarely stumble upon good BL movies and one day I decided to see what this was about and I loved it. I can freely say that this movies goes to the top of my favorite BL movies, right there with Free Fall. Now after reading your post... I want to watch it again. I think I'll do that this weekend! :wub:

Thanks for appreciating it, @_-Mio-_! Really on top of my list, too :) Sometimes I continue watching a movie or series after losing some interest in the other parts because of at least one character or because I think it could hold some promise. But this movie is different. You continue watching it because it makes you feel part of their story. Like they're important people in your lives that you cannot not know what happens to them. You don't just watch because they look good or it's popular but because you're so engrossed with it. Guess maybe because it's relatable and realistic as @dreadaeleonkvothe said. I just love everything about it. Even the cinematography worked perfectly with the mood. Happy re-watching! And thanks for the idea; I'm curious with Free Fall :) 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Awww! I remember Shima being all cute and clumsy :) 

Thanks for the well wishes. I smiled :) Yes, coming here definitely helps. I'm doing fine. Don't worry. Work, thesis, and gym are helping through the ordeal :) You guys are great!

That's good :) We're here for you if you need us ^^ :heart: I hope your thesis goes well!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, meifang89 said:
  Hide contents

Thank you for telling me all of that:). Really broaden my view about relationship between couple. I usually think anything simple so it's really helpful. Agree, if you really love someone you won't mind their past. Beside you ready to responsible in that relationship. You're a nice person so I hope you'll get your happily ever after. 

Ps : I'm happy if our conversation can help you lighten your burden:lol:.

Spoiler

I don't think I'm a nice person at all. But thank you! I think it grows with age, experience, and how you handle the relationship. You cannot perfect yourself at one shot. I'm actually happy that my boyfriend and I have come to this point where we can discuss things like this and just be open about what we feel. Communication does play a huge part! And I'm happy you're learning something from me. Haha.

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

That's good :) We're here for you if you need us ^^ :heart: I hope your thesis goes well!

Thanks! Really appreciate it :) I'm here for you, too. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, greenfan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't think I'm a nice person at all. But thank you! I think it grows with age, experience, and how you handle the relationship. You cannot perfect yourself at one shot. I'm actually happy that my boyfriend and I have come to this point where we can discuss things like this and just be open about what we feel. Communication does play a huge part! And I'm happy you're learning something from me. Haha.

:thumbsup::blush:

I missed SOTUS and this thread, and i have been keeping myself occupied with other BL related materials i found on youtube while waiting for SOTUS. Currently i am watching ISAK+EVAN storyline from a Norwegian show called SKAM, it is really good. I just wanted to share

Spoiler

It currently has 16 parts, this is the recent one. ENJOY:wub:

• Like 3