[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 minute ago, delightful said:

Chapter 4 is done and sent to @erngust to be 'protected'. When it's done I'll post it.

How are we all doing? I'm coping by reading all the fan made captions of Captain and White! PhunNoh!!!  My love is so strong for them right now, it's the only way I can cope. I think I will be 10 times worse when SOTUS ends. :tears:

Ooh yay thanks again for translating it!

I'm currently coping by rewatching episode 1 :D Reading fan made captions of Captain and White also sounds like a good idea though :wub::wub:

• Like 1

Guest delightful

You all know the rules. No posting/uploading/sharing/translating my translations in any shape or form.

Here is Chapter 4.. https://mega.nz/#!TNtGgJRA!ON_nVpaDgVAhxGO8PL1h9FvaS3ncPY-wUEa1U62sm60

Kongpope's feelings aren't revealed yet, because so far the chapters are only focused on Arthit's role as a hazer. But in this chapter we see how irked he is by Kongpope's eyes. ^_^  Next chapter should be out tomorrow.. unless I get pulled into doing something with my friends. My friends think that I'm secretly dating someone that's why I don't attempt to go hang out with them... I can only imagine them crying their eyes out when they know what I've been doing for the last month. :tears:

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

You all know the rules. No posting/uploading/sharing/translating my translations in any shape or form.

Here is Chapter 4.. https://mega.nz/#!TNtGgJRA!ON_nVpaDgVAhxGO8PL1h9FvaS3ncPY-wUEa1U62sm60

Kongpope's feelings aren't revealed yet, because so far the chapters are only focused on Arthit's role as a hazer. But in this chapter we see how irked he is by Kongpope's eyes. ^_^  Next chapter should be out tomorrow.. unless I get pulled into doing something with my friends. My friends think that I'm secretly dating someone that's why I don't attempt to go hang out with them... I can only imagine them crying their eyes out when they know what I've been doing for the last month. :tears:

THANK YOU!! :heart::heart::heart: I just downloaded it :D Gonna pause my ep 2 rewatching and read it! Thanks so much ^^

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

so Kongpope's eyes is like a weapon of massive heart distraction... :blink:

33 minutes ago, sing2krist said:

Wow! It was difficult to keep up with everyone. I'm losing the battle to keep the love of SOTUS alive - EP9 is still nowhere in sight.

It seemed it's best to prepare with the disappointment and had to forget my loveteam, 'cause you know, Krist is obviously beholden with his shadow-clone.

So what's gonna be better for Singto? It's good he won't be around for the fan-meet, so no additional misplaced expectations... :)

hmmmm.... :huh::(

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you!!!  You are amazing!!  Hope you are finally feeling better??

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, delightful said:

:love: Thank you so much!!!

I feel a little bit bad for Arthit, he had to act like a monster because he was the head of hazing team while he is actually has a very soft heart :tears:

• Like 4

Guest delightful
12 minutes ago, biblioklept said:

:love: Thank you so much!!!

I feel a little bit bad for Arthit, he had to act like a monster because he was the head of hazing team while he is actually has a very soft heart :tears:

But he was so mean in the last chapter. Yes, now I'm back on Arthit's side again.

Okay, I can't do anymore PhunNoh stuff, it's too much! It hurts to know that they're not 'PhunNoh' in the U-Prince series. I just can't deal with this overpowering feeling of wanting to see them as PhunNoh. It is so painful. :tears:

Well it really looks this 30 days are taking too much to pass, but we are getting close to already half of them. I presume when 9th episode will be aired streaming and tv will be over crowded given the waiting period and also the expectations 

In the mean time i watched Love Sick 1 and 2 series i am not sure there will be a 3rd one but i have really enjoyed it Despite second series was 36 episodes i have seen them all in less than 1 week and really enjoying despite kiss very few but love was a big one that's count a lot

I have a question for us all here despite the countries we live in or the ones we are from, why do you think BL has a so big production in China and Thailand I really was wondering the reasons behind that. Of course the easiest answer is because audience like them, but is this the only reason ?  

Spoiler

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thanxxxx for Chap.4 dear~~ 

Lol They're just missing their friends *which is u* ~ :D

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, delightful said:

But he was so mean in the last chapter. Yes, now I'm back on Arthit's side again.

Okay, I can't do anymore PhunNoh stuff, it's too much! It hurts to know that they're not 'PhunNoh' in the U-Prince series. I just can't deal with this overpowering feeling of wanting to see them as PhunNoh. It is so painful. :tears:

Yes, he was so mean in chapter 3 :tears:

But I'm started to wonder... if Arthit was not the head of hazing team, would he be that mean? I think his responsibilities became a pressure and it mixed up with his pride.

I think I need to start watching u-prince too. Heheheh

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So last night I somehow ended up spending a chunk of time scrolling through Off's IG. Maybe because I had just gone and rewatched some OffGun moments from Puppy Honey. He really is a great actor and I love that he's one of the seniors in SOTUS ^^

LOL but look at this sweater! and he's posted multiple pictures with it. After seeing Singto's "I love sex" shirt and then now this with Off... I wonder if the other cast members have pics with clothes like this too :joy:

And there's more of him wearing it >>

Reveal hidden contents

Just added this one because it's cute :wub: I want that shirt 5555 >>

*EDIT: Ooh and there's a pic of Off and Neen (May) at New's graduation:

Reveal hidden contents

So when we went to Thailand and Laos (even more so in Laos) last year I was so confused by this (clothing with english curse words/innuendo on it). I had to point out to my inlaws that in america you would have to be super edgy to wear stuff like that out and about. Especially to places were you interact with children and elderly people. They said they think it just looks/sounds cool. The culture shock was real. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Whoa too much BB cream/photoshop in that picture! @sing2krist Not that Krist isn't handsome but he may look a little like he'd melt in the hot sun (bit too plastic). 

Can't argue with that. Despite of my apparent failure of filtering out the shadow/clone, it looked to me that Krist is somewhat downgrading his look by prettifying (emasculated?) himself while, luckily, his shadow/clone managed to upgrade himself that he's almost a duplicate (for comparison, checkout his credit seqment in the opening sequence of each SOTUS episode). Well, it's theirs to live, but their trysts spoilt the SOTUS fantasy for me, so filter-mode is set to a massive on, moving forward. :confused:

Edited by sing2krist
  • Like 2

I have a question!

Did Krists fanclub or @delightful ever release fan subs for episode 4?

I seem to be missing episode 4 with good quality fan subs.

So far when rewatching the series I look for the first 4 episode trough the official youtube channel to support the series.

But soon I'll go on a trip for a week where there will be no access to internet.

Have I just been absentminded and missed the subs?

• Like 3

So what is happening on Twitter right now? :joy: Is anyone else seeing all the Krist pics? There's so many so maybe I won't include the sun edits because I'm guessing that's related to Arthit's name...

*EDIT: Krist just said this (I think it's related to all the posts... maybe):

But there's all these kitchen type plate/pan edits?

Spoiler

Then there's Jupiter/outerspace Tweets with Krist:

Spoiler

Lol and then these:

Spoiler

There's also a leopard one, a hulk one, an Alice in Wonderland one... Are the fans slowly going crazy without SOTUS? :joy: haha just kidding... But what is going on lol! 

Okay I'll post some of the sun ones too because they're cute:

Spoiler

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, annakas said:

I have a question!

So far when rewatching the series I look for the first 4 episode trough the official youtube channel to support the series.

But soon I'll go on a trip for a week where there will be no access to internet.

Yes they subbed it! Krist Fanclub subbed episodes 1 to 5 and I'm guessing that they stopped after that because we now have delightful subbing for us :) 

Here's is the link to Krist Fanclub's ep 4 subs:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjX0d6Z1l3ajJpVEU/view

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, annakas said:

I have a question!

The official channel's english subs are quite satisfactory.  You can download youtube videos by using this:   https://www.4kdownload.com/download > This video downloader will allow you to select the highest resolution available for the video.

then download the youtube video's english subs via this site: http://downsub.com/

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sing2krist said:

14706946_1129529057136490_67612409990647

So what's gonna be better for Singto? It's good he won't be around for the fan-meet, so no additional misplaced expectations... :)

Spoiler

Man, I would've loved it if Toptap had played Kongpob... He's cute and charming and seems to have an easy chemistry with Krist.
I mean nothing against Singto by saying this! So please don't burn me at the stake lol,

• Like 3