[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

44 minutes ago, erngust said:

**bookmarked** :D:D grabbing first the BL special parts... tsk tsk tsk so I'm missing out on part 3 to 6? So I guess I just have to imagine Ko delivering those lines... much much thanks! 

well I saw this post like a few pages back and I already bookmarked it... :lol: credit to the one who posted the link (sorry don't remember who :() thanks @biblioklept for the link... well I love the Meat Pie chapter... I don't want to go into details I might faint... :mellow: KO & Mojata even though they are the secondary couple/role they do complete the series... Love 020 (Just One Smile Is Very Alluring) is not BL...  for the love of KO & Mojata I've watched the 30 episodes in just 2 days... hahaha... :D:D Xiao Nai and Bei Wei Wei the main couple is cute... but not as b@d@ss cute like our SOTUS couple Kong & Arthit :wub:

• Like 4

Guest delightful

I'm feeling a lot better after eating and taking meds. I'll continue with chapter 3's translation now. Hopefully I can get it done today.

To those that are feeling the withdrawal symptoms please know that you're not alone. I went back and re-watched episodes 1-8 again, read the novel again, and the special chapters and it's still not enough. So I went and re-watched the sweet scenes of PhunNoh from LS. The part where Phun asked Noh to be his boyfriend was so cute. I seriously love both of them when they're alone. Even when they're not doing anything, just their way of talking is already so cute.... :wub:

Okay, gonna go translate. :D

Hi guys! Its my first time writing in this thread and I just want to say that I really like this series. :) arthit and kongpope is my new favorite BL couple and I cant wait to watch more episodes of sotus and their new videos. :wub:

I just want to say thank you to @delightful because she is really good at translating the episodes and is super fast. :) anyway, since im kind of busy does anyone here have links on her novel translations and videos that she subbed? (Or if delightful herself would give it to me ill be more than happy and will eventually fanboy hard :heart:) because i cant really go back and read everything just to find it :( thank you so much! And im happy for this thread although ill admit that its going very fast and i cant really catch up that much hahahaha but my semestral break is fast approaching and i hope i can read more. :)

Have a nice day everyone! :heart:

• Like 9

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, rapuri said:

Thought i should share this... ?????

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/756314

Khun Joe Nakarin the producer of Sotus the series along with P'Lit the director is working on a short film, dedicated to the King of Thailand that just passed away. And it also talked about how famous Sotus the series has gotten, not just in Thailand but to other countries as well.

I'm glad to wait for Sotus, no matter how long. :wub: Please pair Singto and Krist up again in your other projects.

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Hi guys! Its my first time writing in this thread and I just want to say that I really like this series. :) arthit and kongpope is my new favorite BL couple and I cant wait to watch more episodes of sotus and their new videos. :wub:

I just want to say thank you to @delightful because she is really good at translating the episodes and is super fast. :) anyway, since im kind of busy does anyone here have links on her novel translations and videos that she subbed? (Or if delightful herself would give it to me ill be more than happy and will eventually fanboy hard :heart:) because i cant really go back and read everything just to find it :( thank you so much! And im happy for this thread although ill admit that its going very fast and i cant really catch up that much hahahaha but my semestral break is fast approaching and i hope i can read more. :)

Have a nice day everyone! :heart:

Welcome! And thank you for joining us! Ummmm.. as for the links.... Um.... go to my profile and look at my post activities... it'll be easier to find that way. I don't know what pages they are on now. Sorry, if I have time I will go back and find it. Maybe @WeLoveSoompi can post it on the first page?

For the person(s) who wanted a recommendation - someone has subtitled the BL story line from War of High School. 

BTW: I don't think we need to make a Puppy Honey thread, I already think of this as the Sotus/Puppy Honey thread. :wub:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Khun Joe Nakarin the producer of Sotus the series along with P'Lit the director is working on a short film, dedicated to the King of Thailand that just passed away. And it also talked about how famous Sotus the series has gotten, not just in Thailand but to other countries as well.

I'm glad to wait for Sotus, no matter how long. :wub: Please pair Singto and Krist up again in your other projects.

oh... Thank u so much for en lighting me...

And Yeah I'm going to wait too... I already feel like it's been 300 days :cry:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kurobakid said:

haha,,, it's so funny to see my mom or my big bro's react when i start talking about BL :D

i live in singaraja ... :lol: what about you ?? 

i live at denpasar. yeah meet up will be good one day. spazz about sotus together will be fun. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, samvilerow23 said:

things i watched these past few weeks that left a mark on my gay a$$ heart:

Tropical Malady (2004) by Apichatpong Weerasethakul (idk why i've avoided watching this for so long but i'm glad i did it now when i'm more intellectually mature, good $h!t, visually stunning like the most beautiful cinematography i've seen in ages, raw performance, very original storytelling. the last 5 minutes of this movie is like watching your own dream unfold.)

Esteros (2016) by Papu Curotto (queer argentine films are usually a hit or miss for me and this one got it right. very unexpected happy ending!)

Quand on a 17 ans (2016) by Andre Techine (the only bad thing i can say about this film is i wish it were longer. if you're a fan of french cinema like myself you need check this one out. also, the director is the same person who directed the cult classic Wild Reeds,1994)

*The American remake of Eyewitness released its pilot episode like 2 or 3 days ago and a lot of people are complaining that it's a trash version of the original Norwegian production but the first episode seems okay to me.

**Esteros, Quand, and Eyewitness (US) are available at limetorrents i think, not sure if they have built-in subs 

Thanks for suggestion.. i will try watching it :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, samvilerow23 said:

things i watched these past few weeks that left a mark on my gay a$$ heart:

Tropical Malady (2004) by Apichatpong Weerasethakul (idk why i've avoided watching this for so long but i'm glad i did it now when i'm more intellectually mature, good $h!t, visually stunning like the most beautiful cinematography i've seen in ages, raw performance, very original storytelling. the last 5 minutes of this movie is like watching your own dream unfold.)

Esteros (2016) by Papu Curotto (queer argentine films are usually a hit or miss for me and this one got it right. very unexpected happy ending!)

Quand on a 17 ans (2016) by Andre Techine (the only bad thing i can say about this film is i wish it were longer. if you're a fan of french cinema like myself you need check this one out. also, the director is the same person who directed the cult classic Wild Reeds,1994)

*The American remake of Eyewitness released its pilot episode like 2 or 3 days ago and a lot of people are complaining that it's a trash version of the original Norwegian production but the first episode seems okay to me.

**Esteros, Quand, and Eyewitness (US) are available at limetorrents i think, not sure if they have built-in subs 

Do you have link for Esteros? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

@erngust The novel is available online though..The youtube comments say there is a bump bump scene :wub:

edit: found the english translations for the novel. 

A Slight Smile is Very Charming :

On topic: 

Been watching the series from episode 1 too...It's easier to watch their expressions when you know what they are talking about and you don't need to read the subs... 

Finished reading it.. i think i need more of it :P 

• Like 1

Strolling around Singto's IG...(like everyone else here...heh heh)...his english is so good! Way better than mine!! Anyone knows why? I mean, maybe he lives in overseas before...or just really good English user...he truly knows how to reach to us through his caption... :) 

• Like 7

Guest delightful

Currently stuck on how to fully translate this sentence. I know Arthit is telling him to say he likes it up the backdoor... but the sentence doesn't really say it like that. It's more like saying he likes his balls to be .... ravaged by man?  It's sooo hard to explain this... :angry: For that reason, I'm asking P'Kate for help. ^_^

Help_chapter_3.png

13 minutes ago, yana2407 said:

Strolling around Singto's IG...(like everyone else here...heh heh)...his english is so good! Way better than mine!! Anyone knows why? I mean, maybe he lives in overseas before...or just really good English user...he truly knows how to reach to us through his caption... :) 

Well, in his profile it is stated that he mastered in English, so possibly he took lesson for it :P

Anyway, a bit off topic... something to keep us busy till SOTUS comes back, esp for those who like 19 days.. here are some ff 

JianYi x ZhanXi

https://www.wattpad.com/story/71071925-aftershocks-19-days-fanfiction-boyxboy-editing

HeTian x Mo

https://www.wattpad.com/story/70058794-wish-boy-boy-19-days

let's support the authors so they'll write more, they're seriously good

For more FF https://archiveofourown.org/tags/19天 - Old先 | 19 Days - Old Xian/works

• Like 6