[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, febrikim said:

@delightful I never go to LJ again for long time but i still save all your FF and glad meet you here...thank you for all your hardwork...I really enjoy it :wub:

Hide contents

SURP6V.png

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T .............. I can't believe you saved them all! OMG! I'm so embarrassed! I was so young, naive, and innocent back then. I'm so glad you don't have An Act of Kindness.. That was my first fanfic and it was ... so full of horrible horrible things. LOL!

This is the biggest shock to me, right after hearing Plae say she didn't like men. LOL! *faints*

The only character i completely dislike is the boy with glasses, i do not even wish to remember his name, such an as...hole. I mean in each and every classroom we have had an idiot but this is the worst, creating issue and also instead of understanding mistakes he keeps on going on useless statements, Sometimes really he pisses me off i have to say.

About 'wifey' and other things i have been reading here. There are sometimes cultural approach with sentences, in Europe we simply use the word partner while in Asia there is a stronger separation about roles what we do not use. 

About BL series and movies, this will be only mainly coming from Asia do not expect any BL series coming from Europe while we like watching we do not produce because we have no such kind of environment in the schools or in the society in general. However one thing is clear we do prefer watching straight acting actors than gaysh this explain the success of Sotus and Addicted. I have seen just 3 minutes of Tootsie terrible i have to say it looks like a lady boy series with all due respect for the lady boys of course.

Enjoy SOTUS we will have long way to go down to Xmas Time

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T .............. I can't believe you saved them all! OMG! I'm so embarrassed! I was so young, naive, and innocent back then. I'm so glad you don't have An Act of Kindness.. That was my first fanfic and it was ... so full of horrible horrible things. LOL!

This is the biggest shock to me, right after hearing Plae say she didn't like men. LOL! *faints*

I think your FF is great...even after I read so many time...lol

and you as walin give me the biggest shock too...lol

12 minutes ago, YourWillingVictim said:

Episode 8 [Streaming] ENGLISH SUBS

Link: 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5vR4n7Ue1Z3QVZwNG01ek9FQm8

with kind permission of @delightful Thanks dear for giving us the chance to understand the series! *wink*

thank you to @delightful for subs and @YourWillingVictim for upload to google drive...I cant download because i have limited storage and only can watch online...so thanks to both of you

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

@delightful you're activating my pervert mind. Dear @febrikim you've done a good job.

• Like 4

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, febrikim said:

I think your FF is great...even after I read so many time...lol

and you as walin give me the biggest shock too...lol

thank you to @delightful for subs and @YourWillingVictim for upload to google drive...I cant download because i have limited storage and only can watch online...so thanks to both of you

Thank the heavens that you didn't save Amorous Love!!! I would faint if I saw that on your list!

Yeah, thanks for uploading it to google drive for other members here. @YourWillingVictim

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Yes, it's for personal enjoyment. That is all I wanted you to understand. SOTUS The Series is a fictional story with fictional characters, is it wrong for us fans to like it for what it simply is? The show and storyline is depicting Arthit in that light, so the fans are just taking in what is given to us.

I am also glad that LGBT series are being better received not only in Thailand, but also all around the world.

And you said you weren't trying to be hostile, I guess we have very different viewpoints on what 'hostile' means. I actually wanted to avoid a serious conversation in an entertainment thread, but when I see you calling others 'homophobic' even though none of us can be described as one in my opinion. Since most of us already know that Kong and Arthit are 'gay' or 'bisexual' and none of us have quit the series yet. Just because we label one as the husband and the other as a wife, that makes us homophobic? This is where Noh's words comes in handy. I don't know what you call it, but I call it LOVE.

How will I become a better person just because I stop using the word 'wifey' to label Arthit? Does it really change my opinion just because I use another label for him? No, it's what's in my head and how I feel towards this character that matters, and I think over the course of my posts it's obvious that I actually have a fondness for Arthit more than any of the characters in this series. Just because I label him as a 'wifey' that doesn't mean I am degrading him. Will I ever use these terms/labels outside of the forum? No, I would never go up to a gay friend and ask them who the 'wifey' is in their relationship. Because I know better already, but since this is a forum and the 'people' we are talking about are fictional characters that is portrayed that way, I don't see the harm in using the word 'wifey' to describe Arthit. That is what the show is depicting, that Arthit is the 'wifey' in this story, so I don't think we should be told to become a better person and stop labeling them. We have the right to determine how a character comes off to us, you have your rights and I have mine. And I hate that you think you're 'better' or 'right' just because you're gay. It's like me saying that you, a gay person, doesn't know how to label a straight person because you're not straight. You get me?

Yeah, no one was trying to be harmful towards anyone. As far as I can see many of us here have avoided any kind of serious debate because we all know this thread is about a fictional story. It is an entertainment thread, purely entertainment.

Okay, that's it for my view points. I will view these characters as nothing more than what they are, fictional characters, Singto and Krist may or may not be more than friends in real life, but as for Arthit and Kongpope I will still use any term I see that fits them. Just like how I view and label straight fictional characters.

^^^ This so much this lol I'm bi and don't find that stuff offensive (even though I'm not gay lol)

• Like 8

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooow thank you so much for your hard work! You're amazing :heart:

• Like 3

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, ikkiek said:

@delightful you're activating my pervert mind. Dear @febrikim you've done a good job.

I was ... young, okay? I hadn't even seen p o r n at that time! De-activate your perverted mind right now! :P

9 minutes ago, delightful said:
30 minutes ago, zaien said:

Where can i read those chapters??? @.@

no.

9 minutes ago, febrikim said:
16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank the heavens that you didn't save Amorous Love!!! I would faint if I saw that on your list!

Yeah, thanks for uploading it to google drive for other members here. @YourWillingVictim

well you wrong...I have it...thats one my favorite...you can call me pervert now...LOL

lol is it bad that I'm finding this whole situation very amusing? :lol: Now I'm wishing that I had been a part of that community and read those fics back then :P

3 minutes ago, momobae said:

@delightful can we expect lots of fanfiction about Kongpob and Arthit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

:D I would also love that! Your first one was soooo good! ^^ Plus you know the characters and the novel so well so you're really good at writing them and what they would be thinking/what they would do 13.gif16.gif But you're already so busy translating for us so if you don't have time to write KongArthit fics that's okay 16.gif

• Like 7

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, momobae said:

@delightful can we expect lots of fanfiction about Kongpob and Arthit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

..... If you guys/gals want.. I could add the 'details' on how they expressed their longing for each other after they went into the bedroom in the fanfic that I already wrote. Oh and the bathroom/shower.... NVM, I can't. I just can't. I feel a nosebleed coming on. I can't get the images of Krist and Singto out of my head when I write about Kongpope and Arthit. It's... so weird. It'll be wrong to write those scenes with Krist and Singto in my head, acting out all the things I write.

Maybe.. I could write another lovey-dovey fanfic about Kongpope and Arthit when I'm tired of translating the SOTUS novel. I'll see... thanks for liking my fanfic... I'm happy you want more. ^_^

28 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG you're such a generous person to care about us with limited internet quota *Hugs* :wub: 

Plus it's a good thing i suppose coz there's no ads in g-drive so we can watch it without giving benefit to those pirates who steal your work :tears: 

• Like 4

Guest delightful
6 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

lol is it bad that I'm finding this whole situation very amusing? :lol: Now I'm wishing that I had been a part of that community and read those fics back then :P

:D I would also love that! Your first one was soooo good! ^^ Plus you know the characters and the novel so well so you're really good at writing them and what they would be thinking/what they would do 13.gif16.gif But you're already so busy translating for us so if you don't have time to write KongArthit fics that's okay 16.gif

No, you're too young. Aren't you the same age as Kongpope? Or was it Singto? LOL! Amorous Love was written for VERY mature audiences... It was.... never meant to be posted anywhere else. *hides under a stack of manga*

Yeah, I'm working on getting Chapter Two finished, maybe by Thursday? I have friends that need me in real life it seems, I don't know why people like me so much. :o I am not all that nice to them when I see them, but they say it's my charm. :o But just like Noh and P'Arthit, I can't say no when a friend needs help. :huh:

Yeah, once I get bored of translating then I might write a fanfic.... BUT all of that will be shoved aside when I get my hands on Ep.9, I'm sooooooooo looking forward to subbing that one! Sunday (since I don't get a copy until Sunday) needs to come faster!!!!

8 hours ago, kmilkky28 said:

Hi, I'm new to soompi and the sotus tag.

American sotus fan(are there any others. I'd really like to talk. well I'd like to talk to anyone. Haha)

This has to be one of the best written thai series so far(compared to some of the other BLs I've watched.

But I love PremxWad's ship(love ArthitxKong too, but PremxWad are my main). It's different(and trust me. I've been a fan of ships that never end up being in the show, but I don't give up hope. And you all shouldn't either. And if it doesn't happen, it's okay. At least we still got to watch them).

Nice to meet you all.

Im all late but Im American :)

• Like 6