[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Speaking of Gunsmile, GMMTV records just released a cover song covered by gunsmile for War of Highschool's themesong. 

Spoiler

So glad gunsmile is continuing his singing. 

For people watching War of Highschool, the music video is spoilerific. 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, vayra said:

Finally, Kongpop on p'Arthit lap. Why are they not leave them alone, so they can do a lot more..... Must be hard for p'Arthit.

While kongpob is sitting comfortably Arthit's face explains how hard it is for him to control himself HAHAHAHA

Yow people be sensitive get out of the room in an instant. HAHAHAHA

• Like 5

3 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I wish I can be free express my love to bl like Pang but people will think I'm a weirdo:(. You know how society attitude towards LGBT:mellow:. I read Lovesick before but the translation still long way from ending. Did the translator already finish it? 

KudaLakorn had done it up to chapter 60 but then had stopped as far as I know but I did find something remotely decent in Wattpad.

Chapter 61 http://my.w.tt/UiNb/taLMNDmrhx

She had the summaries for chapters 62-65 as well and the special chapters. There are others as well on wattpad but I can't seem to find them anymore.:sweatingbullets: I hope you enjoy reading them:D

• Like 6

At the end of episode 7, when P'Arthit tying the string to Kongpope's wrist, it seems like Kongpope can see thru P'Arthit heart, his crying and he felt the pain as well.  Kongpope then teased P'Arthit before he left, in the hope that P'Arthit would felt better. He does not look like he mind to be scolded and in fact this indirectly make Kongpope's presence even obvious :D

Wonder what their POV in the novel. Was it mentioned? 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

KudaLakorn had done it up to chapter 60 but then had stopped as far as I know but I did find something remotely decent in Wattpad.

Chapter 61 http://my.w.tt/UiNb/taLMNDmrhx

She had the summaries for chapters 62-65 as well and the special chapters. There are others as well on wattpad but I can't seem to find them anymore.:sweatingbullets: I hope you enjoy reading them:D

Yeah I read from Kudalakorn before too bad they not continue. 

Thank you very much for the link! :wub: I'm sure I'll enjoy it. 

I have an 8am meeting for which I have to travel an hour and a half and then a late afternoon conference which ends 10.30 pm. It's 2.15am here and I should be sleeping but this forum and this series and their actor's are way too addictive. They are going to be the death of me (but what a way to die:wub:)

Coffee has been my best friend since I stumbled upon soompi early last week. I'm going to be so bored after all this ends. I don't even remember what I used to do for fun before SOTUS and this thread. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

One of those 5 special chapters was the "Forbidden Chapter". It was too detailed in how Noh and Phun had sex. I wish Sotus had a chapter like that. :w00t:

Have you ever read that LS "Forbidden chapter"?

Someone said that was only in the printed novel and written in Thai , but I really want to read it!!!!!:bawling:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nolawlie said:

hello, people! :) 

i've been away for quite some time because i have so many work to do these days :( so here i am asking for anyone's help...

can someone help me list the download/watch links of krist/singto's interview/talk show/etc with engsub, please? 

i've been away for so long that the last time i commented this forum is still on page 90 something, so its kinda impossible for me to go through all pages to search for links:( i hope someone will help me. thank you so much in advance <3 

Here's the link to that challenge show Krist, Singto and Em were on:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjYkg4NEVDam1wdUU/view (Krist Fanclub subs) 

@delightful subbed it too, she also subbed 'Sanook interview' (I have it saved on my PC) but I really can't go back and look for them... we are on page 190 right now and I really don't remember where those were posted. 

Here's that funny clip GMMTV posted couple of days ago, it's not an interview, but in case you didn't see it: https://www.facebook.com/W2Ssubteam/videos/1118556938181530/

@WeLoveSoompi, if it's ok with @delightful, maybe you should add interview and other videos on page 1, so it's easy for people to find them, what do you think? I don't know if we can add Krist Fanclub ones there too... that wouldn't be ok, I guess. Maybe we should ask them... ;) 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

Have you ever read that "Forbidden chapter"?

Someone said that was only in the printed novel and written in Thai , but I really want to read it!!!!!:bawling:

I have it. I can send it to you if you want. but please don't share it.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, white_daisy said:

I have it. I can send it to you if you want. but please don't share it.

Me too, please!

44 minutes ago, xadax8 said:

At the end of episode 7, when P'Arthit tying the string to Kongpope's wrist, it seems like Kongpope can see thru P'Arthit heart, his crying and he felt the pain as well.  Kongpope then teased P'Arthit before he left, in the hope that P'Arthit would felt better. He does not look like he mind to be scolded and in fact this indirectly make Kongpope's presence even obvious :D

Wonder what their POV in the novel. Was it mentioned? 

What Kong teasing him, though?  I took it that he truly meant it from the heart, but Arthit of course takes it as teasing.

• Like 6