[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay so I had @jaelephy do some video cutting for me. It's the part right after the Star and Moon competition... I think I was expecting the conversation between P'Arthit and Kongpope to go like this instead....

https://mega.nz/#!jVkCgRLQ!U8XhQEEaWZRk4OhM92tzdxX6Ji-9-B_po52q1uxr-bY

:blink:....:huh:.......:o....................:w00t:..............................:sweatingbullets:

edited to add: it's purrrrffect :wub: 

much much much thanks... anything to tide us by and feed the hunger until the next big one comes along... :D:D:D 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

He was kinda sad when Oak told him that they're not going to the cheer room anymore. Good thing there's a Prem/Wad scene in tomorrow's ep. Super excited!

I agree. He is a pro. He sang one of the OST in his previous show "Love Sick the series". I forgot the title.

the one that he sung for lovesick ost is this:

5 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

ME! I'm excited for that... Do you know what the name of the song in that video is? I really like it ^^

I love that song so much!!! Actually the whole Love Sick soundtrack is soo good! :wub:

and the name of that song is this:

and more of Prem singing :

Spoiler

and he raps too with cutie toptap (numtharn's boyfriend & arthit's friend)

• Like 7

On 9/29/2016 at 11:42 PM, Bemhr said:

oh praise you! thanks!

i just started to online in soompi again cause of this SOTUS series... oh my God... i can't wait to watch ep 7 tonight, but i have to wait until someone upload it to DM... TT__TT

and the video... oh my God.. Krist.. i love you.... my imagination gone wild because of you.... :wub:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay so I had @jaelephy do some video cutting for me. It's the part right after the Star and Moon competition... I think I was expecting the conversation between P'Arthit and Kongpope to go like this instead....

:blink:....:huh:.......:o....................:w00t:..............................:sweatingbullets:

LMAO. I'm dying rn PLEASEEEEEE THIS IS GOLD!

• Like 2

Guest delightful
13 minutes ago, Timothy Teo said:

@delightful: just finished reading, and again i squealed like mad again, the story is nicely plot, but the ending, the 2 should embrace into a kiss again, then it will be wonderful (maybe i was thinking too much after all the squealing), i love fandoms

..but kongpope had to leave.. i didn't want him to 'start' anything he couldn't finish.... maybe... he won't leave after all... maybe he'll call Aim and have him do the work until he can finish his task with P'Arthit? OMG, soooo many things running thru my mind. :sweatingbullets:

58 minutes ago, delightful said:

You are a terorist..

I guess a lot people are dying right now,, 

I need to go to hospital, see you in 12hours guys,,

#nosebleed

• Like 2

I finally did it and omg Arthit's expressions are so precious!!! Like dayumn dude...!!!

tumblr_oecm4mwa3k1vtisrzo7_500.gif

look at him trying to be all expressionless and stoic...don't you know Kong wouldn't let you wear that expression for long?

tumblr_oecm4mwa3k1vtisrzo4_500.gif

tumblr_oecm4mwa3k1vtisrzo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_oecm4mwa3k1vtisrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_oecm4mwa3k1vtisrzo6_500.gif

lmao!! Own it Arthit!!

tumblr_oecm4mwa3k1vtisrzo5_500.gif

so. precious. 

I can't with him. You are definitely falling for Kong's charms!

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, shythefy said:

@delightful hi delightful, sorry i just started joined soompi again and i was just reading the forum if i'm not wrong are you translating SOTUS novel? could you please to help me where and how i can read it? thank you. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

The publisher did not give permission for fans to translate the novel so delightful just gives us all spoilers from the novel and translated 2 of the online special chapters as a bonus for us as long as we do not redistribute them and only keep them for our own reading :) 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

The publisher did not give permission for fans to translate the novel so delightful just gives us all spoilers from the novel and translated 2 of the online special chapters as a bonus for us as long as we do not redistribute them and only keep them for our own reading :) 

@dreadaeleonkvothehi... thank you for your kind explanation:wub: i thought we can read the english version of the novel just like lovesick novel..:sweatingbullets: but it's ok... thanks to @delightful for helping us getting some spoilers..  :wub: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, delightful said:

LOL. .. I love it... it better than the real sub... 

• Like 2

Guest delightful
4 hours ago, risa_shimazaki said:

This was super sweet! Thanks for writing it. You should make an AO3 account and publish it there, so people who don't follow this thread could read it, too.

Sorry for asking, but what's AO3? I'm showing my age again, aren't I? :blush:

1 hour ago, arsidians said:

the one that he sung for lovesick ost is this:

I love this song and his voice ~~~~~:heart:  I had obsessed with lovesick this whole summer. I ended up buying this song in iTunes Store...:D 

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thank you @delightful and @jaelephy

OMG! Good job!!  Maybe they think like that in their hearts. :P(Gimme much more stuff pls~~~~:D

55 minutes ago, vayra said:

You are a terorist..

I guess a lot people are dying right now,, 

I need to go to hospital, see you in 12hours guys,,

#nosebleed

You are right! I'm dying right now.  *faint*
Let's calm down....:wub:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, delightful said:

Sorry for asking, but what's AO3? I'm showing my age again, aren't I? :blush:

AO3 is archive of our own. the place where peolple posted their fanfiction. you can post the fanfiction there. there must be a lot of people will read your fanfiction there :)

• Like 2