[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

26 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

Can please tell some instances what they do for each other which is sweet and Kong ever gets possessive about HIS P'Arthit?

Spoiler

Kong is a gentleman. So, he always did sweet things to everyone including P'Arthit who seems to be confused by Kong's action. He was curious whether it was special or just kindness of Kong. Actually, Kong is not over possessive type. He kept the crush to himself and expose it directly to Arthit with his puppy's eyes, sweet voice, and tight hug. Sometimes, I think he suppresses himself so much in order to understand the situation when P'Arthit is busy with his project or other business. He tends to put P'Arthit over himself and always worries that he will mess things up. For example, when he misses P'Arthit sooooo much and wanst to see his face, he chose to keep it low by not to call him so often like a mature person should do even though that's killing him inside.

Instead, P'Arthit showed his affection towards Kong more and more as times go by, in his own way of course. He is older than Kong and he is also the macho type. But when he needs to, he can be so romantic, again in his own way. Contrast to his look and personality, he possess wild imagination. Once, Kong and him went shopping together in order to find present to  the baby of P'Tum and P'Fon. They randomly chitchat about a family and Kong just said that he only has niece. So, he wants to know what it's like to have a boy in the house. P'Arthit' s mind goes beyond the universe after that. He starts worrying about Kong's future. Kong should've lived a normal life, get good girl and has a child. He is also afraid that Kong won't be happy with him when the time passed. And he even gets jealous over Praepailin (the girl who win competition at the freshman night with Kong). That's the evidence shown that P'Arthit is care about Kong so much.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, jaelephy said:

My plans are to watch Advanced Bravery, It will start October end/early November. There are 35-40 episodes. I don't know the format of when and how they will release but it should last me till February at least. Advanced Bravery is Chai Ji Dan's new web series. Someone is already translating the online novel and it's so cute!! I can't wait for it!!

Also, lol don't tire yourself out with too many translations. Don't work too hard!!

is that series thai or chinese? and is it bl or not?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

42 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Reveal hidden contents

In novel, it stated that Namtarn is his secret crush. He didn't even confess to her. Finally, she went out with his friend.

Reveal hidden contents

Oooh, interesting! So I guess knowing that this girl he liked has a boyfriend will affect his relationship with Kong but in a positive way ^_^

Spoiler

Actually, it did happen a long time ago since highschool. So, P'Arthit's already known all along that Namtarn went out with his friend for several years. However, I guess that there will be other issues which differs from novel.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Thank you everybody :sweatingbullets: hahaha I can relax and enjoy the show now xD I mean these days there are so many "BL-related" movies and series that end so tragically that I'm getting worried/paranoid everytime :(

I know what you mean. That's why I try to avoid most of BL things lately... after heart-break from Addicted, not getting S2 and 'NO.10 YanDaiXie Street' ending the way it did, I am super cautious of new BL dramas. I don't want more heart-breaks. Had it enough for this genre. :tears: They should make more BL dramas with happy ending!!!

• Like 6

LOL just love their 4 year friendship. It's so sweet and deep.

Cqi5T1BVUAAz6pn.jpg

One day if you don't take care of me but I will take care of you.

One day if no one takes care of you but I will still take care of you.

Thanks for being together

Cqi5U5GVIAM-r71.jpg

Sing: Captured as evidence

Krist: I give you my word bro

Sing: Didn't you eat poisonous food?

Krist: No No lol just tired and keep driveling 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Timothy Teo said:

A very warm welcome to those who just joined to our SOTUS community

Shall we call ourselves the SOTUS university, and get ourselves our unique code, hehe

think @delightful will get 0206, hehe

Spoiler

my last 4 digit registration number in university was 0062.. for sure :) it's 110111100062

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jaelephy said:

My plans are to watch Advanced Bravery, It will start October end/early November. There are 35-40 episodes. I don't know the format of when and how they will release but it should last me till February at least. Advanced Bravery is Chai Ji Dan's new web series. Someone is already translating the online novel and it's so cute!! I can't wait for it!!

Also, lol don't tire yourself out with too many translations. Don't work too hard!!

OMG... CJD new web-drama. It has BL ofc? right? Is there a thread so I can go fanboy? and ask lots of questions! XD :wub:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Timothy Teo said:

Shall we call ourselves the SOTUS university, and get ourselves our unique code, hehe

Agree..

Can i have a number 0077.. lol. I just love number seven.. xD

22 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

LOL just love their 4 year friendship. It's so sweet and deep.

Cqi5T1BVUAAz6pn.jpg

One day if you don't take care of me but I will take care of you.

One day if no one takes care of you but I will still take care of you.

Thanks for being together

Cqi5U5GVIAM-r71.jpg

Sing: Captured as evidence

Krist: I give you my word bro

Sing: Didn't you eat poisonous food?

Krist: No No lol just tired and keep driveling 

Awwww... thanks u so much.. :wub: they are really life ruiner.. xD 

Oh And today meetgreet too.. godness.. im sorry to say this, but Krist is more pretty nowadays.. xD

• Like 2

Guest delightful
36 minutes ago, Timothy Teo said:

No, I want to be 0062, then I will have a chance to get with Krist. :wub:

Okay, I've been neglecting to clean my room for 2 weeks.. gonna do a little cleaning as I re-watch SOTUS!

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Does anyone else think that Saturday seems like it's never going to come? I can't believe GMM would only release 1 episode a week! Are you crazy?!?!??!?!!! And it's only 30-40minutes long. Usually a drama episode in Thailand is an hour long and airs at least twice a week. I guess SOTUS isn't a normal drama though, it's all sorts of special.

Yes I understand you :((( Oh didn't know about the "usual drama" in thailand! sigh why only sotuuuus!!!

• Like 3