[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, greenfan said:

I feel like I'd cry harder seeing Em cry than anyone else in the series. I see him very vulnerable and honest. I'm imagining his cry would be loud like a baby's, eyes tightly closed forming wrinkles along the sides, tears streaming down in every possible way, and his open mouth curved downwards. Sorry, how could I even think of it when I actually don't want to see him cry?! Can we just pull him off of that tube and rub his back? Him getting heart-broken over May is torturing me :(

Just don't do that... don't even imagine it. Noooo... :( 

and you know what, I like that Kong in ep. 5 saw that something was wrong with Em, So I really hope that Kong will get fast what's happening, because I don't want to see those two fight either. Their friendship is precious. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Just don't do that... don't even imagine it. Noooo... :( 

and you know what, I like that Kong in ep. 5 saw that something was wrong with Em, So I really hope that Kong will get fast what's happening, because I don't want to see those two fight either. Their friendship is precious. 

I know! I appreciated Kong even more when he instantly noticed a change in Em's mood. Just goes to show that they have really come to know each other well. And I don't really want to see Kong and Em fight because of it. I think they'll talk it through in case it happens. I guess we could only hope for better things to come Em's way for now. Excited to see him tomorrow in a happier mood.

• Like 5

i recently followed singto's twitter and his twitter description goes smth like "i'm not a man, i'm a gentleman" i'm not even surprised that he wrote that but it's honestly the corniest richard simmons i've read in so long and because i luhh him i'm gonna give him a pass for that. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, greenfan said:

I feel like I'd cry harder seeing Em cry than anyone else in the series. I see him very vulnerable and honest. I'm imagining his cry would be loud like a baby's, eyes tightly closed forming wrinkles along the sides, tears streaming down in every possible way, and his open mouth curved downwards. Sorry, how could I even think of it when I actually don't want to see him cry?! Can we just pull him off of that tube and rub his back? Him getting heart-broken over May is torturing me :(

I know what you mean :tears::tears: Em is actually so cute and seeing him cry... :tears: I CAN'T HANDLE IT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT ;-;

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

So, I just read the chapter where they slept together. My heart is now pulled out of my chest and sitting next to that monster's pink milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stab it all you want!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling:

:love: :love:

Wait do you mean the scene where they slept in the same bed and Kong confessed or is there also a different kind of "slept together" scene in the novel? :smirk:

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Re-watching episode 4. :D 

Reveal hidden contents

SOTUS_zpsrvzmk9iu.png

'Don't look down on him' - Arthit... boy...:wub::wub:

Another scene from this series that I love dearly. 

:heart:

THAT WAS SO CUTE! I wanna rewatch all the episodes now! Maybe if I get some time later I can watch through a few again... I've lost track of how many times I've rewatched each SOTUS ep xD

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I know what you mean :tears::tears: Em is actually so cute and seeing him cry... :tears: I CAN'T HANDLE IT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT ;-;

He's my favorite and I feel so sad seeing him like that. He does not deserve it. He just comes across honest and true. His eyes, his lips, his hair, everything about him is so delicate so seeing him like that is heart-breaking :(

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Hi to all the new comers and those just coming out of hiding {kidding :P } and Happy Belated Birthday to those who had birthday a few days ago,

I've only been gone a few days and over 20 pages to go over and catch up. Gosh this is sooo good, can't wait to read them all and squee like a total fangirl.  :lol:

These boys are killing me with their antics. :heart:

Hi welcome back cadburygirl! I know what you mean :P I was gone a 2 or 3 days and the thread exploded!! It took me a while to catch up on all the great posts from everyone :) 

20 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Yes and  he did like Happy birthday hubbyyyyyyy. If I'm not wrong Singto also reply this by calling him wife also lol

Kyaaaa so cute! Thanks for helping us understand the Thai! ^^

13 minutes ago, greenfan said:

He's my favorite and I feel so sad seeing him like that. He does not deserve it. He just comes across honest and true. His eyes, his lips, his hair, everything about him is so delicate so seeing him like that is heart-breaking :(

I totally agree with you! He really does come across like that and his interactions with May are so freaking adorable (sad at times ;-; but often adorable). I think they'll definitely give him a happy ending though! Actually, I don't know anything about him in the novel so I'm not sure... but it seems like he's the kind of character that everyone would want to have a happy ending so I'm thinking he'll be given one :)

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Karla Kim said:

Question! So, Sotus novel name was "Bittersweet" and not "Sotus"?

Bittersweet is the author's name. Actually I've been meaning to ask about the novel's full name in English. It's called "SOTUS" then followed by some Thai words that whenever I translated them said something about Mr. Waugh's bad year or something like that... :huh: 

*EDIT: Yeah when I put "SOTUS: พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง" into auto translators I get: "SOTUS: Waugh was a bad year for Mr." or "SOTUS: Mr. Wagner was a bad year." :sweatingbullets: 

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hi welcome back cadburygirl! I know what you mean :P I was gone a 2 or 3 days and the thread exploded!! It took me a while to catch up on all the great posts from everyone :) 

Kyaaaa so cute! Thanks for helping us understand the Thai! ^^

I totally agree with you! He really does come across like that and his interactions with May are so freaking adorable (sad at times ;-; but often adorable). I think they'll definitely give him a happy ending though! Actually, I don't know anything about him in the novel so I'm not sure... but it seems like he's the kind of character that everyone would want to have a happy ending so I'm thinking he'll be given one :)

Bittersweet is the author's name. Actually I've been meaning to ask about the novel's full name in English. It's called "SOTUS" then followed by some Thai words that whenever I translated them said something about Mr. Waugh's bad year or something like that... :huh: 

They better give him a happy ending or else I'll write a formal complaint to the production team! Lol!

• Like 5

Guest delightful
21 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

*EDIT: Yeah when I put "SOTUS: พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง" into auto translators I get: "SOTUS: Waugh was a bad year for Mr." or "SOTUS: Mr. Wagner was a bad year." :sweatingbullets: 

It's SOTUS the series : Pee-wahk Tua Rai Kub Nai Pi Nerng, that Thai part translates to Pee-wahk (the hazing team), Tua rai (bad person), kub nai pi nerng (and mr. 1st year).. so basically the Pee-wahk the Bad Person and Mr. First Year (horrible translation, sorry!) I don't think there is a name for Pee-wahk in English.

It's so hard to translate so that's why most people just go with SOTUS, the name of the hazing system at their school.

**Anyways, I have to say... P'Tum is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's SOTUS the series : Pee-wahk Tua Rai Kub Nai Pi Nerng, that Thai part translates to Pee-wahk (the hazing team), Tua rai (bad person), kub nai pi nerng (and mr. 1st year).. so basically the Pee-wahk the Bad Person and Mr. First Year (horrible translation, sorry!) I don't think there is a name for Pee-wahk in English.

It's so hard to translate so that's why most people just go with SOTUS, the name of the hazing system at their school.

**Anyways, I have to say... P'Tum is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Thank you so much for helping translate that! I looked up the book a long time ago after I first watched the SOTUS trailer and have been really curious about what the title meant ever since then :) I can see how that would be hard to translate to English :sweatingbullets: but the way you did it is really helpful so thank you!

• Like 3

Guest delightful

So for those of you worried about their 'separation' part, there is no need to worry. It's VERY short lived, at the most it's like a week long I believe. Because when they went shopping Arthit said next week was the wedding of P'Tum and P'Phone, and it was the next morning that the 'separation' started. Plus like we all know.... Arthit is the more delicate one between these two, so he got what he wanted. LOL! That pink milk incident during their 'separation' is freaking EPIC! I was so proud of Kongpope during that scene. So please don't be worried, all the angst will probably last just 1 episode at max, maybe even less depending on how they film it. I'm looking forward to the bridge scene again. If that scene is changed in any way shape or form I will fly back to Thailand and protest in front of GMM TV!!!! :angry:

Hola everyone :D.. I've been a lurker of this thread but I can't contain my excitement over this series. Heals my broken heart over Uncontrolled Love. Thanks to @delightful and  @Kate Kang Sunyalux who gave those wonderful spoilers :heart:. The more I've read, the more anxious I get tho (que future heart attack) . Oh, can anyone spoil the 2 special chapters from Bittersweet Boyslove?

My feelings on upcoming episode 6:

Image result for meme excited

• Like 8