[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

13 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hi welcome here! :) Wow I'm so jealous of you getting to go to all those fan meets!!! I live way too far away :tears:

But that's so exciting that you get to go to the MIR fan meet!! :D

as an indonesian i hope we can bring them here... it's gonna be such an achievement for us hahaha....

• Like 4

On 22/09/2016 at 11:57 PM, degevigi said:

actually, i dunno this ten from NCT hehehe... yeah, isee their resemblance from their cheeksbone, nose and lips. they do have different kind of eyes but their face scuplture is almost the same, coz i like that kind of face on a guys. it's pretty yet handsome too hahaha...

lmao I don't find jaejoong handsome. I have never thought of him as handsome or beautiful...Krist on the other hand is very handsome!!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

I am not a yunjae shipper. I don't mind their interaction but the fights in the fandom make me dread them. I do hope he attends though. I have missed him.

lmao I don't find jaejoong handsome. I am one of his biggest stans but I have never thought of him as handsome or beautiful...Krist on the other hand is very handsome!!

so you mean jaejoong is just so so? hahaha... i think when jaejoong change his appearance now when he is more masculine he looks handsome, not somekind of idol like or something i guess. yeah, krist is indeed very handsome but he acts cute he's so pretty like a little girl hahaha... but, krist and arthit is really a picture of what is tsundere uke is, i guess.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, delightful said:

*crying because I feel bad for P'Arthit now* He finally understands!!!!!!!
 Spoilers ahead............

Hide contents

So, we all know Kongpope comes up to the room because Prem had to go do something else. He goes into the room and they do the usual back and forth talk and Kongpope gives P'Arthit the rice porridge, he then sees his own balcony and room. It's a surreal moment for him to be in P'Arthit's room, he's always wondered what it was like in this room and now he was sitting there with the owner of the room. And for some reason his room seemed close, yet so far away. And  looked very lonely. He then looks around the room and sees the clothes outside on the balcony that P'Arthit had hung up to dry, and he gets up and asked if he should take them in and before P'Arthit could answer he was already out on the balcony. He wants to iron the clothes, but P'Arthit tells him not to, he doesn't listen and finds the iron board and does it anyway. He gives Arthit the remote and P'Arthit is barely able to focus on the tv nor his food because his eyes kept on going to Kongpope.

:wub: I hope this happens in the actual screen, because it would be such a cute scene. Please don't cut it out, we want to see it, right? :wub:

Then Kongpope notices the medicine on the night stand and he starts nagging P'Arthit as if he is a little child. "Why did you let me forget to look at the meds? What if you're supposed to take the meds before your meal?" P'Arthit gets angry and tells him to remember that he is still a 1st year freshman. After saying it he realized he was too harsh, but to his surprise Kongpope doesn't get irritated. He sits down on the bed next to him and asked him nicely. "I know that you're older than me, but you have to realize that you're not feeling well. When you're not feeling well, you need someone to take care of you. When you get better you can punish me, but right now please do as I say."

P'Arthit could feel that Kongpope's voice wasn't demanding nor were his words orders, but it was more of a pleading. The pleading words were accompanied by Kongpope's big round eyes that stared right into his. These eyes from the same person, Arthit always lost every time he looked into them. He looked away then held out his hands and took the med and drank the water after. Kongpope washed the glasses and put them away.

Nott comes in and Kongpope excuses himself out of the room. Arthit barely says a few words to his friend after Kongpope left. He told his friend he was sleeping and laid down to sleep. He didn't want to answer anymore of Nott's questions. He felt a fever coming on, his face was starting to burn and his head was dizzy. :wub: That was why he let Kongpope take care of him, he told himself. *Yeah, right! You're in love, you stupid cute .. thing you are!* :wub:

And the most important thing were those stupid eyes. It kept haunting him, no matter how hard he tried to forget them. It was as if they were engraved into his memories now. Because he now finally understood those eyes. The message Kongpope was sending to him weren't anger nor were they feelings of hurt. But they were eyes that were pleading with him, to think of the heart of the person that was worried for him. :heart:

*DIED* I can't believe that P'Arthit can understand Kongpope so much. Dayammmm those eyes.

Gosh! This scene where Kong was helping out Arthit with his clothes was one of my favourites from the trailer. He' such a tease hinting that "hey P'Arthit, I'm ready to do this for you, wash the laundry, cook, iron your clothes.. and you can be more than a P' to me if you allow so." Gosh!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, I now fully understand why Bittersweet's readers were easily labeling Arthit as the bottom. It's his emotions, this boy goes from being a bad a** to just plain ... pink milk.... hahahahahhaaa And his NICKNAME!!!!!!!!!! I just read the chapter where they all met with the older classmates that had the same numbers as Kongpope and Arthit. OMG! When Arthit's nickname was revealed!!! I read his name over and over just to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. I mean I can read Thai, but what if all this craziness is like messing with me and I misread our precious leader's nickname?!!?!?!!??!! And then he gets all mad and plans revenge on Kongpope because of the answer he got on why Kongpope joined their school. And he had the nerves to blame it on the pork! I just love how Arthit still thinks he can control Kongpope and still treat him like he needs to be feared of. When it's so obvious that no matter what he does, Kongpope's eyes will not change when they stare in his direction. Even he knows that much, yet he still has the nerves to try. #teamkongpope Break down those walls and steal his heart!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Okay, I'm off to bed. Gotta get up in 6 hours and get ready for work. ^_^

I bet there really is soooo much more in the novel :) Hope the next episodes will give justice to this!

6 hours ago, whitedove said:

I'm not sure how long BL or even GL couples have been on Thai TV, but there have been plenty of LGBT characters. But if I remember correctly, when Hormones became popular and the GL/BL couples KoiDao and PhuThee became talk of the town, people somehow believed that it could work. Love Sick was really a test to see if it'd take off. White has even said that if they failed he would have continued his studies overseas. But then it became a major hit for the channel, the best ratings MCOT has had in years, and now we start to have MIR, side BL couples in Part Time and many GMM-related series, lesbian couples in the Songkram series, more queer couples in Club Friday series, and then Sotus, and the upcoming Status and Moon&Sun.

Wow! Happy to hear that BL is really gaining ground there and there will be moooooore to come :)

• Like 3

On 23/09/2016 at 0:42 AM, degevigi said:

so you mean jaejoong is just so so? hahaha... i think when jaejoong change his appearance now when he is more masculine he looks handsome, not somekind of idol like or something i guess. yeah, krist is indeed very handsome but he acts cute he's so pretty like a little girl hahaha... but, krist and arthit is really a picture of what is tsundere uke is, i guess.

Krist, I actually, do find handsome. His face is very attractive to me but again he isn't my type.

• Like 2

this is way off topic and I am sorry but I had to say it. I am seriously a hardcore JaeJoong stan...like honestly, if you go to any major kpop forum, you will always see me as OP of JaeJoong thread (except soompi cause yeah I only come to soompi for Thai/Chinese dramas). If you were active on allkpop/6theory from 2007 to 2013, you would know the biggest JaeJoong stan to be silveroaksm aka me. On tumblr, I ran a very successful blog by the name of jaelephy...all dedicated to this precious human being. It's just I have never found him handsome...that can happen lol. It doesn't mean I don't love him. I adore him to bits. Even my love for Krist can't come close to my love for JaeJoong. He is my ultimate ultimate bias who I have been following for 10+years. I would marry the guy in a heart beat.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cloudacha81 said:

Thanks for welcoming me fellow lovesicko. :wub: Hehehe.. i always kinda went to my fav artist concert/fanmeet whenever i got a chance. I'm so excited to see the boys of MIR but kinda bump that i missed the chance to go SOTUS fanmeet. :sweatingbullets: I'm planning to go BKK again at end of this year.. hopefully i will able to see Krist/Singto then. :heart:

Yes that's so exciting that you'll get to see the MIR cast!! :wub: Hopefully you'll get to see Krist and Singto then! ^^ I hope one day I can afford to travel to Thailand! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yes that's so exciting that you'll get to see the MIR cast!! :wub: Hopefully you'll get to see Krist and Singto then! ^^ I hope one day I can afford to travel to Thailand! 

Where are you from, @dreadaeleonkvothe? I have been to Thailand and it was an interesting place. I actually want to go back :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Where are you from, @dreadaeleonkvothe? I have been to Thailand and it was an interesting place. I actually want to go back :)

I'm from Canada and I'm a university student so I don't have the money to travel right now :( I just finished my teaching English certificate though so maybe I can go abroad and teach English in Asia when I finish my degree :D I hope ^^

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

*EDIT: @_-Mio-_ oh I was looking on my glitchy phone soompi before and didn't see for you asking for other Arthit gifs :sweatingbullets: oops sorry here are a few... I'm sure other ppl make better ones than mine :sweatingbullets: -->

Hide contents

maybe I already posted some of these :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

black%20shirt%20at%202_zpsofilgmyj.gif Krist%20tongue%2032654_zpsgturatoo.gif Krist%20lips531_zpsevazrlik.gif Artit21365478_zpsp5bwpobz.gif Krist2345_zpsvwmxdehh.gif Krist%20tongue%20ep%202_zpsdve38ds5.gif Artit%20cheers_zpsocgjnxpg.gif Pink%20milk%201_zpsyixwvsot.gif Cute%20Kong%20smile%20after%20game%20lon Cheek%20kiss%20awww_zpsfrn3gx36.gif Kirst%20lol%20face_zps4ermwqjl.gif Krist%20gif_zpsk16t6rbw.gif ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2 ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2 ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2 ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20laugh_z ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20waving_ Look%20then%20laugh_zpsf6uppa6s.gif ep%201%20extra%20-%20arthit_zpshxmodt2e. ep%201%20extra%20-%20intro%20long_zpstob

What a nice way to wake up to... :wub::wub: Thank you for all the GIF and just stop it, they all look more than good. You are good at it, my friend. Keep sharing your GIF's here. I LOVE THEM. loveshower.gif

8 hours ago, jaelephy said:

give me the gif. I will resize it. I might have to make it B&W to fit though but I can try. Also, what's the size? Please be more than 50mb

OMG Can you? :wub: 

Here it is, the one that I wanted the most: (already approved that I can use as a profile pic from @dreadaeleonkvothe :wub:)

Arthit%20reaction%201_zpsocxcncrt.gif

and I still need to ask @dreadaeleonkvothe if it's okay to take this one too. I just love it... so I would love to change them from time to time. (With photo that I already have xD) 

Cheek%20kiss%20awww_zpsfrn3gx36.gif

I'll wait for her to answer about second gif. 

I hope it's not too much for you. thankyou.gif 16.gif (ahh but GIF's are not more than 50mb 4fvgdaq_th.gif)

4 hours ago, singtokrist said:

WHAT IS HIS NICKNAME ASDFGHJKL? HAHAHAHAA. Arthit looks like black coffee when he really is yes.. pink milk lol. Now I'm curious about Arthit's nickname and the reason Kong gave for entering the school. Haha. Kong knows he has nothing to fear because Arthit is mostly all bark and no bite. We just had a lesson about how "a. God loves us unconditionally; b. God forgives and forgets; c. God is always present with me and for me" <- Why does this remind me of Kong and Arthit's relationship? HAHA. Kong loving Arthit unconditionally, forgiving Arthit, and always present with (he may be physically absent at times but he sends his heart and spirit to accompany Arthit HAHA) and for Arthit. I love Arthit and seriously want to keep him safe haha but I'd take Kong to be my man lol. If Arthit does not want him (though we all know he does), can I have him instead? (though even if Arthit does not want him, Kong would not even glance my way or anybody else's way because he is too busy STARING at Arthit). #teamKongtosoftentsundereArthit #teamtsundereArthitbecauseIwantallyourcute HAHAHAHA UGH I CANNOT WAIT FOR ALL OF THE KONG-STEALING-ARTHIT'S-HEART SCENES AND TSUNDERE-ARTHIT'S-I-AM-NOT-FALLING-BUT-MY-EYES-AND-BODY-LANGUAGE-BETRAY-ME-SO-I-AM-GOING-TO-GET-MAD-AT-U-BECAUSE-U-CAUGHT-ME scenes lol. :heart:

Love your comment. :wub:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR ALL THOSE SCENE either. aaaa 84.gif

@delightful as always thank you for all the novel spoilers. :heart:

and... and... OMG Arthit's nickname.. I'm squealing and screaming... and.. bliss.gifaish gosh... it really suits him. :wub: 

I really hope most (all of them, really lol) of the things you said that happened in the novel when Kong was taking care of Arthit in Arthit's room will happen in the series. I REALLY WANT IT to happen. Please Drama Gods let it happen!!! smileys-praying-000125.gifsmileys-praying-929024.gif

• Like 6

9 hours ago, delightful said:

Hello, yindee taun rub khaa... So glad to have another Thai person here. I hope you stay with us for a long time! If you're in Thailand that would be soooooooo awesome, please go stalk Singto and Krist for us nae khaaaaa.

@delightful nahh I'm not in Thailand now and that makes me feel like I'm an international fan because I can't access to LINE tv and OneHD channel stream sucks. Anyway I did stalk them online lol.

Has anyone here mention that Sing and Krist were in same uni and same faculty and yes!! Sing did give Krist hazing order at the first time they met and that made Krist didn't like him so much. (I got this from Krist and Sing's facebook livestream) Wasn't it funny because it's other way around Krist giving hazing to his senior on screen.

01.jpg

CqYuYf7UAAE6XdB.jpg

CMafnjJU8AAMoGg.jpg

• Like 11

Guest delightful

Okay, can I just travel thru time and just go watch the beach scene? My heart was hurting, but then.... I get the sweetest outburst from Arthit ever. My head is hurting from all the crazy emotions I'm going thru.

Kongpope is again punished by P'Arthit because he voiced his anger at watching P'Arthit with the girls while he and his guy friends had to do the punishments. P'Arthit orders him to go into the water to cool his head. Kongpope wonders why he is so pissed off at the sight of P'Arthit hanging out with the girls while he was being punished, he should be used to getting punished. But the slightest complaint from his friends sent him over the top and he argued with P'Arthit again. Kongpope walks into the ocean and tells himself that maybe he does need to cool his head as it is all jumbled up inside. The waves cover his head and he just lowers himself down, as he was attempting to come back up he feels a strong grip around him. Then he hears the words

'Kongpope! Don't worry, you're going to be okay. Breathe in and out, did your leg muscles cramp up? Did you get bitten by a jelly fish? Nurse! Go get the nurse!'

It was P'Arthit that dragged him out of the water, his face just full of worry and guilt. He supported Kongpope's head up. 

Kongpope was confused but he was able to reply to him. 'P'Arthit, I'm okay.'

Arthit still with a worried expression argued back, 'What are you saying? I saw you drown!'

'I dove down into the water.' Kongpope replied.

'And why would you do that?!!'

'Well, you told me to go cool my head off that's why I dove in.'

This is where Arthit realizes that it was he himself that jumped to his own conclusion. He did order Kongpope to cool off in the water, but who would of had thought this kid would do it for real? His worried expression turned to anger as he shouted, "Are you crazy? What if I told you to go die, would you go die too?" Those angry words were laced with a ton of emotions that were too confusing for even Kongpope to decipher. And once Arthit was gone, Kongpope's friend rushed over to tell him what it looked like to them. It seemed Kongpope had just disappeared into the water as if he was drowning, and before anyone could say or do anything Arthit was already running into the water going after Kongpope.

Kongpope finally understood something. He didn't know how worried P'Arthit was for him. But for certain, he felt it from Arthit's actions, his words, and most importantly his eyes. 

So now it's Kongpope's turn to search Arthit's eyes! :wub:

43 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I'm from Canada and I'm a university student so I don't have the money to travel right now :( I just finished my teaching English certificate though so maybe I can go abroad and teach English in Asia when I finish my degree :D I hope ^^

Wow! I think you have an advantage landing an English teaching job in Thailand if you're first language is English. Study well :) Anyway, how's the plight of the LGBT community in Canada? I don't think I have heard much in the news lately. I'm from the Philippines, btw.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, can I just travel thru time and just go watch the beach scene? My heart was hurting, but then.... I get the sweetest outburst from Arthit ever. My head is hurting from all the crazy emotions I'm going thru.

Hide contents

Kongpope is again punished by P'Arthit because he voiced his anger at watching P'Arthit with the girls while he and his guy friends had to do the punishments. P'Arthit orders him to go into the water to cool his head. Kongpope wonders why he is so pissed off at the sight of P'Arthit hanging out with the girls while he was being punished, he should be used to getting punished. But the slightest complaint from his friends sent him over the top and he argued with P'Arthit again. Kongpope walks into the ocean and tells himself that maybe he does need to cool his head as it is all jumbled up inside. The waves cover his head and he just lowers himself down, as he was attempting to come back up he feels a strong grip around him. Then he hears the words

'Kongpope! Don't worry, you're going to be okay. Breathe in and out, did your leg muscles cramp up? Did you get bitten by a jelly fish? Nurse! Go get the nurse!'

It was P'Arthit that dragged him out of the water, his face just full of worry and guilt. He supported Kongpope's head up. 

Arthit still with a worried expression argued back, 'What are you saying? I saw you drown!'

This is where Arthit realizes that it was he himself that jumped to his own conclusion. He did order Kongpope to cool off in the water, but who would of had thought this kid would do it for real? His worried expression turned to anger as he shouted, "Are you crazy? What if I told you to go die, would you go die too?" Those angry words were laced with a ton of emotions that were too confusing for even Kongpope to decipher. And once Arthit was gone, Kongpope's friend rushed over to tell him what it looked like to them. It seemed Kongpope had just disappeared into the water as if he was drowning, and before anyone could say or do anything Arthit was already running into the water going after Kongpope.

Kongpope finally understood something. He didn't know how worried P'Arthit was for him. But for certain, he felt it from Arthit's actions, his words, and most importantly his eyes. 

Spoiler

So did he really drown, @delightful? Gosh, they say the eyes are windows to our souls and these two are living up to it. The feeeels :)  And did this happen during their supposed separation period?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, delightful said:

No, he didn't join because of Arthit. BUT I'm pretty certain that he is staying there because of his affection for his P'Arthit. Read the spoilers if you want to know. @singtokrist

Hide contents

Kongpope joined because of his mom, engineering wasn't his choice, but he couldn't say no to his mom. So when the older classmate with the same number as him told him that he should pursue what he wants to learn and switch after a year, Kongpope said he was thinking about it. That's what upset Arthit and decided to make the next challenge to capture the flag even harder. LOL! Kongpope is always causing/making his own friends to suffer. And his nickname is Aye-Oon "ไออุ่น" which translates to warmth or something along that line. No one uses his nickname besides his VERY senior upper classmates because it's too cute. To me that name is very delicate because it's a HUGE contrast to his image as the head of the 3rd year Juniors. And having Kongpope hear that name is like.. minus 50points out of 100 for Arthit's image. LOL! But so cute, Kongpope does tease him a bit in the novel when he gets a chance about this nickname.

Spoiler

LOL. Is somebody going to miss a tall Code 0062? :phew: And of course Arthit gets mad and makes things harder for Kong (and unfortunately his friends and fellow freshmen). AWW. I find it cute that the seniors call Arthit by his nickname. Arthit, let Kong in on the action too and call you your nickname. It may be minus scary image points but definitely plus on the lovable scale lol. Arthit is warm. ON THE INSIDE. LIKE YOU HAVE TO DIG SUPER DEEP because Arthit needs to act like the Boss in front of the freshmen. Luckily, Kong already found out about it and seen a crack on Arthit's scary facade and is DIGGING HARD. YOU CAN DO IT KONG! Unearth those layers. Everyone here is rooting for you! LOL :heart:

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Oh! So that is why Kong looked shocked to see Arthit pulling him out of the water! His confusion with his feelings ended up exposing Arthit reciprocating his concern for him. Arthit definitely was VERY worried. His dialogue made him sound like he is consumed with panic. I AM DROWNING IN HAPPINESS. BLESS THIS COUPLE. These two are so cute with them expressing and reading each other through one another's eyes. I am feeling a lot of emotions right now. Kong, you unconsciously dramatic person. But aww, Kong is starting to feel like his feelings are deeper than they really are because he is starting to question them. Tis waiting is making me go crazy. I am so excited because this Saturday, the cute will be overwhelming and their interaction would actually be longer than just short back and forth barbs. I hope I survive.  

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

LOL. Is somebody going to miss a tall Code 0062? :phew: And of course Arthit gets mad and makes things harder for Kong (and unfortunately his friends and fellow freshmen). AWW. I find it cute that the seniors call Arthit by his nickname. Arthit, let Kong in on the action too and call you your nickname. It may be minus scary image points but definitely plus on the lovable scale lol. Arthit is warm. ON THE INSIDE. LIKE YOU HAVE TO DIG SUPER DEEP because Arthit needs to act like the Boss in front of the freshmen. Luckily, Kong already found out about it and seen a crack on Arthit's scary facade and is DIGGING HARD. YOU CAN DO IT KONG! Unearth those layers. Everyone here is rooting for you! LOL :heart:

Kong will really do everything for his P'Arthit :) He just keeps getting empowered every time he discovers something about Arthit. And he just wouldn't stop!  

Spoiler

I can't tell how he being this persistent can risk everything to respect the distance that Arthit will be setting between them. Yes, I guess the respect.. and adoration, love, care, just everything! How can we not tear up with him?  :bawling:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

What a nice way to wake up to... :wub::wub: Thank you for all the GIF and just stop it, they all look more than good. You are good at it, my friend. Keep sharing your GIF's here. I LOVE THEM. loveshower.gif

Oh thanks :relaxed: (<-- ah this emoji looks kind of weird now that I look at it again O_o ...or maybe I'm just tired :sweatingbullets: It's the middle of the night here lol) 

and I still need to ask @dreadaeleonkvothe if it's okay to take this one too. I just love it... so I would love to change them from time to time. (With photo that I already have xD) 

I'll wait for her to answer about second gif. 

Oh yeah that's no problem :) Feel free to use any of them any time ^_^ I don't mind at all

and... and... OMG Arthit's nickname.. I'm squealing and screaming... and.. bliss.gifaish gosh... it really suits him. :wub: 

I really hope most (all of them, really lol) of the things you said that happened in the novel when Kong was taking care of Arthit in Arthit's room will happen in the series. I REALLY WANT IT to happen. Please Drama Gods let it happen!!! smileys-praying-000125.gifsmileys-praying-929024.gif

IKR his nickname is so cute :wub: and matches well with his tsundere character and soft fuzzy cute side xD I'm so looking forward to see all of the novel spoils in the drama too!!!

• Like 3