[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

5 hours ago, delightful said:

*crying because I feel bad for P'Arthit now* He finally understands!!!!!!!
 Spoilers ahead............

Hide contents

So, we all know Kongpope comes up to the room because Prem had to go do something else. He goes into the room and they do the usual back and forth talk and Kongpope gives P'Arthit the rice porridge, he then sees his own balcony and room. It's a surreal moment for him to be in P'Arthit's room, he's always wondered what it was like in this room and now he was sitting there with the owner of the room. And for some reason his room seemed close, yet so far away. And  looked very lonely. He then looks around the room and sees the clothes outside on the balcony that P'Arthit had hung up to dry, and he gets up and asked if he should take them in and before P'Arthit could answer he was already out on the balcony. He wants to iron the clothes, but P'Arthit tells him not to, he doesn't listen and finds the iron board and does it anyway. He gives Arthit the remote and P'Arthit is barely able to focus on the tv nor his food because his eyes kept on going to Kongpope.

:wub: I hope this happens in the actual screen, because it would be such a cute scene. Please don't cut it out, we want to see it, right? :wub:

Then Kongpope notices the medicine on the night stand and he starts nagging P'Arthit as if he is a little child. "Why did you let me forget to look at the meds? What if you're supposed to take the meds before your meal?" P'Arthit gets angry and tells him to remember that he is still a 1st year freshman. After saying it he realized he was too harsh, but to his surprise Kongpope doesn't get irritated. He sits down on the bed next to him and asked him nicely. "I know that you're older than me, but you have to realize that you're not feeling well. When you're not feeling well, you need someone to take care of you. When you get better you can punish me, but right now please do as I say."

P'Arthit could feel that Kongpope's voice wasn't demanding nor were his words orders, but it was more of a pleading. The pleading words were accompanied by Kongpope's big round eyes that stared right into his. These eyes from the same person, Arthit always lost every time he looked into them. He looked away then held out his hands and took the med and drank the water after. Kongpope washed the glasses and put them away.

Nott comes in and Kongpope excuses himself out of the room. Arthit barely says a few words to his friend after Kongpope left. He told his friend he was sleeping and laid down to sleep. He didn't want to answer anymore of Nott's questions. He felt a fever coming on, his face was starting to burn and his head was dizzy. :wub: That was why he let Kongpope take care of him, he told himself. *Yeah, right! You're in love, you stupid cute .. thing you are!* :wub:

And the most important thing were those stupid eyes. It kept haunting him, no matter how hard he tried to forget them. It was as if they were engraved into his memories now. Because he now finally understood those eyes. The message Kongpope was sending to him weren't anger nor were they feelings of hurt. But they were eyes that were pleading with him, to think of the heart of the person that was worried for him. :heart:

*DIED* I can't believe that P'Arthit can understand Kongpope so much. Dayammmm those eyes.

damn!  you never failed to trigger some feels and get me inspired in making the most of my Krist-Singto fantasy expand as much as I can. With that your red line of yours above, I can't help but share my attempt in putting in some sub to that video montage inquired before.

With the song "Thinking Inside My Heart" by Labanoon, that montage really cuts through me... 

Krist_Singto_Thinking_Inside_Each_Other_

Spoiler

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

can u tell us more about Status and Sun&Moon? :sweatingbullets:

@whitedove Oh yeah it'd be great to know more about those if you know anything :) I've heard of Status a little bit before, but have never heard of Sun & Moon. Yay I'm so excited that there'll be more Thai BL ^^ I love Thai BL series :wub:

Does anyone know anything about Ducky Boy? (I think it's called something like that...) I'm not even sure if it's BL, but I heard that it was coming out in September and that Bonne is in it. I hope it's BL... I actually know almost nothing about it, but I love Bonne :wub:

• Like 3

Guest delightful
6 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Hi There, 

I'm Thai and you know how crazy I am to SOTUS by coming to international forum here. I super new here

I am also an old fan of the novelist (bittersweet) for long time and I read SOTUS like 3 years ago.(Yeah, chapter by chapter every week TT)

When I heard that this was coming to be on screen I felt so disappointed because I didn't think that they can make it as good as my imagination. After I saw the casts, I was so sure that it wasn't gonna be good because their looks are so different from the novel. But now I am like a die-hard fan for the series lol. I am impressed how they preserved the most of dialogues and moods of the novel. Sing and Krist are so good so far especially Krist. He makes me forget my P'Arthit in my imagination and proved his way was cool also.

I think the series is quite famous among teenagers and 20+ to 30+ people as it is related to SOTUS and freshmen's life university. It is very rare in Thailand. This reminds my old days and what I've been through in every ep I watched. Actually the SOTUS system is quite differently used in universities and faculties. Like I'm from Business and accounting faculty with 70% female. There is no physical exercise at all. Most of the things we do is just sing songs (around 20 songs) and yeah they yelled at us and we need to sing SUPER loud like 1000 Db TT No one can make any mistake. I remember that we cry and sing and cry and cry harder when we passed. 

I saw some of my old male friends were aware about this series on twitter and discuss about the system. This can be the reason it's getting more famous also.

Anyway, I like here. I will be posting more ^^

Hello, yindee taun rub khaa... So glad to have another Thai person here. I hope you stay with us for a long time! If you're in Thailand that would be soooooooo awesome, please go stalk Singto and Krist for us nae khaaaaa.

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, erngust said:

damn!  you never failed to trigger some feels and get me inspired in making the most of my Krist-Singto fantasy expand as much as I can. With that your red line of yours above, I can't help but share my attempt in putting in some sub to that video montage inquired before.

With the song "Thinking Inside My Heart" by Labanoon, that montage really cuts through me... 

Krist_Singto_Thinking_Inside_Each_Other_

Hide contents

Sorry for being so excited for that part, I am gearing myself up for the new episode.

Their interactions will be so cute in that room if they followed the novel. And I will be so pissed if they leave anything out. Everything Kongpope does has a meaning and it sticks in P'Arthit's head. P'Arthit realizes that his 0062 was taking care of him and he thinks about it for awhile even after Kongpope leaves. I feel kind of bad, because even handing him the remote to the tv is like emotional to P'Arthit, because in his head he's like none of my friends would do that, they just hog the tv remote without even asking him what he wants to watch. LOL! So, P'Arthit might yell and show that he's upset, but actually, he is very thankful for everything that Kongpope is doing. Argggghhh the feels... I can't even... I just woke up and I have tears in my eyes!

7 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, I now fully understand why Bittersweet's readers were easily labeling Arthit as the bottom. It's his emotions, this boy goes from being a bad a** to just plain ... pink milk.... hahahahahhaaa And his NICKNAME!!!!!!!!!! I just read the chapter where they all met with the older classmates that had the same numbers as Kongpope and Arthit. OMG! When Arthit's nickname was revealed!!! I read his name over and over just to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. I mean I can read Thai, but what if all this craziness is like messing with me and I misread our precious leader's nickname?!!?!?!!??!! And then he gets all mad and plans revenge on Kongpope because of the answer he got on why Kongpope joined their school. And he had the nerves to blame it on the pork! I just love how Arthit still thinks he can control Kongpope and still treat him like he needs to be feared of. When it's so obvious that no matter what he does, Kongpope's eyes will not change when they stare in his direction. Even he knows that much, yet he still has the nerves to try. #teamkongpope Break down those walls and steal his heart!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Okay, I'm off to bed. Gotta get up in 6 hours and get ready for work. ^_^

WHAT IS HIS NICKNAME ASDFGHJKL? HAHAHAHAA. Arthit looks like black coffee when he really is yes.. pink milk lol. Now I'm curious about Arthit's nickname and the reason Kong gave for entering the school. Haha. Kong knows he has nothing to fear because Arthit is mostly all bark and no bite. We just had a lesson about how "a. God loves us unconditionally; b. God forgives and forgets; c. God is always present with me and for me" <- Why does this remind me of Kong and Arthit's relationship? HAHA. Kong loving Arthit unconditionally, forgiving Arthit, and always present with (he may be physically absent at times but he sends his heart and spirit to accompany Arthit HAHA) and for Arthit. I love Arthit and seriously want to keep him safe haha but I'd take Kong to be my man lol. If Arthit does not want him (though we all know he does), can I have him instead? (though even if Arthit does not want him, Kong would not even glance my way or anybody else's way because he is too busy STARING at Arthit). #teamKongtosoftentsundereArthit #teamtsundereArthitbecauseIwantallyourcute HAHAHAHA UGH I CANNOT WAIT FOR ALL OF THE KONG-STEALING-ARTHIT'S-HEART SCENES AND TSUNDERE-ARTHIT'S-I-AM-NOT-FALLING-BUT-MY-EYES-AND-BODY-LANGUAGE-BETRAY-ME-SO-I-AM-GOING-TO-GET-MAD-AT-U-BECAUSE-U-CAUGHT-ME scenes lol. :heart:

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

WHAT IS HIS NICKNAME ASDFGHJKL? HAHAHAHAA. Arthit looks like black coffee when he really is yes.. pink milk lol. Now I'm curious about Arthit's nickname and the reason Kong gave for entering the school. Haha. Kong knows he has nothing to fear because Arthit is mostly all bark and no bite. We just had a lesson about how "a. God loves us unconditionally; b. God forgives and forgets; c. God is always present with me and for me" <- Why does this remind me of Kong and Arthit's relationship? HAHA. Kong loving Arthit unconditionally, forgiving Arthit, and always present with (he maybe physically absent at times but he sends his heart and spirit to accompany Arthit HAHA) and for Arthit. I love Arthit and seriously want to keep him safe haha but I'd take Kong to be my man lol. If Arthit does not want him (though we all know he does), can I have him instead? (though even if Arthit does not want him, Kong would not even glance my way or anybody else's way because he is too busy STARING at Arthit). #teamKongtosoftentsundereArthit #teamtsundereArthitbecauseIwantallyourcute HAHAHAHA UGH I CANNOT WAIT FOR ALL OF THE KONG-STEALING-ARTHIT'S-HEART SCENES AND TSUNDERE-ARTHIT'S-I-AM-NOT-FALLING-BUT-MY-EYES-AND-BODY-LANGUAGE-BETRAY-ME-SO-I-AM-GOING-TO-GET-MAD-AT-U-BECAUSE-U-CAUGHT-ME scenes lol. :heart:

really? so the reason kongbop entering the university is beacuse of arthit???? and what is arthit nickname??? please-please you make me KEPO here hahaha...

• Like 3

i think it's really good for thailand for LGBT communities these days, with a lot of drama like this it will raise their awareness and change their prespective about gay couple. especially, with drama like bad romance the series and sotus the series, when they're trying to explain us about the real gay couple in real life, beside their acting is good and clearly they're not an amateur to the industry and worth the trophy if there is one hahaha...

is it just me or krist perawat looks like Jaejoong from JYJ?? i mean look at his features hahaha... he is so beautiful and that chubby cheeks really suits him, i hope he doesn't become thinner tho, i'll be sad to lose those cheeks. 

oh and i saw one of his picture on the instagram with alleged girlfriend, are they still together or break up already??

• Like 5

Hi All,

I'm Acha from Malaysia. Please bare with my broken english ya.

After stalking this thread for almost 3 weeks, i finally decided to join in to express my gratitude to @delightful and @kyote that subs the series/songs for us International Fan. Also want to express my gratefulness to all the SOTUS fans that keep giving spoilers from novels, all the gifs and pictures. 

I really enjoy reading all the comments. This thread is so full of information that i found myself keep coming back for more.

This is the second BL series from Thai that i was so into. Phunnoh (WWCT) still is the best OTP for me. But Krist and Singto  fast becoming my second favorites (before this it was Guhai&BaiLouYin from Addicted Series).

I was so invested in LS that i went to BKK several times for LS casts fanmeet/events. I also involved as the committee for August Fanmeet in Malaysia in Jul16. Too bad that i can't go to SOTUS Fanmeet next month.. :bawling:  (I'm going to MIR fanmeet in Malaysia on the same date).

Can't wait for tomorrow episode!!! 

***Fun Facts:

1. Lovesick is my first BL movie/series ever.

2. I'm not good in expressing myself online. So i will continues stalking and try to join in the convo as best/frequent as i can.

• Like 6

Good morning, Sotus fans! I have skimmed through the thread from where I left off and my morning was all smiles again. Waking up to all of these is sooo good. So thank you guys! The spoilers had me squealing inside that I thought somebody better slap me to wake me up from dreaming. Lol. Will be reacting to previous posts in a while. Need to finish something for work first :) Have a great day, guys! One more day! :heart:

• Like 5

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, degevigi said:

really? so the reason kongbop entering the university is beacuse of arthit???? and what is arthit nickname??? please-please you make me KEPO here hahaha...

No, he didn't join because of Arthit. BUT I'm pretty certain that he is staying there because of his affection for his P'Arthit. Read the spoilers if you want to know. @singtokrist

Kongpope joined because of his mom, engineering wasn't his choice, but he couldn't say no to his mom. So when the older classmate with the same number as him told him that he should pursue what he wants to learn and switch after a year, Kongpope said he was thinking about it. That's what upset Arthit and decided to make the next challenge to capture the flag even harder. LOL! Kongpope is always causing/making his own friends to suffer. And his nickname is Aye-Oon "ไออุ่น" which translates to warmth or something along that line. No one uses his nickname besides his VERY senior upper classmates because it's too cute. To me that name is very delicate because it's a HUGE contrast to his image as the head of the 3rd year Juniors. And having Kongpope hear that name is like.. minus 50points out of 100 for Arthit's image. LOL! But so cute, Kongpope does tease him a bit in the novel when he gets a chance about this nickname.

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Sorry for being so excited for that part, I am gearing myself up for the new episode.

Reveal hidden contents

Their interactions will be so cute in that room if they followed the novel. And I will be so pissed if they leave anything out. Everything Kongpope does has a meaning and it sticks in P'Arthit's head. P'Arthit realizes that his 0062 was taking care of him and he thinks about it for awhile even after Kongpope leaves. I feel kind of bad, because even handing him the remote to the tv is like emotional to P'Arthit, because in his head he's like none of my friends would do that, they just hog the tv remote without even asking him what he wants to watch. LOL! So, P'Arthit might yell and show that he's upset, but actually, he is very thankful for everything that Kongpope is doing. Argggghhh the feels... I can't even... I just woke up and I have tears in my eyes!

another heart-tingling notes... much thanks. :)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, arsidians said:

i think this one filmed not long ago because the shirts with green pattern is used by the freshmen in the freshy night here in kasetsart uni, and it took place in front of his faculty building

lmao this was so fun to watch. Dude's a certified dork.

11 hours ago, delightful said:

I didn't put the other spoiler under a tag because the chapter has already been in the first 5 episodes. The next spoiler should be in ep.6, read only if you want to know.

Reveal hidden contents

Once Arthit is in bed after running the 54 rounds, he gets a call from the 4th year senior that gave the punishment orders. It turns out that it was all planned out, the punishment from the 4th year senior was supposed to show the 1st year freshmens that there are people higher than the 3rd year juniors. And no matter how powerful the 3rd years looked, even they have to bow down to their seniors. The actual plan was Arthit was only supposed to run 20 rounds, but they didn't plan on having the freshmens come and watch him so with his pride as the head of the 3rd years he had to finish the 54! *you prideful son of a b...* made kongpope cry because of your pride!!!

That's where the fun starts, P'Arthit starts thinking of Kongpope's words. "Can't the 1st year freshmens worry about the 3rd year juniors?" And what is even more surprising is that P'Arthit could remember Kongpope's big round eyes more than his words, he couldn't understand everything behind Kongpope's eyes. He knew they were of anger and he was sure he felt that Kongpope's eyes showed sadness as if he himself was hurting. That was why P'Arthit couldn't look into Kongpope's eyes for too long. It felt like the feelings of anger and sadness and pain was shooting right at him too. It made him feel like he had wronged Kongpope in a way.

Wow, the feelssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... :wub::bawling:

I was wondering if it was planned because in episode 5, that guy (I am bad with names sorry but that 3rd year guy who has a scene with only Krist) said that they better conserve their energy for tomorrow. I was wondering why would he say that unless they knew the seniors would show up and 'punish' them? Thanks for the spoiler btw.

11 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I just made my very first GIF.... ahh what are you doing to me Arthit and Kong? 4fvgdaq_th.gif16.gif

Reveal hidden contents

www.GIFCreator.me_9xgLuu_zpsw4xoyufh.gif

171.gif 

*runs*

th_running1.gif

Nice one!! if you want smoother transition...try to skip only every 2 or 3 frames at 0.1 and 0.13 sec. Skipping too many frames makes it look choppy.The lightening in this scene sucks and there is no way to improve on that sadly. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, degevigi said:

i think it's really good for thailand for LGBT communities these days, with a lot of drama like this it will raise their awareness and change their prespective about gay couple. especially, with drama like bad romance the series and sotus the series, when they're trying to explain us about the real gay couple in real life, beside their acting is good and clearly they're not an amateur to the industry and worth the trophy if there is one hahaha...

is it just me or krist perawat looks like Jaejoong from JYJ?? i mean look at his features hahaha... he is so beautiful and that chubby cheeks really suits him, i hope he doesn't become thinner tho, i'll be sad to lose those cheeks. 

oh and i saw one of his picture on the instagram with alleged girlfriend, are they still together or break up already??

I don't see the resemblance. The one thing that he does share with JaeJoong though is his personality. Both of them have 4D personalities, seem like genuinely loving/caring people and are dorky to the core. Ugh I miss my baby JaeJae!!

For some reason, Krist actually reminds me of Ten from NCT at times. In some photos, they look so similar o.o

• Like 3

14 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

YES! Arthit being mean but he is the biggest sweetest teddy bear I've ever seen. (LOL) Kongpope ate all the chilies. He is good, listens well to his... Senior. XD Sweet like a sugar. :wub: ahh I don't think I'l ever get over this couple either. They have too much of everything. 

I love how you described Arthit being the biggest and sweetest teddy bear! Hahaha :blush:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, riska2904 said:

guys i wonder, is it possible for Sotus the series cast to held fan meet in Indonesia???

@cloudacha81 do you know how many min. audience for Thai artist held fan meet in another country? 

@riska2904 It's depend on the requirement of the artist manager/management tbh.

Like for August, Janean (August Manager) didn't really put any condition on min. audience. So we, (Lovesick Malaysia team) is the one that decided it for our fanmeet. We want to do intimate kinda fanmeet, so we decide that the audience should be less than 70 people.         However it is different story for MIR fanmeet. What i understood from my friend (commitee for MIR fanmeet) and other International fan, P'Yuan said there must be min 200-300 audience for each MIR oversea fanmeet. (But also i heard rumor that P'Yuan kinda changed his requirement now).. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cloudacha81 said:

I was so invested in LS that i went to BKK several times for LS casts fanmeet/events. I also involved as the committee for August Fanmeet in Malaysia in Jul16. Too bad that i can't go to SOTUS Fanmeet next month.. :bawling:  (I'm going to MIR fanmeet in Malaysia on the same date).

Hi welcome here! :) Wow I'm so jealous of you getting to go to all those fan meets!!! I live way too far away :tears:

But that's so exciting that you get to go to the MIR fan meet!! :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

I don't see the resemblance. The one thing that he does share with JaeJoong though is his personality. Both of them have 4D personalities, seem like genuinely loving/caring people and are dorky to the core. Ugh I miss my baby JaeJae!!

For some reason, Krist actually reminds me of Ten from NCT at times. In some photos, they look so similar o.o

lol yes, both JJ & Krist have 4D personalities

oot, there is rumour said JJ will attend in GFF too, hope there will be yunjae interaction (in romance/brother way)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hi welcome here! :) Wow I'm so jealous of you getting to go to all those fan meets!!! I live way too far away :tears:

But that's so exciting that you get to go to the MIR fan meet!! :D

Thanks for welcoming me fellow lovesicko. :wub: Hehehe.. i always kinda went to my fav artist concert/fanmeet whenever i got a chance. I'm so excited to see the boys of MIR but kinda bump that i missed the chance to go SOTUS fanmeet. :sweatingbullets: I'm planning to go BKK again at end of this year.. hopefully i will able to see Krist/Singto then. :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, delightful said:

No, he didn't join because of Arthit. BUT I'm pretty certain that he is staying there because of his affection for his P'Arthit. Read the spoilers if you want to know. @singtokrist

Hide contents

Kongpope joined because of his mom, engineering wasn't his choice, but he couldn't say no to his mom. So when the older classmate with the same number as him told him that he should pursue what he wants to learn and switch after a year, Kongpope said he was thinking about it. That's what upset Arthit and decided to make the next challenge to capture the flag even harder. LOL! Kongpope is always causing/making his own friends to suffer. And his nickname is Aye-Oon "ไออุ่น" which translates to warmth or something along that line. No one uses his nickname besides his VERY senior upper classmates because it's too cute. To me that name is very delicate because it's a HUGE contrast to his image as the head of the 3rd year Juniors. And having Kongpope hear that name is like.. minus 50points out of 100 for Arthit's image. LOL! But so cute, Kongpope does tease him a bit in the novel when he gets a chance about this nickname.

you mean arthit right? i think it's really cute he really is like a pineapple soft on the inside and hard like a rock on the outside hahaha...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

lmao this was so fun to watch. Dude's a certified dork.

I was wondering if it was planned because in episode 5, that guy (I am bad with names sorry but that 3rd year guy who has a scene with only Krist) said that they better conserve their energy for tomorrow. I was wondering why would he say that unless they knew the seniors would show up and 'punish' them? Thanks for the spoiler btw.

Nice one!! if you want smoother transition...try to skip only every 2 or 3 frames at 0.1 and 0.13 sec. Skipping too many frames makes it look choppy.The lightening in this scene sucks and there is no way to improve on that sadly. :sweatingbullets:

actually, i dunno this ten from NCT hehehe... yeah, isee their resemblance from their cheeksbone, nose and lips. they do have different kind of eyes but their face scuplture is almost the same, coz i like that kind of face on a guys. it's pretty yet handsome too hahaha...

• Like 4