[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

I didn't put the other spoiler under a tag because the chapter has already been in the first 5 episodes. The next spoiler should be in ep.6, read only if you want to know.

Hide contents

Once Arthit is in bed after running the 54 rounds, he gets a call from the 4th year senior that gave the punishment orders. It turns out that it was all planned out, the punishment from the 4th year senior was supposed to show the 1st year freshmens that there are people higher than the 3rd year juniors. And no matter how powerful the 3rd years looked, even they have to bow down to their seniors. The actual plan was Arthit was only supposed to run 20 rounds, but they didn't plan on having the freshmens come and watch him so with his pride as the head of the 3rd years he had to finish the 54! *you prideful son of a b...* made kongpope cry because of your pride!!!

That's where the fun starts, P'Arthit starts thinking of Kongpope's words. "Can't the 1st year freshmens worry about the 3rd year juniors?" And what is even more surprising is that P'Arthit could remember Kongpope's big round eyes more than his words, he couldn't understand everything behind Kongpope's eyes. He knew they were of anger and he was sure he felt that Kongpope's eyes showed sadness as if he himself was hurting. That was why P'Arthit couldn't look into Kongpope's eyes for too long. It felt like the feelings of anger and sadness and pain was shooting right at him too. It made him feel like he had wronged Kongpope in a way.

Wow, the feelssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... :wub::bawling:

Thank you for all the spoilers! And for telling us about Arthit's thoughts in the novel! It's so cute how he is so affected by Kong's eyes and the feelings that Kong shows through them onion049.gif

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I just made my very first GIF.... ahh what are you doing to me Arthit and Kong? 4fvgdaq_th.gif16.gif

Hide contents

www.GIFCreator.me_9xgLuu_zpsw4xoyufh.gif

171.gif 

*runs*

th_running1.gif

Yayyy!! It's such a cute gif xD

• Like 3

Wish I could respond to all these crazy stuff but my eyes are failing me. I shall get back tomorrow and flood this thread with my thoughts. Haha. Happy to also welcome some new people here. Hope you enjoy reading and sharing squeals with the rest. I shall sleep with the thought of waking up to a beautiful morning because the next day will be a new episode for Sotus! Another dying moment for the fans! I can only imagine how Arthit could be feeling so helpless with Kong inside his room! He'll just be too consumed with Kong's presence and be soooo conscious with Kong watching him eat! Gosh! I can hear their hearts beating so fast :) Good night, guys!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

noooo :tears: I hate it when that happens... that kind of thing happens to me all the time on kdrama amino bc3.gif

I just resized it and it works... but looks weird. ugh xD (Do you maybe have other gifs with him, brighter ones? ahhh I really love this one... xD ugh)

4 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Wish I could respond to all these crazy stuff but my eyes are failing me. I shall get back tomorrow and flood this thread with my thoughts. Haha. Happy to also welcome some new people here. Hope you enjoy reading and sharing squeals with the rest. I shall sleep with the thought of waking up to a beautiful morning because the next day will be a new episode for Sotus! Another dying moment for the fans! I can only imagine how Arthit could be feeling so helpless with Kong inside his room! He'll just be too consumed with Kong's presence and be soooo conscious with Kong watching him eat! Gosh! I can hear their hearts beating so fast :) Good night, guys!

We are all here waiting for Saturday and that scene. (at least I am... like crazy... waiting for that scene. I can't wait anymore. How I wish I cold time-travel. lol) ahhh :heart:

Good night! :wub:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, greenfan said:

Ahh your post has made me even more excited for ep 6 and that scene in his room xD Good night to you :) Dream of Sotus ^^

5 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I just resized it and it works... but looks weird. ugh xD (Do you maybe have other gifs with him, brighter ones? ahhh I really love this one... xD ugh)

We are all here waiting for Saturday and that scene. (at least I am... like crazy... waiting for that scene. I can't wait anymore. How I wish I cold time-travel. lol) ahhh :heart:

Good night! :wub:

Yess I wish it was Sotus day already!! Haha yeah it's a bit squashed looking :P At least on my phone it is.. I wonder why that is :sweatingbullets: But only a very little bit. It still looks so cute ^^

*EDIT: @_-Mio-_ oh I was looking on my glitchy phone soompi before and didn't see for you asking for other Arthit gifs :sweatingbullets: oops sorry here are a few... I'm sure other ppl make better ones than mine :sweatingbullets: -->

Spoiler

maybe I already posted some of these :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

black%20shirt%20at%202_zpsofilgmyj.gif Krist%20tongue%2032654_zpsgturatoo.gif Krist%20lips531_zpsevazrlik.gif Artit21365478_zpsp5bwpobz.gif Krist2345_zpsvwmxdehh.gif Krist%20tongue%20ep%202_zpsdve38ds5.gif Artit%20cheers_zpsocgjnxpg.gif Pink%20milk%201_zpsyixwvsot.gif Cute%20Kong%20smile%20after%20game%20lon Cheek%20kiss%20awww_zpsfrn3gx36.gif Kirst%20lol%20face_zps4ermwqjl.gif Krist%20gif_zpsk16t6rbw.gif ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2 ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2 ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2 ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20laugh_z ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20waving_ Look%20then%20laugh_zpsf6uppa6s.gif ep%201%20extra%20-%20arthit_zpshxmodt2e. ep%201%20extra%20-%20intro%20long_zpstob

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 4

Guest delightful

*crying because I feel bad for P'Arthit now* He finally understands!!!!!!!
 Spoilers ahead............

So, we all know Kongpope comes up to the room because Prem had to go do something else. He goes into the room and they do the usual back and forth talk and Kongpope gives P'Arthit the rice porridge, he then sees his own balcony and room. It's a surreal moment for him to be in P'Arthit's room, he's always wondered what it was like in this room and now he was sitting there with the owner of the room. And for some reason his room seemed close, yet so far away. And  looked very lonely. He then looks around the room and sees the clothes outside on the balcony that P'Arthit had hung up to dry, and he gets up and asked if he should take them in and before P'Arthit could answer he was already out on the balcony. He wants to iron the clothes, but P'Arthit tells him not to, he doesn't listen and finds the iron board and does it anyway. He gives Arthit the remote and P'Arthit is barely able to focus on the tv nor his food because his eyes kept on going to Kongpope.

:wub: I hope this happens in the actual screen, because it would be such a cute scene. Please don't cut it out, we want to see it, right? :wub:

Then Kongpope notices the medicine on the night stand and he starts nagging P'Arthit as if he is a little child. "Why did you let me forget to look at the meds? What if you're supposed to take the meds before your meal?" P'Arthit gets angry and tells him to remember that he is still a 1st year freshman. After saying it he realized he was too harsh, but to his surprise Kongpope doesn't get irritated. He sits down on the bed next to him and asked him nicely. "I know that you're older than me, but you have to realize that you're not feeling well. When you're not feeling well, you need someone to take care of you. When you get better you can punish me, but right now please do as I say."

P'Arthit could feel that Kongpope's voice wasn't demanding nor were his words orders, but it was more of a pleading. The pleading words were accompanied by Kongpope's big round eyes that stared right into his. These eyes from the same person, Arthit always lost every time he looked into them. He looked away then held out his hands and took the med and drank the water after. Kongpope washed the glasses and put them away.

Nott comes in and Kongpope excuses himself out of the room. Arthit barely says a few words to his friend after Kongpope left. He told his friend he was sleeping and laid down to sleep. He didn't want to answer anymore of Nott's questions. He felt a fever coming on, his face was starting to burn and his head was dizzy. :wub: That was why he let Kongpope take care of him, he told himself. *Yeah, right! You're in love, you stupid cute .. thing you are!* :wub:

And the most important thing were those stupid eyes. It kept haunting him, no matter how hard he tried to forget them. It was as if they were engraved into his memories now. Because he now finally understood those eyes. The message Kongpope was sending to him weren't anger nor were they feelings of hurt. But they were eyes that were pleading with him, to think of the heart of the person that was worried for him. :heart:

*DIED* I can't believe that P'Arthit can understand Kongpope so much. Dayammmm those eyes.

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

*crying because I feel bad for P'Arthit now* He finally understands!!!!!!!
 Spoilers ahead............

Hide contents

So, we all know Kongpope comes up to the room because Prem had to go do something else. He goes into the room and they do the usual back and forth talk and Kongpope gives P'Arthit the rice porridge, he then sees his own balcony and room. It's a surreal moment for him to be in P'Arthit's room, he's always wondered what it was like in this room and now he was sitting there with the owner of the room. And for some reason his room seemed close, yet so far away. And  looked very lonely. He then looks around the room and sees the clothes outside on the balcony that P'Arthit had hung up to dry, and he gets up and asked if he should take them in and before P'Arthit could answer he was already out on the balcony. He wants to iron the clothes, but P'Arthit tells him not to, he doesn't listen and finds the iron board and does it anyway. He gives Arthit the remote and P'Arthit is barely able to focus on the tv nor his food because his eyes kept on going to Kongpope.

:wub: I hope this happens in the actual screen, because it would be such a cute scene. Please don't cut it out, we want to see it, right? :wub:

Then Kongpope notices the medicine on the night stand and he starts nagging P'Arthit as if he is a little child. "Why did you let me forget to look at the meds? What if you're supposed to take the meds before your meal?" P'Arthit gets angry and tells him to remember that he is still a 1st year freshman. After saying it he realized he was too harsh, but to his surprise Kongpope doesn't get irritated. He sits down on the bed next to him and asked him nicely. "I know that you're older than me, but you have to realize that you're not feeling well. When you're not feeling well, you need someone to take care of you. When you get better you can punish me, but right now please do as I say."

P'Arthit could feel that Kongpope's voice wasn't demanding nor were his words orders, but it was more of a pleading. The pleading words were accompanied by Kongpope's big round eyes that stared right into his. These eyes from the same person, Arthit always lost every time he looked into them. He looked away then held out his hands and took the med and drank the water after. Kongpope washed the glasses and put them away.

Nott comes in and Kongpope excuses himself out of the room. Arthit barely says a few words to his friend after Kongpope left. He told his friend he was sleeping and laid down to sleep. He didn't want to answer anymore of Nott's questions. He felt a fever coming on, his face was starting to burn and his head was dizzy. :wub: That was why he let Kongpope take care of him, he told himself. *Yeah, right! You're in love, you stupid cute .. thing you are!* :wub:

And the most important thing were those stupid eyes. It kept haunting him, no matter how hard he tried to forget them. It was as if they were engraved into his memories now. Because he now finally understood those eyes. The message Kongpope was sending to him weren't anger nor were they feelings of hurt. But they were eyes that were pleading with him, to think of the heart of the person that was worried for him. :heart:

*DIED* I can't believe that P'Arthit can understand Kongpope so much. Dayammmm those eyes.

Kongpope is so invested in Arthit, his well-being, and etc, My heart is so drunk in happiness because of this soon-to-be-couple. Aww. Arthit actually being able to READ what Kong's eyes are trying to say. That is just some immense connection I swear. Kong could write a novel in his eyes and if Arthit could just stare at them for a few days, he'd probably be able to give us a summary of the story that is specially written in Kong's eyes. Arthit is so cute. I mean Kong is too and he is very everything-material with his manners and his concern and attention, especially to people he values but my heart screams for Arthit because the guy is so awkward with feelings and tries to be all grizzly when really he is fuzzy. I'm so happy that Kong is there to appreciate everything fuzzy about Arthit. This show better pile on a lot of cute before the angst so I have something to heal my wounds with in the future. I AM READY SHOW IF YOU GIVE ME AWKWARD ARTHIT AFTER HE REALIZES HE IS UNCONSCIOUSLY RESPONDING TO KONG'S ADVANCES AND SMUG KONG BECAUSE MARSHMALLOW ARTHIT IS SURFACING.

And for some reason his room seemed close, yet so far away. And  looked very lonely. <- Why is this making my heart hurt? It feels like a symbolism between their relationship (what it was)

Spoiler

and sadly what it will be when Arthit tries to run from his feelings. Like the distance between their rooms would hurt even more because somehow it (and each other, especially Arthit) looks like within reach but it is not. It is as if the distance is mocking them. Arthit don't make yourselves suffer or hurt too long okay? I'm sorry. I am rambling. lol. Not good with words especially when I partner them with my feelings lol.

Thank you @delightful for everything, the spoilers, the subbed videos, and your definitely relatable commentaries. You are a gift from the heavens. We don't deserve you (but if we do, we might have saved a nation in our past lives lol. ) Thank you for everything!! :heart:

• Like 7

On 20/09/2016 at 8:41 AM, jaelephy said:

The uncut version usually as LineTV on top left corner. The other have some two weird shapes there. I don't know what those are lol.

I don't know any other difference than that. Sorry!!

Oh! Thank you so much. It is okay. you've helped a lot. I'm so glad to know I've watched the uncut LineTV version HAHAHA. I haven't seen one with the weird shapes lol. I wonder what those look like hahaha (like Arthit's confused feelings or his heart in a turmoil maybe? jk~)

• Like 4

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

Kongpope is so invested in Arthit, his well-being, and etc, My heart is so drunk in happiness because of this soon-to-be-couple. Aww. Arthit actually being able to READ what Kong's eyes are trying to say. That is just some immense connection I swear. Kong could write a novel in his eyes and if Arthit could just stare at them for a few days, he'd probably be able to give us a summary of the story that is specially written in Kong's eyes. Arthit is so cute. I mean Kong is too and he is very everything-material with his manners and his concern and attention, especially to people he values but my heart screams for Arthit because the guy is so awkward with feelings and tries to be all grizzly when really he is fuzzy. I'm so happy that Kong is there to appreciate everything fuzzy about Arthit. This show better pile on a lot of cute before the angst so I have something to heal my wounds with in the future. I AM READY SHOW IF YOU GIVE ME AWKWARD ARTHIT AFTER HE REALIZES HE IS UNCONSCIOUSLY RESPONDING TO KONG'S ADVANCES AND SMUG KONG BECAUSE MARSHMALLOW ARTHIT IS SURFACING.

And for some reason his room seemed close, yet so far away. And  looked very lonely. <- Why is this making my heart hurt? It feels like a symbolism between their relationship (what it was)

Hide contents

and sadly what it will be when Arthit tries to run from his feelings. Like the distance between their rooms would hurt even more because somehow it (and each other, especially Arthit) looks like within reach but it is not. It is as if the distance is mocking them. Arthit don't make yourselves suffer or hurt too long okay? I'm sorry. I am rambling. lol. Not good with words especially when I partner them with my feelings lol.

Thank you @delightful for everything, the spoilers, the subbed videos, and your definitely relatable commentaries. You are a gift from the heavens. We don't deserve you (but if we do, we might have saved a nation in our past lives lol. ) Thank you for everything!! :heart:

Okay, I now fully understand why Bittersweet's readers were easily labeling Arthit as the bottom. It's his emotions, this boy goes from being a bad a** to just plain ... pink milk.... hahahahahhaaa And his NICKNAME!!!!!!!!!! I just read the chapter where they all met with the older classmates that had the same numbers as Kongpope and Arthit. OMG! When Arthit's nickname was revealed!!! I read his name over and over just to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. I mean I can read Thai, but what if all this craziness is like messing with me and I misread our precious leader's nickname?!!?!?!!??!! And then he gets all mad and plans revenge on Kongpope because of the answer he got on why Kongpope joined their school. And he had the nerves to blame it on the pork! I just love how Arthit still thinks he can control Kongpope and still treat him like he needs to be feared of. When it's so obvious that no matter what he does, Kongpope's eyes will not change when they stare in his direction. Even he knows that much, yet he still has the nerves to try. #teamkongpope Break down those walls and steal his heart!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Okay, I'm off to bed. Gotta get up in 6 hours and get ready for work. ^_^

Hi There, 

I'm Thai and you know how crazy I am to SOTUS by coming to international forum here. I super new here

I am also an old fan of the novelist (bittersweet) for long time and I read SOTUS like 3 years ago.(Yeah, chapter by chapter every week TT)

When I heard that this was coming to be on screen I felt so disappointed because I didn't think that they can make it as good as my imagination. After I saw the casts, I was so sure that it wasn't gonna be good because their looks are so different from the novel. But now I am like a die-hard fan for the series lol. I am impressed how they preserved the most of dialogues and moods of the novel. Sing and Krist are so good so far especially Krist. He makes me forget my P'Arthit in my imagination and proved his way was cool also.

I think the series is quite famous among teenagers and 20+ to 30+ people as it is related to SOTUS and freshmen's life university. It is very rare in Thailand. This reminds my old days and what I've been through in every ep I watched. Actually the SOTUS system is quite differently used in universities and faculties. Like I'm from Business and accounting faculty with 70% female. There is no physical exercise at all. Most of the things we do is just sing songs (around 20 songs) and yeah they yelled at us and we need to sing SUPER loud like 1000 Db TT No one can make any mistake. I remember that we cry and sing and cry and cry harder when we passed. 

I saw some of my old male friends were aware about this series on twitter and discuss about the system. This can be the reason it's getting more famous also.

Anyway, I like here. I will be posting more ^^

• Like 15

@Kate Kang Sunyalux Welcome here! 3.gif Thanks so much for sharing all that info and about your experience with SOTUS. I was so curious about how popular the drama was in Thailand and I'm always curious about info on the novel ^_^ I'm glad to hear it's becoming more well known ^^

3 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Just changed my photo. drool-smiley-face.gif This one looks good. 16.gif Now off I go. Bye bye until tomorrow. :D :wub: 23dors.gif

YES HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN THAT PIC 129fs3647527.gif

2 hours ago, singtokrist said:

Reveal hidden contents

I love how you described Arthit here!! :wub::wub: And his awkwardness with his feelings is so CUTE! And it makes me squee when I see how Kong is just loving the flustered awkward Arthit too! :wub:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, I now fully understand why Bittersweet's readers were easily labeling Arthit as the bottom. It's his emotions, this boy goes from being a bad a** to just plain ... pink milk.... hahahahahhaaa And his NICKNAME!!!!!!!!!! I just read the chapter where they all met with the older classmates that had the same numbers as Kongpope and Arthit. OMG! When Arthit's nickname was revealed!!! I read his name over and over just to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. I mean I can read Thai, but what if all this craziness is like messing with me and I misread our precious leader's nickname?!!?!?!!??!! And then he gets all mad and plans revenge on Kongpope because of the answer he got on why Kongpope joined their school. And he had the nerves to blame it on the pork! I just love how Arthit still thinks he can control Kongpope and still treat him like he needs to be feared of. When it's so obvious that no matter what he does, Kongpope's eyes will not change when they stare in his direction. Even he knows that much, yet he still has the nerves to try. #teamkongpope Break down those walls and steal his heart!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Thanks for all the novel info and spoilers!!!! 16.gif16.gif Ooh what is his nickname? The novel sounds so cute and so good from what I've been hearing from everyone on here ^^ 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

noooo :tears: I hate it when that happens... that kind of thing happens to me all the time on kdrama amino bc3.gif

give me the gif. I will resize it. I might have to make it B&W to fit though but I can try. Also, what's the size? Please be more than 50mb

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

give me the gif. I will resize it. I might have to make it B&W to fit though but I can try. Also, what's the size? Please be more than 50mb

I think Mio ended up using a different picture instead :sweatingbullets: 

Ooh maybe I should try using a gif for my soompi profile :lol: or at least change it to something from SOTUS xD ...I'll go try it now 

*EDIT: there are too many cute SOTUS pictures loveshower.gif I can't decide which to use :wacko: ...I have stuff to get done so I'll come back later and decide then lol

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, delightful said:

So... why am I feeling like Saturday is like 100 years away right now? I want another episode like I need water!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I am doing this to myself. I've always told myself not to get this addicted to a couple and a series, because of how heartbroken I was when DBSK broke up. I'm right back to where I was when that happened. I wonder if GMM would ever pair Krist and Singto up again? If they're smart enough and want to make money and make us viewers all happy then I think they need to pair these two up again in another story, even if they only get to be supporting roles in another drama/series I would be happy.:heart:

Reveal hidden contents

Not only am I in love with Arthit and Kongpope, but I'm also in love with Pik and Rome from Puppy Honey! Why do I keep doing this to myself? LOL! Then I went and watched Make It Right, which I have to say I hate Fuse!!!!! He is so selfish!!! Why can't he just dump his stupid girlfriend who made him cry?!?!??!!! He has Tee, and he's always happy when he is with Tee! That should be enough!!!! I felt so bad for Tee whenever the girlfriend came into the scene. My heart was hurting so much for Tee. Then we have the best supporting couple ever, Frame and Book. OMG! I didn't know their story would be like that! Frame is so funny!!! I can't believe they met each other like that! And seriously, when Book said 'I'm bleeding, because of what you did last night!' I was like.. dayammmmnn, that hard? Frame was half drunk, but he doesn't look like he had that much energy. LOL! OKay, I'm going crazy.. Gonna go watch some more MIR.

Well unlike Channel3 or Channel 7, GMM is not in the habit of recycling OTPs, even popular ones. For example, BelleFon is GMM's most popular queer ship ever (outside of WhiteCaptain who can't be categorized as a GMM ship since Captain is not under GMM) and they haven't been paired or even been in a series together since Hormones (though next year will change when Project S starts with many ex-Hormones cast members). This is actually because GMM has many talents under one roof so they love to mix things around. The odds of a couple in one series being a couple in another series is fairly slim.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, greenfan said:

Thanks for the information, @whitedove! At least BL series are slowly gaining ground there, having primetime slots in a fairly popular channel. Not heard how long BL has been on Thai television but I think it's also culturally and politically related. Mostly open countries have started tackling this topic from the recent decade. Even US series have started incorporating gay couples or are actually the leads. Here in the Philippines, we have had only one BL drama on primetime, shown in the second biggest channel. And being a religious nation, you cannot expect seeing anything beyond sweet words and a little holding of hands. Even the final kiss between the couple was not shown. And we can be just happy that no banning happens like in the case of China. Right, @meifang89? It just does not feel right for a series to start and does not end as it should. Well, the struggle..

I'm not sure how long BL or even GL couples have been on Thai TV, but there have been plenty of LGBT characters. But if I remember correctly, when Hormones became popular and the GL/BL couples KoiDao and PhuThee became talk of the town, people somehow believed that it could work. Love Sick was really a test to see if it'd take off. White has even said that if they failed he would have continued his studies overseas. But then it became a major hit for the channel, the best ratings MCOT has had in years, and now we start to have MIR, side BL couples in Part Time and many GMM-related series, lesbian couples in the Songkram series, more queer couples in Club Friday series, and then Sotus, and the upcoming Status and Moon&Sun.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, whitedove said:

I'm not sure how long BL or even GL couples have been on Thai TV, but there have been plenty of LGBT characters. But if I remember correctly, when Hormones became popular and the GL/BL couples KoiDao and PhuThee became talk of the town, people somehow believed that it could work. Love Sick was really a test to see if it'd take off. White has even said that if they failed he would have continued his studies overseas. But then it became a major hit for the channel, the best ratings MCOT has had in years, and now we start to have MIR, side BL couples in Part Time and many GMM-related series, lesbian couples in the Songkram series, more queer couples in Club Friday series, and then Sotus, and the upcoming Status and Moon&Sun.

can u tell us more about Status and Sun&Moon? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2