[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm not going to release softsubs anymore, I'll just do hardsubs. So that means it'll take an extra 1-2hrs for me to upload it once I'm done, because I have to hardsub it. And yes, I'll be more than glad to make the subs bigger. I was thinking about that too. ^_^ Thank you for reminding me. I'll also add my signature randomly into the subs, hopefully that isn't a big problem for you guys. I'll try to do it so it's not annoying for you guys. Also, there is a reason why I like to translate the Thai names into English differently, that way I know if it's my subs right away. For example Arthit is spelled differently in the other subs. Sorry to the people who want softsubs.

Oh thank you !:love: I always want hardsubs can't see softsub maybe there's problem in my laptop system. 

Please don't stop subbing for us because other people bad action:dissapointed:.

I'll be having a live stream of sotus ep 6. this saturday from onehd channel you can watch even if you are outside from thailand.. i'm now watching onehd and testing it..

and i'll upload the LINE raw files and share to delightful to hardsubs it..

the live will start at 22.00 thailand time .

so keep updating in this forum,

be sure you have enough speed connection because my connection is just okay no lag.

• Like 7

On 18/09/2016 at 5:00 AM, delightful said:

Arthit can mean both WunArthit (Sunday) or PraArthit(Sun), but in this case I'm sure his name is used for the sun.

And I can't believe they used Jetrin's song for this series!!! OMGeeeee that song is seriously one of my favorite songs!!!! Now I really need to watch this series.

On a side note........... from the interview that Singto and Krist gave on JingJoe's show they both said that it looks like Singto will be the 'husband' or 'Pra-' and Krist will be the 'wife' or 'Nang-'. BUTTTTT with that said, Krist did mention that if his character didn't meet Singto's character then there is no way he would even like a man that way. So he is not the typical 'kra-toey', since in real life a gay man can be both top and bottom.... I think I need to stop now before I get in trouble ........or a nose bleed.... LOL!

I thought "kra-toey" means lady boy or a trans woman. hahaha. Based on the two characters' development, I would definitely agree that Kong should be the husband because he's the more assertive one when it comes to flirting and Arthit just reacts to every flirt.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Thanks for all your hard work subbing! You asked a question about episode 4 (it's been subbed by a team that subs from thai to viet to english) so the subs are not that clear.

Is it possible that next time you hardcode subs, could you please make the font larger?  (please don't think I'm rude, I'm really not intending that at all, I really appreciate all your work!). Google file storage works really well for me. 

Sucks that the other people didn't credit you. Perhaps you could add 'Subs by delightful' in the srt/hardcode somewhere when they're not speaking? 

@delightful kinda felt bad for you not being duly credited for the hard work you've freely shared to us.  It's noticeable and suspect that even some FB and twitter accounts just suddenly came up with their own download links just less than 24hrs since you've uploaded.  Apologies but they're more probably have sourced out heavily from your work, else the earliest we can expect for hardsubs is usually around Thursdays.   Anyways, hopefully next time fellow fans will just at least use the link to the forum's page containing the message rather than copying just the actual link instead.  And yes as suggested, do embed a line midway the video with convo-breaks so as to 'watermark' your work.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm re-watching SOTUS from ep.1 again, Kong just told P'Arthit that he was going to take him as a wife just because he wants the gear. LOL!!!!!! P'Arthit deserved that answer though. LOL! Okay, I'm going to call him P'Arthit like Kong now. Even though he's so much younger than me. Oh life!!!!!!!!!!

We just can't stop dying every time, right? :) 

• Like 4

Morning :D

Just checked OneHD live link from their site and now it works good... ehh why does it always lag when SOTUS start? :bawling: It doesn't just lag... it doesn't even work here. :bawling::bawling: Maybe I'll be more lucky this Saturday.

I'll be re-watching all episodes again before Saturday. :heart: 

• Like 3

@delightful You do whatever you want with your subs, we shall sit by and appreciate you from afar! That being said, if you need something to do before Saturday :) feel free to grace us with a newly English subbed episode four. I would love to watch that with clearer subs. 

Absolutely no pressure though!

I would prefer you not get burned out by oversubbing than anything otherwise. :) 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Morning :D

Just checked OneHD live link from their site and now it works good... ehh why does it always lag when SOTUS start? :bawling: It doesn't just lag... it doesn't even work here. :bawling::bawling: Maybe I'll be more lucky this Saturday.

I'll be re-watching all episodes again before Saturday. :heart: 

me too, don't know why every time sotus start OneHD live always lag, even though my internet work so well :expressionless:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

@delightful You do whatever you want with your subs, we shall sit by and appreciate you from afar! That being said, if you need something to do before Saturday :) feel free to grace us with a newly English subbed episode four. I would love to watch that with clearer subs. 

I would prefer you not get burned out by oversubbing than anything otherwise. :) 

I think Episode 4 will have Krist's Fanclub subtitles soon....it is best to wait for that instead,, and if they don't -- GMM-TV channel will in the end make English subtitles anyhow

• Like 4

Guest delightful
12 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

I'm going to sub all the episodes and upload it as a batch at the end for you guys. At first it was going to be softsubs and hardsubs, because I find that when I encode the subs to the video the output video is a lower resolution. Some people can't tell but I'm anal about stuff like that. I've tried every kind of encoding and the output quality is always lower. So for those that are like me, I'm sorry. Like I said, bad experiences are flowing back from when I subbed anime and other Thai dramas, I actually had a website take all my subs for a Thai drama series and claim it as their own. When I made the claim they edited a couple of lines, then I totally messed up a couple of lines on purpose throughout the subs and it wasn't corrected. So yeah, I left that website quick and I think stuff added up and I quit subbing. 

I love this series, if anyone doesn't know that yet. LOL! So, I want to share what I can with you guys. So no matter what I will finish subbing this series for you all, in what fashion I will do it.. I might need to get a little creative at times. LOL!

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I never uploaded anything to dailymotion, who posted it?

And is it true that you guys still don't have subs for ep.4?

Greetings all, im newbie to soompi and only join because of this thread. Coz everyone's here really amazing >//<

Yeah,  @krist_est subbing team hasn't uploaded ep 4, but I watch from w2s subteam to get general idea, eventhough sometimes the translation is missing some parts or not really understandable, but really appreciate that there are kind people doing it for free.

Bytheway can't thank you enough for translating ep 5 XDD after w2s subteam cancel the sub for ep 5 i thought i need to give up sotus for awhile..but then @delightful helped us all and very fast too!! Maybe you could planted your signature on the video like w2s team did, for your copyright? 

If it isn't too much to ask, could you upload the next subbed sotus ep to google drive please? It is a lot easier too access *pretty please* *puppy-eyed*

• Like 4

Hello everyone,
Another silent reader here. I'm on Soompi for 7 years, but this is my first post ever.
I'm reading this thread after I watched the first episode of Sotus, and am patiently waiting for the subtitles for each episode.

@delightful  I'm very grateful to you for the subtitles.
Thanks a lot!
I watched Puppy honey and I really liked Pick and Rome couple :) I'm waiting for the next season.

I began with anime and I'm reading bl manga for years, but like many of you  I began to watch bl drama after Addicted.
Then it was MIR, Love sick and many others dramas and films. 
I don't like sad endings, so I don't watch these types of films usually.

MIR was the first thai drama that i watched to the end.
I tried some several years ago, but i couldn't.

Don't judge Fuse from MIR too much. He is still 17 and don't know what is wrong and right. He is struggling with accepting his fееlings for male partner and admitting them to the others
I'm waiting for the season 2 :)

I liked Diary of Tootsies very much. It was fun drama.

@delightfu Your credits are in the beginning of 5th episode of Sotus in this Dailymotion channel. But I still think that they aren't right to post it here without your permission

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

May be the problem is that when they stream Sotus, that there are too many people which are trying to watch it at the same time

And _-Mio-_  we are neighbors ;)

@delightfu I tried korean for my 4th language too. But it wasn't meant to be :)
There were only 2 hours per week, too much information - words and grammar. Not enough exercises for listening and speaking. And I was having too much work at that period.
Korean is too different from languages that I know - phonetically  and grammatically. I didn't have enough time for studying and i hadn't watched any korean dramas and movies for years at that time.
It was difficult for me to differentiate and to remember the words.
I don't think that the problem was the age. Yes, it's easier when we are little :)
In my case the main problem was the teaching method i lack of the time from my part.

It became very long post (one month's thoughts ;)

I'll read you all and wait patiently for the new episode :heart:

Edited by alex_ana
errors
  • Like 7

OMG Au Jun is the cutest thing ever with his lil' doggy :wub::wub: (this emoji is too normal looking to properly emulate my crazy fangirling over all the cute lol)

Spoiler

I wonder if we'll be seeing more of Tiw and his interactions as the representative in ep 6/later in the series :huh: Of course I'm all about the ArthitKong screen time though!!! :wub: I'm just curious about Tiw's role and development in the drama because I'm a huge Au Jun fan ^^ I know the KnotTiw ship isn't going anywhere ;-; ...haha why do I love that ship so much :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@alex_ana yep, I think that's the real problem, too many people trying to watch at the same time... so it lags badly. duh Btw, do I call you Alex or Ana? and which country? Croatia? BIH? Montenegro? ?

@dreadaeleonkvothe awwwwwww :wub::wub: I want the most screen time for Arthit/Kong, ofc but I wouldn't mind one more couple... GMM said that Wad/Prem will be a thing, we all are waiting for something to happen there. Anything, really.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@alex_ana yep, I think that's the real problem, too many people trying to watch at the same time... so it lags badly. duh Btw, do I call you Alex or Ana? and which country? Croatia? BIH? Montenegro? ?

@dreadaeleonkvothe awwwwwww :wub::wub: I want the most screen time for Arthit/Kong, ofc but I wouldn't mind one more couple... GMM said that Wad/Prem will be a thing, we all are waiting for something to happen there. Anything, really.

Yeah there's definitely a lot of tension between Prem and Wad and it'd be exciting to see passion and sparks fly as that anger and tension becomes something more :smirk: 

But tbh, I'm so unbelievably obsessed with the Arthit and Kong couple that all I really need is them!! :wub:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, alex_ana said:

Call me Alex :)

And i'm to the east of you ;)

ok, Hi Alex (I forgot to say Hi, bad me)

then Bulgaria? Romania? (Help me XD :D) :P 

edit: I'm drinking choco-milk and watching MCountdown xD lol

• Like 2