How to make a GIF - Tutorial

MadraRua

I'll try to make this as simple as I can. I went through a lot of trial and error when I first started making gifs, so I hope this helps.

All you need is 

Step 1: 

Open Windows Movie Maker and select a video to make the gif from. 

A7v3RaM.png

Select the video file and hit enter

Muwqmvc.png

Once the video file is open in Movie Maker, then go to Edit, Video Volume and put it on Mute

wOMIeTL.png

Now to find the part you wish to make a gif out of. Once found hit the 'set start point' button, then the 'set end point'

vNMoaTd.png

X8G1kJW.png

That done, its just left to save it. Go to the home button and save under Youtube or For Computer. You'll be asked to enter a name to save under.

eJPJVm0.png

EyYBS3C.png

Step 2: 

Bloggif: Go to the website Bloggif and select the 'Gif Video' option on the left hand side. This will convert your small video file to gif.

xJYEv2k.png

Once done choose your file to convert. Then hit 'create my gif' button.

HXL1bk0.png

Once it has finished converting the file then hit 'Save'

IhJzz2N.png

Step 3:

Go to the Lunapic Editor. Hit the browse button and upload your gif.

OrHb1e8.png

Then save your Gif to Imgur:

RVcx7B1.png

qSr2XhI.png

To post your gif, just right click on the imgur link, hit cut or copy and ctrl v to put in your post like so. 

RAz9xJq.gif

I hope this helps someone. I know I could have done with it when I was starting out. If anyone has any other method please do post it. Once you get used to them, you can cut, crop. add images, text or whatever to your gif. 

Note to Mod: I think I have this in the right place, if not please do move. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Usually I do exactly like that....however it's been a month...after choosing the file...appears something like...."please verify this code" something like when we are asked "to make sure that you are not robot":astonished: but the code doesn't appear....

I'll try again....maybe I'm not careful while doing it.....Tq dear!! 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for such a nice piece of writing.We have a website on which student can take a <a href="https://tutorbin.com">Homework Help</a> which has many expert tutors. So if anyone want help in their studied do refer this website.

Thanks for such a nice piece of writing.We have a website on which student can take a <a href="https://tutorbin.com">Homework Help</a> which has many expert tutors. So if anyone want help in their studied do refer this website.

Thanks for such a nice piece of writing.We have a website on which student can take a <a href="https://tutorbin.com/tutor/">Homework Help</a> which has many expert tutors. So if anyone want help in their studied do refer this website.

Archived