[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

Guest prettynblue

What's the title of the song that was played on episode 12 when mi joo was trying on the jacket that and then heard the neighbor's door..

Thanks!

Love this drama...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest CookieDo

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in Lovers DVD set from SBS (Korea version), I'm worried about the quality of the english subtitles (some sets released from SBS have not-so-great english subs). If you have this set, please let us know how it is. Thanks in advance. =)

Can you tell me where I can find the DVD mentioned above? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest White Star

I just spent my whole weekend watching all 20 eps of Lovers. (although I wasn't planning to...but it was soo addicting)

I am neither a big fan or anti-fan of both of the lead. Lee Seo Jin & Kim Jung Eun are both very good actor based on their past projects.

So...my resonably fair review of the series is...

I thought the casting was genius. the two lead was, of course, sparks of chemistry all over the screen. BUt even the supporting cast are great as well. Everyone was just perfect for their roles. This is one of those few drama that i didn't fast forward when there's only the supporting cast.

The characters building was very distinctive.Unlike some of the recent drama when even the main cast are so stereotypical. They all have depth.

The dialouge are intriguing, not too dry but not too cliche either.

Kim Jung Eun has always brought something unique into all of her character, the same w/ what she has done with Dr. Yoon. Her character have the perfect mix of optimism and a little of pesstimism also. side note * - I love ALL of the outfit.

Lee Seo Jin was build for the role. eventhough in the past, i thought he lacks the ability of versatile facial expression...always so serious. But he did a great job with the role. I think one of the best scene of this series was when he sing to Mi Joo on the beach.

However, every series has it's flaws. this one has too many unexpect, fateful meeting. Too many to count. even when two people are meant to meet each other, I though the script writer just over used that tools a bit too much. And everytime they meet, they would have this long intense gaze with each other, it's just a bit too dramatic for me. I thought there were too much tears in some part also. even when they just having a conversation with each other. eventhough i know the writers wants to create a special moment between the character, they should've save the tears for meaningful, major scene. When they over use it too much, the tears gradually looses its effect on the viwer's heartstring.

Overall, i thought the series is one of the best series recently. well acted, well played, well direct, and for most of the time, it has just the right amount of drama.

+WS+

Guest newton316

ok, i already got to download the files...theyre great alright!but my problem is that, im not able to view them as the folder is hidden...how can i view it as i try to enable "show hidden files" in my control panel, it doesn't work...if i try to view the folder by right clicking one my downloaded veoh files and "find on my pc" it would crash...i'd like to convert it for the psp of my gf as she loves it as well...pls help!!!

Guest kaypie

lovers is such a cool show.

a good mix of laughter, sadness, and

the gangster bit is so refreshing for me

right now after watching so many k-dramas.

the two leads are amazing.

im starting to love them.

im only until part 7 and i feel

that this will surely be part of my

top five. :blush:

Guest apple920

i've just recently decided to watch this drama and OMG, i loved loved every moment. esp with all the scenes between the best friend and Tae Son (?). they were so cute together.

i've just recently decided to watch this drama and OMG, i loved loved every moment. esp with all the scenes between the best friend and Tae Son (?). they were so cute together.

helooo there.... :D

lm glad we shared the same frequency....

l cried alot toooooo...

the ending was tooooooo sweet..... :sweatingbullets:

Guest sabchy

hey

i wanna download this drama but the clubbox links on the 1st page .. hm there are just a few episodes you can download from there.. where can I download the rest of the episodes ??

I really loved this drama :D Mr. Dimples is the best :D

Guest kaypie

watched all of it. superb drama.

i also like tae son and the best friend. hmmm....

the stares that mj and kj are intense.

i feel like im prying whenever

they stare at each other. love it!

Guest kimlee777

Hi there anyone who are still active in this thread!

Perhaps it's too late for me to respond at this time as Lovers had long gone been aired in Korea. However, here in the Phils. it is just being aired on epi. 5.

I wish to share my views as to why KJ opted to propose and get a ring for YJ. There are many points of view that I have read and to my mind, I noticed that whenever KJ is confronted with knowing that SJ is chasing MJ too, he would run to YJ and in the proposal ring, I think he did that on purpose as a revenge learning that Sj and MJ is already planning to settle down., remember SJ mentioned that he is angry with wife and he has visited parents of MJ.

FR SBS

20061220953.jpg

Fr sbs :P

musicstory.jpg

Archived