[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

-+

geez!!! thank you so much!! im so excited about this!!! thanks again!!!

ive got a problem though, it says the location does not exists... im so upset... please help... :tears:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive got a problem though, it says the location does not exists... im so upset... please help... :tears:

maybe you are not aware of Clubboxes.

this is the address:

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

i checked and that clubbox has 42 files of Lovers. i uploaded there the subbed version at semi-HQ-MQ. kindly check it among the K-Dramas/K-Series. they are arranged alphabetically there.

if you cannot read Korean, then look for clubbox tutorial in soompi.

the best way to watch this without downloading is through my DAILYMOTION.

here is the direct link where you can find the start of the english subbed LOVERS.

http://www.dailymotion.com/shulien/10

i am not sure if i can help you further. this is as much as i can help you.

the LOVERS will start airing in Japan on the 26th of July...

its site is now up and running...

loverjapan.jpg

MainJapan.jpg

LOVERS - Japanese Site

hi!!! do you happen to know any site for tagalized version of lovers and lovers in paris? please pm me!!! thanks!!!

Guest linni

Hi! If anyone has the raw version of episode 3 (SUN), can they pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasse seed it on d-addicts because a whole bunch of us have been stuck on 94.1% for weeks now... :tears:

Guest Bootylicious92

My cousin told me that Leo Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun are getting married.......Those two make a cute couple....

My cousin told me that Leo Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun are getting married.......Those two make a cute couple....

really? when?

all i know they enjoy being LOVERS at the moment.

all their fans are waiting for that big announcement. we are dying to see them get married and have a family of their own. :sweatingbullets:

maybe you are not aware of Clubboxes.

this is the address:

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

i checked and that clubbox has 42 files of Lovers. i uploaded there the subbed version at semi-HQ-MQ. kindly check it among the K-Dramas/K-Series. they are arranged alphabetically there.

if you cannot read Korean, then look for clubbox tutorial in soompi.

the best way to watch this without downloading is through my DAILYMOTION.

here is the direct link where you can find the start of the english subbed LOVERS.

http://www.dailymotion.com/shulien/10

i am not sure if i can help you further. this is as much as i can help you.

shulien. i know how to use it. i just finish d/l w/c star from credeisca. the speed is kinda slow to the point that it reaches 1 kbps. its very upsetting.. :tears:

Guest wakeywakey

i finished watching Lovers today. great drama. loved the ending

don't you find Lovers and Lovers in Paris similar though?

in both, the main actor has dimples (Park Shin Yang and Lee Seo Jin) and..Kim Jung Eun sells her dress in both too..hehe just things like that. but i loved watching Lovers. it was exam week and i was still watching it. now im rewatching Lovers in Paris. lol i really recommend watching both!!

I just finished last night ^^ love the storyline although sometime for me it's kind of dragging in some part... but love they chemistry :lol:

There's something i would like to ask about the guy in the race... is he really Kang Jae brother? coz Kang Jae always call him 'hyung' (big brother in korean).

wakeywakey I think Lovers and Lover in Paris indeed similar coz the writers is the same person ^^ and I find it the ost also kind of similar ^^

I just finished last night ^^ love the storyline although sometime for me it's kind of dragging in some part... but love they chemistry :lol:

There's something i would like to ask about the guy in the race... is he really Kang Jae brother? coz Kang Jae always call him 'hyung' (big brother in korean).

wakeywakey I think Lovers and Lover in Paris indeed similar coz the writers is the same person ^^ and I find it the ost also kind of similar ^^

in Korea, anyone older to you you call them HYUNG/NOONA addressed by a younger boy or man and OPPA/UNNI addressed by a younger girl or woman.

it is a form of respect. KJ called the guy at the car race scene as Hyung because he is an older friend.

just finish watching it today, and it really made me cried for hours.... there chemistry is really great but i got upset at the near end... :( i thought its a sappy drama, but its basically a hard drama for me!!) however, i won't forget this drama, this was beautifully done!!! at first i dont like hkj for being cold, but later on i find him cool,sexy and vulnerable... i like their trio with sang taek and tae san.. their friendship is eternal, tae san did a good job for hiding his feelings to yu jin. i really like him for being a gentleman. hope to see him in the future as a lead actor!!

HKJ AND YMJ ARE GORGEOUS COUPLE!!!!

Guest chuck97

Any pictures of Lee Sae Chang? I never knew he was in this series. I do not remember what role he played?

Any pictures of Lee Sae Chang? I never knew he was in this series. I do not remember what role he played?

lee sae chang is ha kang jae's friend... they do car racing, i guess its on ep 16....

just finish watching it today, and it really made me cried for hours.... there chemistry is really great but i got upset at the near end... :( i thought its a sappy drama, but its basically a hard drama for me!!) however, i won't forget this drama, this was beautifully done!!! at first i dont like hkj for being cold, but later on i find him cool,sexy and vulnerable... i like their trio with sang taek and tae san.. their friendship is eternal, tae san did a good job for hiding his feelings to yu jin. i really like him for being a gentleman. hope to see him in the future as a lead actor!!

HKJ AND YMJ ARE GORGEOUS COUPLE!!!!

it was really heartbreaking when sang taek died...it was too much pain already for HKJ.........anyway.........

i agree with you that their trio (HKJ / Eum Sang Taek/ Tae san) was very well acted....they are very good actors afterall...

LEE HAN (Tae San) is in another drama called WHEN SPRING COMES (i'm going to look it up) and Sang Taek is in the drama

GOONG S...he's the mentor of Seven (future king).....i hope the three of them work again in another drama together....maybe in the upcoming drama of Lee Seo jin called SPEED????????... :)

this was the exact same feeling i felt when i first discovered LSJ in Phoenix aka Firebird

he won me over with his natural yet powerful acting, his eyes which speak volumes and his low soft baritone voice

and Lovers has made him one of my all time favourite korean actors

i will always support him...

I TOTALLY AGREE.... i never knew LEE SEO JIN before LOVERS and i was also blown away by his acting......he's really good....no very good.......PHOENIX and DAMO was shown here in the Phil thru QTV but i never got to watch it coz the timeslot is early evening and i'm still at work....but now i have to look Phoenix and Shadowless Sword up....i'm hurt though by what other fans are saying about him being a 'Playboy'.....i think he's only been liked to LHR so how could that be considered a 'Playboy'????? :huh: ...and he said that they broke up even before Lovers began it's shooting so when he got to know KJE he's surely unattached and single right?????from what i read about him, he's a very decent gentleman, educated from States and comes from a wealthy family...though he chose a different profession compared to his family, he showed to everybody that he's become successful in his own right and received admiration not only from his co-actors but from fans as well....i am truly happy that KJE and LSJ are together and hope for the best ......KJE really made a right choice in LSJ..... :):):)

I TOTALLY AGREE.... i never knew LEE SEO JIN before LOVERS and i was also blown away by his acting......he's really good....no very good.......PHOENIX and DAMO was shown here in the Phil thru QTV but i never got to watch it coz the timeslot is early evening and i'm still at work....but now i have to look Phoenix and Shadowless Sword up....i'm hurt though by what other fans are saying about him being a 'Playboy'.....i think he's only been liked to LHR so how could that be considered a 'Playboy'????? :huh: ...and he said that they broke up even before Lovers began it's shooting so when he got to know KJE he's surely unattached and single right?????from what i read about him, he's a very decent gentleman, educated from States and comes from a wealthy family...though he chose a different profession compared to his family, he showed to everybody that he's become successful in his own right and received admiration not only from his co-actors but from fans as well....i am truly happy that KJE and LSJ are together and hope for the best ......KJE really made a right choice in LSJ..... :):):)

i have watched all of his works. started looking for them to know more about the man KJE chose to give her heart.

i think it is not a matter of making the right choice. i think it is a matter of taking the risk.

in my opinion, we cannot always tell that the consequence of our choice or decision is always favorable.

i can tell that KJE fell for him. she gave herself the opportunity to know him despite advices from loved ones and friends not to go out with him.

she took the risk, took a chance on him and we still cannot tell it is a right choice.

just like when LHR dated him..."it was the right choice."

just like when LSJ dated LHR..."it was the right choice."

now that KJE and LSJ are couple, we are saying it is a right choice.

and i cannot blame the KJE fans who are not supporting the relationship, for the reason that LSJ dated LHR in the past who is a complete opposite of KJE whom he is loving at the moment. there is always the worry at the back of their minds, which i do not understand why they worry for her when it is she who is making the decision for herself, who is risking her heart. that instead of worrying, why not just pray that the couple will last till death do they part or till life after death

i think i can say LSJ or KJE made the right choice to create this love affair if they have braved the storms together, have not given up on each other or their love when challenges becomes unbearable, when they have given each other's support when one desperately needed it, when they can understand each other even without words spoken.

as a KJE fan, all i hope and pray is that KJE will remain steadfast to whatever the outcome of this relationship will be.

and i thank LSJ for making her happy and taking care of her.

Archived