[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

YY is generally protective of everyone. In Diva's, him being the youngest also leant to him being well looked after too ^.^ there are quite a few cute scenes between him and Ivy. ZS was much more awkward around YY than JBR - but again, JBR and ZS had just come out of filming together. YY seemed to be more aware of the females on that trip than JBR though. 

YY just seems more in tune with people's emotions even though he's a bit of a dork.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, IreneY said:

@jovialkitty i think i ned to rewatch tat variety show..lol..coz i only remember jbr was the 1 protective of zs..

But since u mentioned..i guess most of her co star aso protective of zs..i recalled watching a video in youtube whereby ma tian yu aso protective of zs when the press asked certain sensitive questions..

I legit love the friendship between zs and ma tianyu. I think she found the real friend in him.

I wish zs becomes proactive and opens her personal account on weibo.

She is giving hye kyo tough competition between. 'Fingers crossed '..

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sandrasanta1 said:

I legit love the friendship between zs and ma tianyu. I think she found the real friend in him.

I wish zs becomes proactive and opens her personal account on weibo.

She is giving hye kyo tough competition between. 'Fingers crossed '..

@sandrasanta1 i tot she has a personal weibo 郑爽吧?No?hmmm...She has a straight forward personality...not pretentive..tats y i like her since the diva's show..

Just help support her^_^

@IMOmusings i like ivy's and zs since i watched diva's.

Neutral on yy @ c him as a pretty boy when in diva's ..haha..

Bout jbr..i was kinda surprised he with nini now (nothing against both of them,wish they get married soon) when zs ended with tiger..I always felt *something* bout jbr when he *protect* zs back in diva's

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, IreneY said:

@sandrasanta1 i tot she has a personal weibo 郑爽吧?No?hmmm...She has a straight forward personality...not pretentive..tats y i like her since the diva's show..

Just help support her^_^

@IMOmusings i like ivy's and zs since i watched diva's.

Neutral on yy @ c him as a pretty boy when in diva's ..haha..

Bout jbr..i was kinda surprised he with nini now (nothing against both of them,wish they get married soon) when zs ended with tiger..I always felt *something* bout jbr when he *protect* zs back in diva's

What?she is really dating that tiger guy?I just don't like that dude(no offense meant ). 

Why it has to be him??

• Like 2

I've seen some of Zheng Shuang over the years and I feel like she suits black hair better. The brown ones she sported before were blech~ with black hair she comes off more natural and enhances her features..

i don't know why I suddenly talked about hair color.. Haha~ all those interviews and previous shows she had with terrible looking hair.. Eeeek! She's so pretty with her WW look, I want her to just stay that way~ but sigh, she chopped it off for her new drama with Lee Jongseok~

• Like 2

hi guys, this is just a kindly reminder. Before things gone further, please reffrain not to "discuss" anything that might consider unpleasant talk regarding other that has no direct relation with the purpose of this thread. Hope everyone could understand, as not to make the Mod Mad. let's just keep all the squeal,  giddy and fluffy athmosphere till the last drop:)

i forgot whether any one has already put the above bts, but i can't just help my self, been looping this vid fo a while now, and then i realise, my reaction was exactly the same as the guy sit on the background on 0:56 when YY kissed ZS..lolol..i wonder what he had in mind during that shooting!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Thuc-NghiT said:

ZOMG WHAT IS THIS 

[wedding scene pics perhaps - only click if you want to be possibly spoiled]

Hide contents

14202714_1791371611146629_78609184401639639_n.jpg?oh=63e0385486663f66d490fbfa92286b2d&oe=587B4A65

14021662_1791371621146628_4467762762432557141_n.jpg?oh=fd5ac4b767516c0e6a97b715725fa181&oe=587AC1F9

I seriously hope they're making it like the book ;3 they don't necessarily have to show anything...I'd be okay with them hinting heavily at what went on 

omg they better not cut this out!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, madeinjune96 said:
  Hide contents

005LGalogw1f7im5vj0e5g30go0b4u11.gif

005LGalogw1f7im4y3ctag30go0b4hdv.gif

this... this is what i'm waiting forrrr.. oh my gadddd lets finger crossed they won't delete this scene either T^T Da Shen graduated~~~

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

OMG! YES! Da Shen has graduated! :blush:

Thank you guys for the spoiler pics. I'm so happy they film it. :D But, I have a bad feeling that it's going to be cut. Probably too hot for TV. :blush: I seriously want all the deleted scenes from this drama.

they even have gif from the clip (which is idk about), so i have strong belief that it wouldnt be cut (since other deleted scenes dont even have gif).. but once again, no one knows what Chinese gov's thinking... sooooo *finger-crossing*

• Like 6

Spoiler

Sorry for spamming too much but there are so many things i want to share with u guys T^T here is the upgraded version of the kiss, we have image to gif and now is video clip mwahahaha... oh oh and this is the compilation of previous and future kisses 

oh f.. anyone see the clip?

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, madeinjune96 said:

Sorry for spamming to much but there are so many things i want to share with u guys T^T here is the upgraded version of the kiss, we have image to gif and now is video clip mwahahaha... oh oh and this is the compilation of previous and future kisses 

oh f.. anyone see the clip?

Feel free to spam away. :D I don't mind seeing more spoilers. :D No, I can't see the clip.

Edit: Oh, I see it now. Thanks. Lol. That video clip is awesome!

• Like 4