[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

These cuts remind me of "The Girl with the Tassel Earrings" << 戴流蘇耳環的少女 >>. When it first aired, one TV station (I don't remember which one it was) aired it fully with no deleted scenes/cuts. Then it aired on a few other stations and about 5 minutes were cut out in each episode shortening the length of the drama (to be more precised a lot of the kissing scenes were cut out. If you thought YY & ZS had a lot of kissing scenes, then they had no competition with main leads of this particular drama as there were way more kissing scenes here). Some nice fans uploaded onto Youku the deleted scenes. Many of the websites that uploaded this drama only have the edited version and not the full version. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

I just had one epiphany...what if all these deviations are just to fill in the storyline for all the steamy parts they took out?

The swimming scene definitely would not have passed the ratings board O_O

that would make sense

too bad though </3

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

I just had one epiphany...what if all these deviations are just to fill in the storyline for all the steamy parts they took out?

I think you're right. I hate censorship! Is there such thing as Director's cut version in Chinese drama? I would buy it.

• Like 2

So I'm sure XN and WW will have more kissing scenes to come, but so far which of their kissing scene is your favorite? My favorite is definitely the towel scene because if you look closely, WW slightly did opened her lips and kissed him back. For that I give it a 4/5 :D

• Like 3

Guest spicystrawberry
7 hours ago, Thuc-NghiT said:

are there any links to eps that don't have stuff cut out? I didn't even know about the cut out soda scene until i saw a clip on instagram and was like ???

You can try find on Dailymotion. I watched there at beginning eps. 

2 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Sigh, by my calculations, we'll have till wait till next week for the subs of the meeting if it happens in Episode 23 and not 22. Who do I need to pray to to have that awesome scene happen in 22?

I WILL PRAY WITH YOU

I need that sub this weekend - I NEED JUSTICE SERVED

• Like 5

6 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

That....is not a very comforting epiphany~ Hahaha.. It's depressing! :bawling:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wishing said:

THIS. THIS. THIS!!! WHERE THE FROG DID THIS GO?!?!?! :dizzy:

I can understand why they cut the swimming scene, but why did they cut the fainting scene? I'm still lamenting this loss. :cry: I'd rather they cut short the Yao Yao girls scene and put this scene back in for me.

• Like 5

Guest spicystrawberry
2 hours ago, evie2016 said:

I can understand why they cut the swimming scene, but why did they cut the fainting scene? I'm still lamenting this loss. :cry: I'd rat cut short the Yao Yao girls scene and put this scene back in for me.

(Heart melt) love the pic! 

@madeinjune96 hahaha really??? Every kiss in novel (omg) where is our swimming kisses?!!!