[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

5 minutes ago, madeinjune96 said:

honestly, im not satisfied with da kiss today, but i enjoyed the bts more mwahahhaa

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTcwNTY3MjQ4MA==.html?beta& 

so because of extra story about Er Xi mistaken as WW so the confirmation has to be longer huh? anw we can see the PK scenes hahaha, those faces after losing our Mrs. Xiao, so satisfied~~~ 

This is going to be my N time OMG!!!!!!!!!! But gosh, was YY being flirty?looolll.. #myinnershipperhearttalking!!! He"s suchaaaa beastttttttttt lolol

• Like 4

Thanks for the clips, everyone!! :wub:

Spoiler

That PK Battle with the Little Rain Clan had Queen WW like, "You're dead, bia+ch! NEXT!!! Anyone else?" *bow to queen ww*

SSSLLLAAAYYY~~~

Can I bring YY home?!?!? He's such a fuuuunnn guy!! i always burst out laughing looking at his BTS scenes. He's sooo far from XN's personality and more of Yugong~ LOL :w00t:

• Like 7

I'm late, I'm late. Evidence class. Who needs it? :glasses:

Anyway, you guys are all rock stars. I'm alive again!! Thanks for the recaps and the snippets of goodies :)

Is tomorrow here yet? I seriously can't wait. That was one of my favorite scenes in the novel.

Btw, when's CG going to find out the truth though? I can't stand him thinking what he thinks about WW.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, shinesun said:

@wishing queen WW slayyyyyyy indeeed.. she's blowing her nailssssss

imomusing, pardon my naughty eyes, but my eyes stuck on YY derriere, loooool

That....*splutters* ROFLMAO HE WAS DOING THAT ON PURPOSE!!!!!!

my poor innocent mind *cries against the wall*

@wishing the real Yang Yang...is even worse than Yugong...half the time I'm not sure if he's THAT conceited....or applauding his quick and sharp mind T_T

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

That....*splutters* ROFLMAO HE WAS DOING THAT ON PURPOSE!!!!!!

my poor innocent mind *cries against the wall*

@wishing the real Yang Yang...is even worse than Yugong...half the time I'm not sure if he's THAT conceited....or applauding his quick and sharp mind T_T

I knooow right?? It's like when he's tame, he's like as cheeky as Yugong but when on his crazy mode, he's like getting me all "wtf?! is this hot guy for real with his dorkiness?! he on roofies or sumthin?!"

• Like 4

YY, you slick bstrd youuuuu.. showed off all of  his teeth like he was immensely enjoyyyy that moment, haha.. He was really flexibke though, with all that bending, pfffttttt..trully a classworld dancer, haha.. 

Oh, lets cry hard! XN slash YY really had me corrupted my mind!!

• Like 3

For those nasty nasty girl,IN YOUR FACE!!!!!! PK QUEEN FOR THE WIN YO!!!! 10 

I wonder if they will give us a scene where NINI tells the guild Wei Wei's boyfriend is Nai He...  03Slay Slay Slay.....

Omg those bts is  07

On a second note, i hope EX and CG misunderstanding can be resolved soon because it's becoming too painful to watch! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shinesun said:

@spicystrawberry thanks for the preview video! OMG!!! i really want throw the orange juice to that Qingqing beyotch!!!!!! then give her a mirror to look at and throw another jug of juice. Such mannerless woman!!! 

1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

LOL if only they knew XN = Yi Xiao Nai He xD hehehehheheheeh that girl wouldn't dare to spout all that nonsense xD

Qing Qing is really such a #%$@ beyotch!!! It's so true ... even if the outside is pretty but inside is rotten, it still makes the person U-G-L-Y!!! 

I so wanted XN or someone to surprise them and tell them that XN is Yi Xiao Nai He so bad!! 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, whome said:

Qing Qing is really such a #%$@ beyotch!!! It's so true ... even if the outside is pretty but inside is rotten, it still makes the person U-G-L-Y!!! 

I so wanted XN or someone to surprise them and tell them that XN is Yi Xiao Nai He so bad!! 

in the book, Nini got Wei Wei's permission to tell them...  :phew:

I just dunno if we'll get to see it on screen. 

• Like 3

Guest spicystrawberry
1 hour ago, madeinjune96 said:

honestly, im not satisfied with da kiss today, but i enjoyed the bts more mwahahhaa

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTcwNTY3MjQ4MA==.html?beta& 

so because of extra story about Er Xi mistaken as WW so the confirmation has to be longer huh? anw we can see the PK scenes hahaha, those faces after losing our Mrs. Xiao, so satisfied~~~ 

Hmm if they film goes by ep by ep, mean their first kiss is actually first then film second is really second then ZS should be have more comfortable already...seeing today scene and BTS, she actually seem OK  kissing YY. Well may ZS/WW getting more comfortable then hehe 

Lynne22,

Spoiler

Gosh, i think it"s possible that they will give us that! in the novel, we only know that leinini ask WW's permission to literraly "flaunt" WW's BF to the others guild member, but thats it. We only got a confirmation that leinini really did tell everyone when that rain guy shamelessly contact WW after accidentaly met her in UA. And with the pattern that the drama tooks, by inserting scene that doesn't portray in the novel, we might get to see that!!! cross fingers!!!! That would be super satisfying!!!

• Like 5

Guest spicystrawberry
55 minutes ago, shinesun said:

YY, you slick bstrd youuuuu.. showed off all of  his teeth like he was immensely enjoyyyy that moment, haha.. He was really flexibke though, with all that bending, pfffttttt..trully a classworld dancer, haha.. 

Oh, lets cry hard! XN slash YY really had me corrupted my mind!!

Talking about his teeth, OMG I first 'like' him was from trailer where he said "when we arent that kind of relationship" and WW kept thinking whether to sit with him or not, then he smile by showing 15% of his teeth!!!!

and I thought.....why not "Xiao Nai Alluring Smile" I mean most of time he smile, heart meltttttt