[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@Plummpychan  Thanks for the pole poster of PBG...that made me smile again..

@pixiemoondust Thank you for that pole dancing...lol...that's very creative!!

1 hour ago, chocolatepie said:

i think it is at KBS building (?)

If i'm there, i will 'hug' that pole, and that wall poster, i will stand it such a way that it looks like i'm lying beside CP...:blush:, but i need a good cameraman who can capture that angle well...keke

or you  can angle it in such a way that you are lying right on top of CP...:w00t: mian...just joking!! hehe

11 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hey chingu. ...whoever said this must be having nothing that he has....LOL...so I won't even bother with such flippant comments of no substance. ..treat it as noise pollution....:lol:

True...but it does dampen my mood whenever I see this kind of remark. Why would people want to come here and fart bad air to our thread? I will never ever understand people like that. But ...I will keep my cool and not be ruined by people like that. Thanks chingu!!

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@in00022 if I remember correctly, YJ''s MPV is white and BG''s is black.  These are their companies' cars for them to travel n rest in during the shoots.  PBG is indeed the humble happy go lucky lark who likes the subway. 

@lovehbhjw2013 so.... the correct one should be that's yoojung car ?? Ah ... never mind whose car ... :sweatingbullets: the problem is poor them so exhausted from tight schedule everyday :bawling:

Btw thanks for the replied friend 

41 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

pbg don't have a car, because he loves sub way.. :blush:

Thanks for your replied as well friend @rhiesta yes ... he is such a humble person always take sub way though he is a star now :)

• Like 12

On 10/6/2016 at 4:26 PM, febz said:

Oh thank you dear for the list, from the all the OST songs here, only 4 of them I ever listen 

Hide contents

Why Am I like This? - The Time We Were Not In Love OST (2015)

Goodbye - You Who Came From the Stars OST (2014)

Tears Stole the Heart - Secret Love OST (2013)

Snowflake - That Winter, the Wind Blows OST (2013)

My favorite so far is TSTH by Ailee & Hello/ Goodbye by Hyorin, I'll try to search & listen the rest of the OST later

Which song that you like from the list?

Super sorry @febz for this delayed response to your query. It's a challenge to backread. I like the OST tracks he composed for "Five  Children," "The Time We Were In Love," and "You From Another Star". I listened to almost all his tracks listed here and I like his melodies so I am super excited about Bogum’s track!

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, moodypie said:

or you  can angle it in such a way that you are lying right on top of CP...:w00t: mian...just joking!! hehe

@moodypie, i didn't think of that.. Good idea..

But i'm short... my face may only reach certain part of the poster(the lower part):lol:..... if you know what i mean...  we are from byeontae club:blush:

P.S. i hope the quality and script will still be good despite live filming at this moment... Praying hard..

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@in00022 if I remember correctly, YJ''s MPV is white and BG''s is black.  These are their companies' cars for them to travel n rest in during the shoots.  PBG is indeed the humble happy go lucky lark who likes the subway. 

sooo nice :) Will ask my friend to always take the subway so he can get a fansign from PBG for my birthday lol 

BTW watch ep 13 and 14 and yeah I really need this forum to dry my tears away. it was a heartbreaking episode with a kinda heart pumping ending... Cant wait for the preview to be out and hoping for the best to the lovebirds.

• Like 11

dont't angry chingu it show that pbg already has perfectness, so the antis burning a fire with stupid reason to drop him...

remember pbg the hot icon in the korea now, raising star, loved by all korean even the world.

and..

he always smile even when he didn't like the situation, so give your wide smile to them..

:glasses:

like park bo gum magic

• Like 16

As @nonski placed before us the target of reaching 1,500 pages, should we ACCELERATE EVEN MORE THIS THREAD?

I want to help speed up the thread posing questions to all the Moonlighter's in this thread...

What was the CLINCHER, I. E.decisive factor, that made you an MDBC fan, a certified Moonlighter?

Post away!

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, princessbelle1022 said:

sooo nice :) Will ask my friend to always take the subway so he can get a fansign from PBG for my birthday lol 

BTW watch ep 13 and 14 and yeah I really need this forum to dry my tears away. it was a heartbreaking episode with a kinda heart pumping ending... Cant wait for the preview to be out and hoping for the best to the lovebirds.

Actually this guy really surprised me...after his Reply88...his fame already kinda sky-rocketed with many fans and yet he could still take subway without being mobbed.. amazing how he managed that.   Now after MDBC...I wonder if he can even get out of his house door.... :grimace:

Nevertheless....respect his humility and his love for subway....if I can take subway in Seoul and bump into him....I would strike lottery too.... :w00t:

• Like 19

13 hours ago, Jillia said:

Costumes in Episode 5

Reveal hidden contents

Episode is yet again full of beautiful costumes. One of them worn by Yoon Sung who switches from his normal durumagi to the official palace scholar attire. It's in a beautiful light shade of blue with a rank badge in the front and back:

vlcsnap-2016-10-06-20h17m23s10.png

Meanwhile we see Lee Yeong in a gorgeous Crown Prince attire in a lighter shade of dark blue with the usual dragon in the front and the back. I mentioned before the dragon on the Crown Prince attire usually only has four claws but I guess in Lee Yeong's case because he is the regent his dragon has five claws which is usually reserved for the King. He is also wearing one of the pretty hairpieces which covers his hairbun:

vlcsnap-2016-10-06-20h22m54s10.png

Lee Yeong's younger sister, Princess Myeong-Eun, is wearing a very modernized hanbok whose jeogori (jacket) has beautiful rose patterns and jewel pieces on it. The rose mirrors in her hairpieces – the cheopji on top of her head and dwikkoji on the side of her head:

vlcsnap-2016-10-06-20h21m48s21.png 

While the yangban, upper class, usually wore silk and satin, the lower classes clothes were made of cotton, hemp and other more durable fabrics. As we can see in the flashback in which we see Ra On's mother and young Ra On wearing very plain hanboks. You can see the texture is a little less fine. Yet I like the muted colors. Also the hair is put back in a braided bun – showing that Ra On's mother is a married woman; it's called jjokjin meori – held by a simple binyeo – hairpin:

vlcsnap-2016-10-06-20h29m06s24.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-06-20h29m23s15.png

In another scene we see Lee Yeong in a really wonderful durumagi in the colors grey silk and muted rosé undercoat. The grey silk shows flower and plant motifs:

vlcsnap-2016-10-06-20h32m53s21.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-06-21h29m59s16.png

You can see a difference between Lee Yeong's clothes and Master Jung's clothes – even though he is a yangban there is a distinctive difference between royality and a son from a yangban family. Yet his clothes fit his character. His durumagi shows flowers, you could even say they look a bit like roses – so his clothes mirror the hanbok of the princess. He is also wearing a gat with fitting beads:

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-16h23m12s88.png

What I kinda overlooked the last time was the meeting between Kim Hun and Minister Cho. You can see a difference in the clothes. Kim Hun is wearing a extravagant yellow-greenish colored durumagi and is wearing a special type of hat called jeongjagwan which distinguishes him from both, Yoon Sung and Minister Cho. Meanwhile Minister Cho is wearing a plain cream-white durumagi and a gat with yellow beads. It shows how different they're in characters. Apparently outside the palace Minister Cho prefers plain clothes:

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-16h25m26s13.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-16h25m22s41.png

During the meeting and the lantern festival Yoon Sung is wearing one of his really gorgeous silk durugmagi with flower pattern. As you can see there are traces of gold on the fabric. He really dressed up for Ra On. ;)

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-17h42m40s14.png

We also get a glimpse of Ha Yeon who is wearing a very classic noble lady hanbok – with a pink chima (skirt) and a blue jeogori. Overall the jacket is very plain but there is a little butterfly on it. In her hair we can see the bee dwikkoji and the flower cheopji on top of the head. (also I did try to get proper screenshots but it wasn't possible, so I'm sorry for Ha Yeon moving in the screenshot for her hanbok)

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-18h32m07s11.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-19h24m06s61.png

And now for the best part... Ra On and Lee Yeong. I know we don't get to see Ra On in female hanboks but when she isn't wearing the eunuch attire the costume designer puts a lot of effort into choosing the clothes for her because they're chosen, so Ra On and Lee Yeong complement eachother. I see the lantern festival as their first „date“ and they're dressed like a couple.

Lee Yeong is wearing one of my favourite durumagis in the whole drama because it's a very simple dark green durumagi made of a almost see-through fabric which has a slight sheen to it. His gat is adorned by green beads. Meanwhile Ra On is wearing a magenta colored durugmagi with a fitting gat with magenta beads on it.

Magenta and green are colors which are the most complementary. So we see the pattern continues throughout the drama. In episode 1 Lee Yeong wears blue and Ra On wears red... those colors are associated with ying and yang. So no matter what from the beginning it's implied Ra On and Lee Yeong belong to eachother. They make eachother whole. And the costumes for the lantern festival makes that clear as well:

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-16h29m31s45.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-16h32m21s19.png

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-16h53m16s18.png

Small extra for cinematography freaks like me:

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-16h26m37s93.png

@Jillia Were you a joseon in your past life?? such details requires a lot of knowledge and passion in the costume area. We are so priviledge to have you here in this thread. A costume is just a costume to me in a drama. I never thought it was taken care in such detail in the drama too. Thank you for highlighting these. By the way, some of the pics are not appearing. Not sure if it's a problem from my computer. 

Have you thought of creating your own blog. Your previous post on costumes was also informative. 

I will be waiting for your Youngon writing... :wub:

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

@moodypie, i didn't think of that.. Good idea..

But i'm short... my face may only reach certain part of the poster(the lower part):lol:..... if you know what i mean...  we are from byeontae club:blush:

P.S. i hope the quality and script will still be good despite live filming at this moment... Praying hard..

You can trying crawling up and position yourself higher so you can rest your head on his shoulder...

what a pervert..lol. not you..but me. 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

As @nonski placed before us the target of reaching 1,500 pages, should we ACCELERATE EVEN MORE THIS THREAD?

I want to help speed up the thread posing questions to all the Moonlighter's in this thread...

What was the CLINCHER, I. E.decisive factor, that made you an MDBC fan, a certified Moonlighter?

Post away!

i decided  to watch this drama because of PBG Bombastic dance lol.  After catching the 1st episode on live streaming, the smooth flow of the story, the cast's acting, chemistry and the interesting scenes (comedy part) makes me a moonlighter.  :heart:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I think he is in the best of both worlds to do group and solo songs under B1A4 label.  He also learns a lot from his team members. No one can truly succeed alone...it takes a village to participate in one'S success.  The comradeship plus the diversity in his team complement well with him.

Now MDBC questions:

1. Yes I still love MDBC as a drama despite the fact if YS needs to die n provided the lovebirds end off properly too.. My only gripe is if he does not die meaningfully....then it will make me dislike the script for being frivolous in the treatment of YS as a character. If he dies as a hero..I still love a hero''s ending...  but I must say it will still break my heart to watch him die...... An dae....niagara falls will still happen.

2. To be honest, I would have to be greedy. To be truly an outstanding artist, one has to be holistic in his talent.  Singing and acting actually requires the same skill except singing is an added talent of voice.  Acting can enhance his singing and vice versa. As an idol his life experiences are already so limited with all the restrictions imposed on them so in acting he can get to experience and at the same time contribute..  Actors who can sing will enhance the drama when he sings for the drama.  

As a viewer...I want to see him in both for my selfish reasons too...I like to see him sing..I also like to see him kiss and fall in love mutually with a girl in dramas :tounge_xd:. Most importantly, I want to see a happy him on screen fulfilling his dreams of a holistic performer.  So I have to be greedy. :innocent:

Yep for number 1 I do agree with you, as a mature viewers although it'll be painful but if it's a meaningful farewell then it wont affect our fondness level (but I will difinitely skip that scene if I rewatch it again :P)

For number two actually you already blow my mind with the way your feeding my brain with different view when you tell me about the essence from each field but then I saw your true intention that all that you want is more on-screen time from your bias for satisfying your fangirling side makes me think "haiizz... what a greedy seonsaeng-nim I have here" &

Spoiler

:heart::heart: it wkwkwk. I choose the right seonsaeng-nim here :lol:

Please always be greedy seonsaeng-nim, greedy for knowledge so you may continue lecturing your disciple here. Gomabseubnida

• Like 14