[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I just wanted to thank all moonlighters for your posts . It helps reading your post before I drown in my own puddle of tears . This is the best drama ever . I think o it's better than descendants of the sun . I think the acting of the two main characters is superb and it surpassed Descendants of the sun . I hope pdnim listen to the viiwers who are mostly women and lots of international viewers. We WANT HAPPY ENDING !!! Our cute couple together and the two second lead actors also with happy ending. After all - this is not supposed to follow real history ! 

• Like 19

Now that I think more about it. There must be an epic reunion on the cards....just don't know which episode will it appear in.

Maybe once CP marries HY and then discovers where Ra On  is and rushes off to find her after the wedding?

• Like 17

Morning moonlighters :)

Sigh .... why the rating for yesterday dropped ?? Why decreased like that ??? :bawling: seems korean ppl doesn't like to watch sad scene :confounded:

Hopefully our moonlight cast didn't affected with the decreased of the rating ...:(

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

why ep 13 has such a big drop in rating??? :bawling: maybe because k-netz couldn't bear to watch all the heartbreaking scenes of YoungOn and also the ep was all about political schemes :confounded:

I'm sad that everyone only focuses on BG and forgets about how YJ FREAKING NAILED her sorrow acting the entire episode. I cried with her during the scenes when she was talking with her mom as well as the goodbye kiss :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

THIS.

• Like 10

Hello Moonlighters , i couldnt watch the ep 13 , till ep 14 is out .. i have very much of mix feeling though i have finished reading the novel still i can't bear to see the 2 OTP  with teary eyes .

Hope tonight there is reunite scene ..

and i am still waiting HCY's OST , when is the ost will be out .. last night he was on same stage with Gummy and performed DOTS  ost " you are my everything " .. i hope the PD dun forget his ost ..

• Like 7

My speed reading and skimming skills in top form this morning! 45 pages!! You gals really daebak! So many informative commentaries and interesting images! 

I also cried both times after watching raw and eng sub episodes. So can you imagine the look of my eyes now?? My red puffy eyes... :tears:

I don't know how to use concealer so got to wear sunglasses and try to look cool while indoors too. B)

• Like 18

Thank you guys for the post, screencap and the translation :phew:. I'm really glad because of moonlighters are so nice and kind hearted. But yesterday episode was sad..i can't bear to see raon and crown prince are seperated. For the ratings, i'm a bit dissapointed but since i really really love MDBC, i will support them and think this is one of the best drama in 2016. KYJ and PBG really nailed it.:)

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Now that I think more about it. There must be an epic reunion on the cards....just don't know which episode will it appear in.

Maybe once CP marries HY and then discovers where Ra On  is and rushes off to find her after the wedding?

omo, omo, maybe like that scene in JOJ Live in love where Yoo Ah In tore off his wedding robe right before the ceremony started and rushed off to Kim Tae Hee's place once his uncle told him about her whereabouts (she was hiding too). That was so swoon-worthy!

i mean, imagine yeong doing this on the day of/ the night after his wedding:

Oi5VBE.gif

and then running straight to raon's hiding place (maybe after yoon sung/kim hyung told him about her location)

that would be so romantic~!

but at the same time, i would feel really bad for ha yeon so idk hmmm....:(

can't there be a situation where everybody can be happy? 

• Like 22

I wonder if the title of the episode ("Fondly Goodbye") had something to do with the ratings drop? I know most of us have been bracing ourselves for the doom and gloom and the inevitable separation of our couple. I wonder if the title being so obvious (PD-nim, wae???) made the viewers seem wary of watching the episode since it is THE break-up episode everyone has been dreading to see.

Broken hearts and swollen eyes aside, this is a great episode. The angst, while painful, was handled superbly well. Not once did it feel shallow, forced and contrived. I was bleeding with the characters (Raon, especially). I felt every pain like all of it was happening to me, and that is a testiment to how well the entire production, cast and crew of Gurumi did. I cried myself to sleep yesterday and until now, tears keep threatening to fall. Being so affected has made me realize the extent of how Gurumi has ingrained itself within me. I don't think my words are enough to express how I feel for this drama, but thank you, Gurumi cast and crew.

I know this post is overly sentimental and irritatingly maudlin so I apologize. I just need to get this out of my system before I go to work. Hehehe.

• Like 22

OH boy! I was so NERVOUS to watch this ep. A part of me die today for their love. How? How can they execute this ep so perfectly to make us smile sweetly at the cute scenes between CP and RaOn but cry our heart out on the inside because we already know she's going to leave?! It's so Bittersweet! I demand a happy ending for them or shall we riot?

Edited by pappapig
  • Like 20

One thing I don't  get ...

CP - the love of your life is kissing you,you open your eyes and then keep on sleeping ?  This  I find odd . 

A hot blooded 19 year old man with your loved one next to you ...and all you want to do is sleep ? Lol

i don't think there is any difference between Joseon times and now when it comes to love . 

• Like 11

they both better get awards for this drama. 

i don't know if i will be able to take  another live stream filled with tears and heartache. 

I've already used so many tissues and had to hydrate myself from all the tears i've lost.

just listening  to the ost's, tears my heart, don't even talk about pics or translations....the pain is unbearable. 

how is everyone functioning today? trying to act normal with everyday life? I can't even focus when I drive. 

i hope they can find a way where they can end the drama beautifully. they've done such a great job so far. 

• Like 20