[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

45 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

but didn't we hear the "rururu" ost in episode 4 before K.will and sung si kyung's osts; yet why they are released first?? :( i want to listen to it the most after gummy's ost also fondly,goodbye is so awsome by sung si kyung; sadly enough even if they are awsome songs they are all sad ones exept "no sleep" by soyou i guess they are all expressing the forbidden love story btw our lovely otp T.T also is it just me ? 'cause i'm feeling bitter sweet while even watching the happy smiles that our otp are sharing like i can't be happy with them from the heart knowing that he will get married soon i can't fully invest in the happy scenes i always tear up ooohh if i'm the only one feeling like crying when they are sweet and cute then my sanity bye bye ---_____---  see you again after moonilight ends  :blink::sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

also about bogummy; he had a very sad life untill now i heared his mom died when he was in fourth grade his dad wrote him as the joint surety for his own debts even if he was the youngest he held the responsability of paying off his father's debts of 800 million won thankfully with the succes of REPLY1988 he payed off all his debts so i just hoped to say how great is park bo gum while seeing how much positive energy he has and how kind he can be i was so shocked that a person who went through those hardships can be this bright and this courageous  ( in 2 days and 1 night programme he was amazing) so i really hope that he gets a lot of attention and care just as much as he is giving and frankly speaking i didn't know him before MDBC but now i'm officially his fan :wub:  bo gummaaa fighting!

omg.. I didn't know this one about him as a joint surety of his dad's debts. No wonder he had at least one project per year. Aww bogummy T_T once again he wins my heart for being such an inspirational public figure. Bogummy fighting!! How could you not love him seriously ;~;♡

• Like 18

Hello Everyone....the thread moved way too fast to catchup. As i need to work long hours so when i get back to catchup i have to speed thru. Been enjoying all the posts. I found this not sure has it been shared. Oh.....melted when he said 'noona' noona' noona'

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, ricebogum said:

omg.. I didn't know this one about him as a joint surety of his dad's debts. No wonder he had at least one project per year. Aww bogummy T_T once again he wins my heart for being such an inspirational public figure. Bogummy fighting!! How could you not love him seriously ;~;♡

I can't remember where i read from, but according to my memory, i remembered that the money lender sue him in court, but he was still underage, they can't do anything to him.  But i think i read that they did file for bankruptcy(not sure if it was the money lender or PBG himself) and it was only last year that he managed to pay off the debts and remove from the bankruptcy list.  I'm also amazed by how he was able to go through his life under such circumstances and still appeared so cheerful, thankful and appreciate whatever he has. 

Regarding the OST, since tomorrow K. Will song will be officially released, that will leave only Beige, Baek Ji Young, Hwang Chi Yeol and PBG(praying hard he is recording the song).  

If they release 1 full song once a week, will the sequence be like this? 

Epi 9-10 : K Will, Epi 11-12: Beige(?), Epi 13-14 (Either BJY or HCY), Epi 15-16 (Either BJY or HCY), Epi 17-18 (PBG???!)

• Like 15

Yeah exactly my thoughts @ricebogum how can you not love him he is so charming ~.~ he is like a human vitamin I mean he desen't even give off the vibe of someone who is burdened by something he seems so innocent and pure hearted (sadly those kinds of people who suffers the most) in 2D1N he was described as an angel and KYJ said that she can't believe that someone like him exists in this world and I totally agree park bo gum is pationate dedicated as well as him having great patience there are very few people like him in this world ohhhh I'm so envious of his future wife :sweatingbullets::wub: 

Hhhh @bella1223 you can't help but feel like he is calling you ?  so cyopta *.*

• Like 18

@bella1223 thanks for posting the vid chingu..I'm still recovering from the stroke I had after watching the "Noona Noona segment..:bawling:

I mean really?? Are the advertisers trying to kill us or what? :astonished:

Yes bogum-ah, we noonas are havin next to no sleep, mental health problems and other disorders cos of u:sweatingbullets:

@Grace1003 please have mercy and put a warning b4 u post pics of our OTP with kids ok?? Lolz

I just can't right now u guys...is it monday yet??:sweatingbullets:

• Like 15