[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Hahaha..love the comedic side of the drama already. The prince is really gonna be trouble for the Eunuch and court ladies.

He so troublesome  :sweatingbullets: I feel bad for Ra On but I'm curious how she will handle him though she herself having hard time even without him lol but I liked teaser it has same wut? effect on me just like others, except this time head eunuch has said it out loud :D 

r9PDna.png

l1nDlQ.png

• Like 9

Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung's drama 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' confirms first broadcast date!

Spoiler

238156b039ac9393a05204589d9e215a_1470031

Photo from KBS

The upcoming drama 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds confirmed to broadcast its first episode on August 22 at 10 p.m. KST on KBS2. 

Actor Park Bo Gum will be paired with actress Kim Yoo Jung and play the leading role.  Bo Gum gained his popularity from his role in the drama 'Answer Me 1988.' 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' will take place in Chosun Dynasty and portray the love story of a prince named Hyo Myung(Park Bo Gum).

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1105

• Like 8

Source

viewimage_php_id_20b2df28e7cb3baa61aad2a

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Confirms First Episode Air Date 

KBS has finally confirmed the air date for “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” starring Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

On August 1, a source from the drama said to TV Report, “The first episode has been confirmed for August 22 at 10 p.m.” This is one week later than the tentative date that had been set initially.

Three teasers have been released for the drama so far, showing a mix of drama and comedy. A source said, “The drama will be made up of a variety of elements. Using the original as a solid foundation, we are working to make this a fun drama.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/01/moonlight-drawn-clouds-confirms-first-episode-air-date/

• Like 7

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

YT link from fanacc ahh I'm curious about captions 

from Eukybear

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-drops-comical-third-teaser-confirms-air-date/

MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS DROPS COMICAL THIRD TEASER & CONFIRMS AIR DATE

160801 MoonCloud 3.mp40639

Mark your calendar, peeps. We have a date with Moonlight Drawn by Clouds!!! No one shall have any errands to run, or off to a date on August 22 and 23 at 10 pm KST. Your only objective of those two nights is to guard the remote control of the TV as if your life depended on it.

For international fans who is unable to watch live streaming, the prince will only bestow favour on us on August 23-24. Sadly, I’m one of those concubines that had to wait in line because I doubt I will have any luck with live streaming. lxhtongku_thumb.gif

TEASER #3

Contrary to the serious tone of its opponent’s teaser, KBS is still promoting Moonlight Drawn by Clouds as a light and fun drama based on this teaser. I almost thought I am watching a romance comedy, except it is in sageuk. Even the caption appearing on screen takes on the comical side.

The gist of the caption is: There is a rumour in the palace that the prince and a eunuch have fallen in love. It is something that has never been heard before in history. It’s an exciting, secretive and unpredictable ticking bomb. An interesting and heart palpitating romance…

88Thehp.png

Can I just say how awesome to find out that we will be seeing Bo Gum shoot an arrow? Very awesome indeed.

FKn2K4Z.jpg

Is Eunuch Jang thinking uri Seja is in love with him? — Because he really did think that in the novel.

the rest in spoiler

Spoiler

Hd3c4fO.jpgnjGebft.pngPFN4vQR.jpg

This part is one reason why I think the drama is a comedy, LOLLLL.

ViwIMnr.jpg

Ahhhh so it was the prince who first fall into the pit hole, and he drags Ra On into it, too.

https://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/fphqKnJ.gif

Omo!!! Wae? Why does Seja want to hit Ra On?

D8J5Hka.jpghttps://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/5myvDhV.gif

R7bYoqP.png

Hahaha, this part is definitely my favourite and funniest. The only explanation for Seja to do that most likely because he is 300% dap dap hae at how slow Ra On uptake is of his feelings for her. In the novel, Ra On believes her undercover is flawless and perfect, and she thinks Seja is gay; gay and GAY. So no doubt if I were in Seja’s place, I would want to whack her too. I love it, hahaha. Bo Gum’s expression is very apt at that very moment too.

https://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/cU2a9Ar.gifLn1P2Zd.pngMvRlV9S.png

This scene seems to link to the above gif where Seja whack Ra On, but which one comes first? He looks like he’s teasing her in this part.

O9UAsE1.png

Eunuch Jang freaks out asking, ‘What is this?’ whilst uri Seja is secretly grinning at the end of this teaser. Hmm. Curious.

So. Y’all think ahjumma will like this new teaser? ^ ^

SHARE THIS:

• Like 10

The teaser goes by so quickly! I am anticipating this drama with open arms! 

PS...is it that the Crown Prince is married or is Chae Soo Bin's character the proposed bride? [Apologies for the question since I have not read the manhwa]

• Like 4

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Releases Hijink Filled 3rd Teaser

Is anyone else getting modern day chaebol meets candy girl with the heart of gold vibes from this teaser?  We have an entitled snarky king (the equivalent of a modern rich kid)…. CHECK.  We have a sweet, but poor, candy girl doing odd jobs (in this case dressing up as a man and giving out romance advice) who just wants to survive….. CHECK.  This is more or less a  cross-dressing hijink drama where everyone just happens to wear hanbok.

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-releases-hijink-filled-3rd-teaser/

• Like 8

PBG is going to be a difficult prince and will make YJ's life miserable.  So the teaser is about the prince getting frustrated because he's trying to tell RO his feelings for her but she thinks he's really gay.  YJ is such a pro in sageuks that it shows.  Glad to see that this will be a romantic comedy.

• Like 7

Guest MaknaeC

My first reaction when watching the 3rd teaser : YEONG, HOW DARE YOU TO HIT MY TINY RAON! I don't care you're a crown prince or what, FIGHT ME, YEONG!! :angry: :bawling:

LOL

It's a funny teaser, once again the marketing team want to show viewers that it's a youth and light sageuk.

Love the statistics of 3rd teaser's comment section, almost evenly distributed from 10s until 50s. Hope it can be translated into good ratings.

I'm ready for the next teasers. Hopefully we get to see more characters soon. This drama has many strong veteran actors, show it! That's one of our strengths. 

Well, Yeong-Raon too...can't get enough of them lol.

Guest MaknaeC
9 hours ago, NRGchick said:

PS...is it that the Crown Prince is married or is Chae Soo Bin's character the proposed bride? [Apologies for the question since I have not read the manhwa]

In real life, based on historical record, Crown Prince Hyomyeong married to Jo Man Yeong's daughter (later Queen Sinjeong) from Jo-clan when he's 10 years old. But in the novel, the crown princess only appear in the middle of story.

Spoiler

The wedding day, it'll be a heartbreaking scene for Yeong and Raon. 

@sara2908. Yeap, I'm not sure if  lightheartedness is only limited with OTP or not since we haven't see anything else but as long as romance remains as main focus it will be fun sageuk drama. There are many other character we haven't seen yet let's not just forget them because of OTP cuteness ^^ For example where is my bromance?  A drama has PBG in it  is not complete without bromance lol well at least my hunch about Prince being cheeky was right. He is messing with Ra On  as pay back time or  because she reacts in a funny or unpredictable way. If he had known he is a she he wouldn't dare maybe(?) but still she looks fragile sheesh is he bored or what? :sweatingbullets: I'm saying this because he doesn't only looks pissed or annoyed he also looks amused, same as Ra On she looks anxious but at the same time as if she is thinking a way out and trying to stay calm <3

• Like 7