[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Yeah you are right .. but I think he is still in the 'basking in the glory' mode .. still new .. still eager .. it is tiring to act all day and with ppl surrounding him expecting more .. (huhu like we did.. still am .. hoping for 30% rating) must be a big burden for him and the crew .. what more with next door gigantic production, starstudded and proven box-office ancesstor (previous drama, that already establish it's fa base).Frankly speaking - PBG, KYJ and team.. you have done it .. this is more than enough .. this is already an achievement you  all can be proud off ... even if you are head to head in the rating with the other dramas airing at the same time, it is considered already a success  and to be able to keep this momentum is already close to a miracle .. I am superproud of their achievement .. hoping the best and they will not feel pressured .. there's 10 more episodes to go we nearly half way done .. wishing and praying all the best to the team .. Aja aja hwaiting

Wow! That was a fast reply! I just edited my post and you quoted the old one already! Have you been pressing that 'refresh' button again??? This afternoon this thread is broken, goddang girl, we need a titanium braces for these fingers ...AWAY FROM THE REFRESH BUTTON!

What's with this emptiness feeling.....waiting...still bloody Wednesday.....sighhhhhhhh....am I aloneeee?

PS All the best for handsome PBG *muach*

• Like 7

2 hours ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Am I the only one that kinda am looking forward for some struggle and angst? I feel like a bad person, but I think it is needed for their love to grow. Also I think ROs character needs it to naturally mature. But so far I haven't been able to predict anything in this drama. ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑) 

Normally I would be able to predict how the drama would end up episode for episode. ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)

ME TOO!! i am super excited for all the pain, heartaches, struggles, and angst. 

its like building up my emotions to another level.  

i wanted them to fight for their love and be matured too... cry buckets (lol)

PBG and KYJ's  acting is spectacular and i am looking forward to it :) 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Wow! That was a fast reply! I just edited my post and you quoted the old one already! Have you been pressing that 'refresh' button again??? This afternoon this thread is broken, goddang girl, we need a titanium braces for these fingers ...AWAY FROM THE REFRESH BUTTON!

What's with this emptiness feeling.....waiting...still bloody Wednesday.....sighhhhhhhh....am I aloneeee?

No.. you are not alone .. I am saving that pink croc and pink slipper pic .. brain that ... Slipper and croc .. I am saving the pic.. for what? Why do I need to look at the slippers? .. Why.. why is the need to saved that pic .. you tell me .. isn't it crazy?

sheesshh... saving pink croc slippers .. I am ashamed and amazed at myself ... 

• Like 7

Just now, Bambiina said:

No.. you are not alone .. I am saving that pink croc and pink slipper pic .. brain that ... Slipper and croc .. I am saving the pic.. for what? Why do I need to look at the slippers? .. Why.. why is the need to saved that pic .. you tell me .. isn't it crazy?

sheesshh... saving pink croc slippers .. I ashamed and amazed at myself ... 

Here *korean bear* ..drink that..hopefully you stay drunk till monday. I see @Jillia is refreshing this thread like mad too despite she know that this thread is just fill with 3 of us...well ok one or two more. Her LIKE on my post came as fast as I press that save button!! Girl, you need that titanium braces too!

You got any idea how we survive this beside that bloody slippers??? For crying out loud, could you choose more happier smell nicer memento to keep us alive?

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Girls, I'm basically living in this thread, @Bambiina and @pyoyong! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif I have way too many thoughts on this drama I want to write down.

Nothing can stop you!! With that proud expression summore.. Fine, I shall call you Jillia The Refresh Lightning! How is that sound?

What's your secret, spill it outttttttttt! I need to stay alive jillia, ALIVE!! *shake shake shake*

All this bear is NOT WORKING! Gimme something, ..argh just shoot me so my fingers stop clicking this bloody 'refresh'

OMG one more soul who also spamming that refresh button! welcome aboard @lovehbhjw2013 to this lonely planet

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Here *korean bear* ..drink that..hopefully you stay drunk till monday. I see @Jillia is refreshing this thread like mad too despite she know that this thread is just fill with 3 of us...well ok one or two more. Her LIKE on my post came as fast as I press that save button!! Girl, you need that titanium braces too!

You got any idea how we survive this beside that bloody slippers??? For crying out loud, could you choose more happier smell nicer memento to keep us alive?

I am peeing in spender laughing .. bwahahahahhahahhhaha.. wahahhahahah ..

it's look like it .. jillia you and me .. 

Should we discuss about crown princess wannabe? .. Ewwwwww... I am trying so hard to keep off the 'grass' .. I deal with it when the times come ... that's my motto .. .. hmmm should we discuss .. more bedscenea? That would make us look like very lameeeee soompier .. not classy ...

I wonder if I ever get to see PBG .. six pack?? Does he has a six pack? 

WHy no one has any question that I could reply to?

BTW - I am waiting for that 80 dgree plunge too @yuuinokokoro ... .. Drama without drama in it is not a drama .. we need to cry our eyes out  ... PD nim bring it on .. I want to cry ..but please no one die .. not my prince not my eunuch not my guard and not my ys .. you can kill the others I'm fine with it

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Should we discuss about crown princess wannabe? .. Ewwwwww... I am trying so hard to keep off the 'grass' .. I deal with it when the times come ... that's my motto .. .. hmmm should we discuss .. more bedscenea? That would make us look like very lameeeee soompier .. not classy ...

BTW - I am waiting for that 80 dgree plunge too @yuuinokokoro ... .. Drama without drama in it is not a drama .. we need to cry our eyes out  ... PD nim bring it on .. I want to cry ..but please no one die .. not my prince not my eunuch not my guard and not my ys .. you can kill the others I'm fine with it

I think my eyes starting to deceive me here ...or bear working...

I see you wrote your stuff 3 times in a row girl....the same ones...

laughing like crazy now... hahahahahahahahahhahahaaha

I think my switch is broken...help

Alright alright, the lame soompier , not classy part

I think we already established how lame sompier we are since the slipper memento day...

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Girls, I'm basically living in this thread, @Bambiina and @pyoyong! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif I have way too many thoughts on this drama I want to write down.

I believe with just the three of you in this thread, the tread too will move lightning fast. hehe....just joking. rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

Let me join you as well. I've screen capture so many of my favourites scene of ep8, and planning to share with you gals later.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, liemkopi said:

Have you seen this:)

yes I have, but keep them coming! I 'll keep spamming that Like button for ya! I need to stay alive! Give me anything, BRING IT ON

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I believe with just the three of you in this thread, the tread too will move lightning fast. hehe....just joking. rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

Let me join you as well. I've screen capture so many of my favourites scene of ep8, and planning to share with you gals later.

wooohooooooooooo welcome aboard to cuckoo land girl! I need a new name, pyoyong the thread spammer

bambiina need her title too!

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Nothing can stop you!! With that proud expression summore.. Fine, I shall call you Jillia The Refresh Lightning! How is that sound?

What's your secret, spill it outttttttttt! I need to stay alive jillia, ALIVE!! *shake shake shake*

All this bear is NOT WORKING! Gimme something, ..argh just shoot me so my fingers stop clicking this bloody 'refresh'

OMG one more soul who also spamming that refresh button! welcome aboard @lovehbhjw2013 to this lonely planet

LOL...Thanks for the warm welcome @pyoyong I am feverish so my fingers are not obeying me.....running on "overdrive" and auto mode... :P:lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

yes I have, but keep them coming! I 'll keep spamming that Like button for ya! I need to stay alive! Give me anything, BRING IT ON

wooohooooooooooo welcome aboard to cuckoo land girl! I need a new name, pyoyong the thread spammer

bambiina need her title too!

I have another 15 minutes to post. I am waiting to watch another drama that will be on air. Meanwhile, please spam the thread so i have something to read. Both you and @Bambiina always sound so energetic. Where did you girls get so much energy? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

LOL...Thanks for the warm welcome @pyoyong I am feverish so my fingers are not obeying me.....running on "overdrive" and auto mode... :P:lol:

Here, just in case your hand start slapping yourself, you can have my extra titanium finger bracer and some *imaginary korean beer* to keep you alive

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I have another 15 minutes to post. I am waiting to watch another drama that will be on air. Meanwhile, please spam the thread so i have something to read. Both you and @Bambiina always sound so energetic. Where did you girls get so much energy? 

the secret lies with @Jillia!! She's behind all this! She's waiting to ambush one of us with her words and wisdom!

And moody, here *imaginary Korean beer* ..you'll go nuts soon, trust me...forget whatever drama you're about to watch! Just get down here and spam this thread!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

the secret lies with @Jillia!! She's behind all this! She's waiting to ambush one of us with her words and wisdom!

And moody, here *imaginary Korean beer* ..you'll go nuts soon, trust me...forget whatever drama you're about to watch! Just get down here and spam this thread!

what is a korean bear? I will continue spamming here later. Yes, I will be waiting for @Jillia words of wisdom here. By the way I think you have a different time zone from me, when I am spamming the thread, you were sleeping. :) 

• Like 3