[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Is there any chance MDBC cast would do a fan event in USA? Southern California has a lot of Korean community hubs. They are building The Source in Buena Park, CA which seems to have a Korean entertainment center undertone. It's suppose to open in early 2017. This is my first Kdrama where I've followed it pretty closely so I'm new at this. Generally, do Korean celebrities promote in USA? TIA

• Like 11

Yoo Jung is really wise beyond her age.  I love all of her answers in her interviews.

Moonlight is definitely a career booster for BG and YJ.  BG was already big after Reply and LITM just proved that he can carry a drama and leading man material.  For YJ, it definitely boosted her career as this is the first time I've seen YJ be in the top 3 of any poll that included bigger "names".  I'm glad she was able to prove to the viewers that she's ready for more mature roles.

• Like 19

Love is NOT over for this drama. Haha. 

I am still lurking but been busy the last few days.

I am drooling over the OST and hopefully I get the poster that I want...

So..good news about AAA. I hope they do come together hand in hand because they are the leads of one of the most loved dramas this year. Placing them seperately or minimise contact between them will just raise questions and eyebrows.

Seriously managers or management company...even Song Ji Hyo and Lee Sung Gyun had a photoshoot together in promoting their new drama. The more you keep them apart, the more questions it raises...heh. 

Love reading all the interviews from all the cast. It is so refreshing to read their accounts of what they thought about the drama and their relationships with each other. And the interview about the 'controversial scenes' - bravo KYJ for your mature answers. Not criticising the whole binding and kiss scene issue but more about what her concerns were and how she thought the scenes added to the drama. 

I am still not done with the favorite scenes.....so this thread will keep growing!

• Like 23

ㅡ 'Blowing with the warmth,' Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung's heartbreaking heartburn is a chance to hold a high-definition cut!
ㅡ Myeongjangnyeon and Myeongsangbyeon are basic, unpublished steel cuts and a special appendix page full option photo essay
"I do not. It's my people. "" It's my wish to make your wish. " It is the royal romance of the Chosun dynasty backdrop based on the same name novel by Yun Yi Soo. Kim Min-jung and Im Ye-jin wrote a play and directed by Kim Sung-yun and Bae Sang-hoon, "Gurmigreen Moonlight" is another fatal attraction from the original, and has been ranked # 1 in the audience rating and has been driving the "struggle for eternity" in Korea.
"Gurmigreen Moonlight PHOTO ESSAY" has carefully selected non-public still cuts that featured drama shooting scenes and actors, focusing on Myeong Dae-ja and Myeongjang-myeon, which attracted the popularity of viewers so that various parodies could be born. In addition, there are pages on the design of Hanbok costume which is a hidden meritor of beautiful screen production, and a floor containing behind-cut cuts of official poster shooting scene. It is a photo essay with 100% of the value of possession if you want to keep the charm of Park Bo Sung, Kim Yoo Jung, Jin Young, Chae Soo Bin, and Kwak Dong Yeon.

*thanks to Google Translate..LOL*

A description of the photo essay that we will get to see more photos from behind the scenes. 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

@Jillia: We still have that pending cinematography project....Promise to work on it.

I droning while waiting YongOn couple post...i miss badly...i went to shipper tread.. and i found i lost to their world..:tears:..oh no....i don't want to shipp them...

They are to young to to be shipped..espcialy our little lady KYJ...:sweatingbullets:

But their cheimestry to beautiful to forget..:bawling:

Ps. dear jillia, Yong On couple post please:dissapointed:can i suggested to you not to head your post? because our tread is not move so fast , may you just divide in several post?i think you do some great project about our couple so  took a long time to you to completed.i wish YongOn couple research will be master piece like MDBC itself, curious how beautiful you write about YongOn love, take your time:phew: hope you release before your  holiday...faighting.:wub:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

Dear fellow Moonlighters:

I have a question. Even though it's not like I'm already having way too many stuff to post about. My YeongOn post one thing, the cinematography post another. But I was wondering: would you be interested in a in-depth post on the usage of the OST songs and BGM in MDBC? I did this together with a friend for Nice Guy and it was a lot of fun back then. I can't promise it will have the same in detail discussion as Nice Guy because music editing is different from person to person aka composer to composer. But I noticed some similarities and I think it would be nice to see how the music was used in MDBC. :)

Just let me know if you would be interested.

I am looking forward to ^_________________________^

• Like 10