[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 hours ago, honeywell said:

Is anyone else having a hard time starting a new series?  I'm attempting to start Signal but my mind is still thinking about LITM.

I'm just glad that since LITM ended towards the end of the year we won't have to wait long to see the cast again during the KBS awards.  Two months away.  

me!me!me!

tumblr_o0c4ht2uO41u0n8npo1_500.gif

tried watching different drama too but  dropped it without even finishing episode 1 my heart was just not into it, this is crazy.:lol:

• Like 22

watching splash splash love, so many things similar

- we are friends

- when you sad you should eat sweet

- no one ever face to face with me like that

- am i too handsome to look at 

and so on

even kim huynh

somehow it feel like a shorter version of mdbc

and this

image.png

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

having serious withdrawal symptoms and i dont know what show to catch after mdbc.. Sigh!

I too had the same problem. Is it normal to have withdrawal symptoms after watching a kdrama? I don't recall having any issue after finish watching any kdrama series previously. I tried watching the other moon but that moon must be from another planet cos I couldn't even last for 5 minutes. I got over my ex-bf way faster than this. Double sigh...

• Like 14

*This post about HRO on other eyes and what she think about herself ...Remember HSN conversations with CP, on the first date, " when your grand father hit you because you don't memoirze difficult characther well " this is another scene to expline who's though her to be decent women, in her early age.although 8 years no one guide her properly,however RO always remember "my haraboji used to said"the strong conection with dasan the thinker.

Another scene to describe her as smart and artistic character is in eps.4, "maybe i am not to good to remember all dificult character, but i never forget the dance move and the song i ever heard."

And she declare how expert she was in love relathionship at eps 8, to eunuch Ma"you are 30rd people whom l sucssesfuly set up "

at eps.2 to hwaco soengsaeng"i am Hong sam nom, the warmthheart person at joseon kingdom, i will give you heart and affection.

Below is how others describe her personality

The man on the street" he is the famous young man?he mean big to be sucsses, he?is Hong sam nom.

his client [CTH]"someone told me you half fortune teller half love advisor.

eunuch Song"he is the specious one"

evil queen"her face more beautiful then women"

Yongsung"she grown well event without her parents"

Kim hyung"she doesn't know anything about her background"

eunuch Han"she will tied white cloud clan to united and symbol to our revolt.

princess myung eun, he know everything about love and relationship.

CP/Lee young,"you are my Ra onie who fiil up my world.

Haishh..l miss my the one and only HRO..

Comeback rewatch from eps 1....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 24

Since I am suffering from post-MDBC blues, I think I will just post some random stuff.

Ever wonder why Jahyeondang was haunted? In the novel, RO requests to be the one to assist CP in wearing the wedding ceremonial gown. (Thank goodness they didn't do that in the drama!) She is instructed how to put the gown on. Eunuch Jang is worried and tells her that one of the eunuch had to assist the king's father's father, who was then the crown prince, in wearing the ceremony gown. Because that eunuch was too nervous, he tied the belt too tightly and thus infuriated the then crown prince, That eunuch committed suicide in the pond at Jahyeondang.

I like how in the drama RO told Eunuch Jang that she couldn't cast out all the ghosts at that haunted place but had made friends with them instead, referring to BY and CP.

• Like 17

Ep 13! 

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-18h33m59s574_zps6xolk

The whole 'I want to be with you the whole day' That should always be a warning to all couples that your other half is planning something. But our CP was so happy that even I couldn't bear for him to be sad if he found out early that she was leaving him.

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-18h35m11s500_zpsnwfrx

Challenge accepted. You sense that they are not only talking about their current familial tensions but about Ra On as well.

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-18h41m03s894_zpsdfqvu

Fondly, Goodbye. The heart wrenching farewell. 

vlcsnap-2016-10-07-18h42m20s996_zps9t7x9

Silence. Realisation. Devastation. 

• Like 24

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

I'm not sure if I can decide which kiss is my favourite - why do some forget about the kiss in episode 13 btw?

The first kiss has a different quality to it. As I said in this scene Ra On and Lee Yeong aren't on the same level of knowledge. They both decide for completely different reasons to give in. Of course the reason which connects them are the feelings they have for eachother. But other than that: Lee Yeong knows a little more than Ra On in this scene, so it comes across a bit unfair. Hence why I'm glad she told him it's not okay of him to play with her heart. Making him realize that while he was glad their love actually had a chance to be long-term during the episode and he loved teasing her a bit, it actually hurt and worried her. So while I liked the kiss, mostly because I didn't see it coming so early, especially in a sageuk, it's actually not a kissing scene I rewatch a lot.

Then we got the goodbye kiss given from Ra On to Lee Yeong. The overall scene is one of my favourite YeongOn scenes despite the melancholy. But this kissing scene is kinda similar to the first kiss because now it's the other way around. While Lee Yeong is simply happy to have the woman he loves in his arms and even smiles when she kisses him lightly, Ra On knows this is her final goodbye before she leaves. So this kiss as well happens under

So the first kiss was sweet and the second kiss added a bit sadness to the sweetness I guess it all comes to the last scene and therefore the last kissing scene which I love the most.

Simply because we have Ra On and Lee Yeong fully committed in their relationship. Ra On living freely as a woman, doing what she loves. Yet she chose to be with Lee Yeong and Lee Yeong chose to be with her. And they're still lovey-dovey puppies after a year of being together after all the political obstacles were removed. And I actually adore the coloring of the scene during their kiss because it feels so ethereal and like a fairytale with the pastel colors. Also my OTP in a field of cosmos and in couple outfits... What else could be so perfect? :wub:

mdbcfavfive5c.gif

Credit: I made this gif

Thank you for reminding of 2 kisses before episode 18, both of them were discrepancy of fact finding behind the expressions between Crown Prince and RaOn. 

For acting criteria, all of 3 kissed have been done very amazing with complicated emotions, flowing expressions, affectionate gesture, eye contact.

1st: Crown Prince confessed with words and his sincere acts and RaOn implicitly confessed her feeling with appetency.

2nd: RaOn's desire to do everything as no more in life.

3nd: Both have expressed their feeling as usual.

4 hours ago, orangememory said:

@NongpeeP, I too, have pondered about your question about Teacher Dasan's solution to the RaOn as a woman problem.

I don't know if I could be accurate about what happened in 1800's Korea, but one simple solution could be having RaOn exit the palace as an eunuch (like he did with Eunuch Ma) and have her re-enter as a Court Lady or something, citing ye olde brother-sister trope. With his influence as regent, he could pretty much get away with this, provided RO kept quiet and no one dug too much into her back story.

After that, he could protect RO in his own way and possibly even marry her once he was king. Or take her as one of his wives at least.

Another solution could be to have her adopted by someone influential, and on the Prince's side. Master Dasan's has an extremely good network, and is highly trusted (he was the only one allowed to treat the poisoned Prince by the King). He could discover a family that would be willing to take in RaOn, thus giving her legitimacy. If she was well hidden and protected, she could even enter the Princess selection. Or maybe Yeong could plead a case for her to the King to grant him a wife he wished (just like TMETS where Prince Lee Hwon asks the King about marriage to Yeon Woo). 

This was all excluding of course, the fact that she was a traitors daughter, and not just any traitors, but the biggest one of them all. :(

When Teacher Dasan sent letter to inform Crown Prince that he got the solution, Teacher Dasan did not know the woman is RaOn. Therefore, Teacher did not think about the much larger scale of conflict as traitor's daughter and Crown Prince.

According to conversation between Teacher Dasan and Crown Prince, Crown Prince requested Teacher to find the solution to let him not lose his lover. (before knowing she is RaOn)

Another request after Teacher Dasan knew she was RaOn is finding home and parents. 

1 hour ago, mujay said:

*This post about HRO on other eyes and what she think about herself ...Remember HSN conversations with CP, on the first date, " when your grand father hit you because you don't memoirze difficult characther well " this is another scene to expline who's though her to be decent women, in her early age.although 8 years no one guide her properly,however RO always remember "my haraboji used to said"the strong conection with dasan the thinker.

Another scene to describe her as smart and artistic character is in eps.4, "maybe i am not to good to remember all dificult character, but i never forget the dance move and the song i ever heard."

And she declare how expert she was in love relathionship at eps 8, to eunuch Ma"you are 30rd people whom l sucssesfuly set up "

Sorry to cut your post. Bingo with Teacher Dasan. 

• Like 13

I think I'm gonna love this show forever. Time to time I will come back and remember RO, CP, BY, YS. I never stalked IG accounts like this, every day I look their IGs and read this forum. Next year I'll travel to Korea for the first time and I'm planning to visit some places where they filmed. Thank you for your posts!!!! 너무 감 사 합 니 다!!!!

Edited by neonbr
  • Like 24