[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

Watching the special episode made me realize how KYJ as Sam Nom experienced a lot of hardships while filming the drama. She kneel down a lot of times, get slapped for real by the Queen 3 times and I really got scared for her when I saw that scene wherein she was hanging from wires catching chicken on the roof. And not to forget the fact that she needs to bind her chest most of the time. Surely that's not an easy thing to do. And for that I salute KYJ's professionalism for always smiling during the BTS scenes.

Also when she slap by the Chinese envoy I cried for that scene slapping with a man.is not a easy.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

I find it amazing that I have never come across him before mdbc, super talented young man :wub:

back then I have so many favorite actors, but ever since I saw him in last year drama, I forget about my other fav.. he's so talented, kind, and handsome.. lol.. :wub:

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

back then I have so many favorite actors, but ever since I saw him in last year drama, I forget about my other fav.. he's so talented, kind, and handsome.. lol.. :wub:

Maybe Warm and Cozy?

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, baloi said:

Maybe Warm and Cozy?

I discover him in persevere goo haera by chance, and I fall in love.. lol

15 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

Madness surrounding YS...

omg.. the crowd.. but I'm amazed he keep smiling and waving like that.. I fall in love again :wub:

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

Madness surrounding YS...

Sigh ... did they learn from yesterday incident with bogum during arrival ??  They should use private exit instead of normal exit for JY and YJ ..... luckily no one hurt ... :crazy:

• Like 14

It's unfortunate that Philippines will not likely be chosen as a holiday destination anymore because of what happened.  Maybe they should not announce where they are going next time to keep their privacy.  Next time come here in Sydney!!

• Like 13

The gat that gets in the way...

Each time I look at the gat in the end kissing scene, I would laugh, it obviously was in the way of the kiss but CP experts tilts his head to plant the kiss on Raon's lips :P

In all the other scenes, I cannot fathom why they would make joseon men wear this gat which doesnt provide any functional advantage 

Does it provide shade from the sun? No because it is not opaque and uv light still shines through

Does it provide shelter from the rain? No because it is not made of waterproof material and it has this gauzy feel due to the meshed cloth used

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, SihaeSL said:

I've been rewatching the drama for the 3rd times already. The struggle is real when u can't move on with this drama. :(

100% agree with you. It's the first time I find it is so hard to move on from a drama. I tried to watch other drama, but I end up comparing them with MDBC and you all know what happen^^

• Like 18