[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@moodypie...the fan art pieces that I selectively post here are a collection from everywhere that I found...so random places.   However, due to a competition of fan art for MDBC, I found a site which hosted a lot of the fan art, winning entries and non-winning entries.  I will share what is a sample of a page with the winning entries and there are 29 PAGES of fan art (yoooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!)  but if you click on the link that I provide below, you can slowly have a feasting to your eyes of all the creative work...   It is a wonderful gratification of savouring so much talent out there...all the amazing Moonlighters ..Enjoy!   I think it is enough to keep you busy for a while just staring at them like I did.................  :D   You can feel PBG and KYJ are so loved by the fans and also the love they have given to their fans through their drama.

Link of challenge: http://www.grafolio.com/challenge/entry.grfl?challengeNo=109

Kamsamida chingu!!! It is indeed feasting to my eyes.

Thanks again......Really appreciate this. If only I have the talent to do this. 

@moodypie, @thea2410  You are most welcome chingus! :D

Glad you share my hobby for the love of art and talent and happy just to appreciate them.  I do some bits of sketching myself for fun when free and it takes me a few hours to produce a piece of sketch work.  I used to sketch a whole book of one of the EXO's member in cartoon form for fun.  For now I am overwhelmed and terribly contented just looking at people's work...no time to DIY anymore.  :lol:

18 hours ago, genmaikrw said:

YESSSSS......Congratulation for 400th pages everyone. Thank so much for everything you guy did, sharing chating analyzing.....it so amazing! :wub:

Don't know how PBG and KYJ have done to me. I start to become addict to MDBC in a serious way. Keep refresh everything about MDBC, PBG and KYJ.

Only 8 episode so far, BUT I want to hear about their next project together. I really want them to work together in the future project.....whatever CF, interview, movie or drama! At least CF! Since both of them gain 1st and 2nd spot in brand reputation index. I hope they gain couple CF soon. Look at the BTS stuff, PBG and KYJ really closed and trust each other. This kind of relationship we can expect almost every dynamic of acting from this couple. Modern drama or Youth feeling movie, whatever. For me, they are the best korean sweetheart acting couple with the perfect chemistry ever. Their soul are connected for real. Oh...gosh....I keep wait for this kind of news.

Aigooooo!!  M in for A modern drama!! (As bo gum oppa wishes to do school drama) Lyk heirs (but i don't want yoo jung character ro be so crybaby)  park bo gum to be lead like lee min ho and ji soo oppa like kim woo bin. Lolll  kim min suk =kang min hyuk, chae so bin = kim ji won. Wonder who will play Krystal 

17 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES/VIDEO/INSTAGRAM POSTS. Thanks.

How sweet of bo gummmmm. He doesn't want uri joo jung to watch other princes.. 

16 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Another matching fan art except fan art has Ra On sticking out her tongue at Lee Yeong...cuteness overload again....:wub: :blush:

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES/VIDEO/INSTAGRAM POSTS. Thanks.

Source: dragonn_way

This is sooooooooooo cuteeee 

15 hours ago, moodypie said:

cute princess!! even her back is cute too. can you spot where is crown prince ??

tbh, i spot CP face 1st the very moment i look at that pic instead of the princess/others. i'm so crazy for him i guess.. i got an eye of an eagle because of him. can easily spot him everywhere. lol xD

and yesss~ She's sooo cute! even her back too! i adore uri princess so much~ i wanna pinch her adorable cheeks~ haha :D  

45 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@moodypie, @thea2410  You are most welcome chingus! :D

Glad you share my hobby for the love of art and talent and happy just to appreciate them.  I do some bits of sketching myself for fun when free and it takes me a few hours to produce a piece of sketch work.  I used to sketch a whole book of one of the EXO's member in cartoon form for fun.  For now I am overwhelmed and terribly contented just looking at people's work...no time to DIY anymore.  :lol:

wow...good to hear you have the talent. I am sure you have no time for other stuff...when you are so in love with moonlight. Moonlight has practically taken most of my time from watching other dramas too. I am not sure if this is healthy...but who cares right? :):) 

14 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

tbh, i spot CP face 1st the very moment i look at that pic instead of the princess/others. i'm so crazy for him i guess.. i got an eye of an eagle because of him. can easily spot him everywhere. lol xD

and yesss~ She's sooo cute! even her back too! i adore uri princess so much~ i wanna pinch her adorable cheeks~ haha :D  

I'm so embarassed..I didn;t spot CP at first. The first thing I saw .....a cute pink beetle in the middle of the pic. then I realised it must be the princess. I adore her so much...She's such a comic relief in the drama. 

Hey there lovelies! Could everyone help to vote for uri CP Park Bo Gum in the TVN10 Awards? He's currently in the top ten list of nominations on best artiste, best kiss, best tv content and best tv entertainment. This is for his Reply 1988 drama last year :) Lets all help uri seja to win the award!! You can vote once per day :D 

http://tvn10festival.interest.me/Awards/viewerprize/couple/vote

Do note that you can either login and vote thru twitter or facebook :) 

Archived