[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh so it's the little princess that Yeong goes on a boatride with.  I just assumed it was HY.  Oops.  Well I still think RO will try to set up HY with Yeong because she thinks "it's the right to do".

I try no to ship but I think at this point in their life, PBG and KYJ are better off being siblings to each other.   The chances of them hanging out when the drama is over will be higher.   They're obviously grown close, as shown in the BTS.  They can laugh, hug each other freely with no malice.  I think it's hilarious though that there's more skinship between the actors than the characters that they potray.

At the end of MDBC, it would be lovely if someone could make a compilation of all the scenes of Lee Yeong and Ra-on together on YouTube so us fans can watch it every single time we are missing our OTP after the finale. That can be done, right? *pleads to the kind, generous and talented souls in this forum* ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

50 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

I was laughing at that bit because onto the next frame, he was lifting weights and flexing his upper arm muscles! Hubba-hubba! :w00t:

19 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

The naughty thoughts of ahjummas and noonas everywhere are scaring this poor lad to bits! Bahahahaha! :lol:

he needs to learn that with muscle like that he should be proud to show off!

36 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Nooooo, 

He said 

Please don't rape me ...

With your eyes ... ahak ... :D

pervert mode finally on!!!

22 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

This is the look of a guy so infatuated with love....pretending to look away when she looks at him.... :lol::phew:   

Teleported me back to teenage-days... :blush:

it's called puppy-love!! or mongmong love. And it's CP's first love, and he's experiencing sweetness overload. Such charm when someone is so in love. It shows it in his eyes, lip, face and body action. :) 

@gimely were you the one who suggested to do a request for a school themed drama feat. our PBG and KYJ? Oh my god can we please do that request. Actually any kind of drama would do...but i want one where KYJ is already an adult (ahem....) hahhah

Yeah PBG and KYJ look incredibly comfortable with each other. Like someone here said they give this very fresh vibe in terms of their relationship. Full of innocence. I agree with @honeywell that at their age this kind of sibling relationship or friendship is probably nicer and last longer.  Although that's not going to stop me fantasizing them being a young couple going on movie dates, cooking together, traveling together...etc.. wohooo!! Haha

13 minutes ago, moodypie said:

it's called puppy-love!! or mongmong love. And it's CP's first love, and he's experiencing sweetness overload. Such charm when someone is so in love. It shows it in his eyes, lip, face and body action. :) 

Oh I so love their mong-mong love.... *woof woof*  :wub::lol:   Theirs is a bit special because he literally treated her like a puppy earlier... and tormented her until he was happily bitten by the puppy and subsequently smitten by her. :D   Do you remember in Ep 2 beginning  when he bullied her as his puppy...she was actually whining like a puppy when she walked away towards the Head Eunuch..  This KYJ is also a very hilarious gal....she knows how to play along very well..

Archived