Making of Poster (5):wub:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thank you Star1000douxie:blush:

Me: Sorry guys the owner shared the gifs from the middle to the beginning to the end and I was so eager to share them here, so the order is a bit mixed up :tears::sweatingbullets:. All part 4 of making poster is on the previous page (our OTP!!), hope you enjoy our OTP chemistry :w00t::wub:!

I don't see Yoon Sung as perfect guy tho. He is more like Tae Kwang from School 15, he has his own mind. He has been actively pursuing Ra On and I don't think he is keeping Ra On 's secret for Ra On's sake only. He is faster to catch on things  so I think he is well aware of his love rival ^^ I'm willing to see same from Crown Princess she can pursue Lee Yeong  without hurting Ra On. 

Woah, the dynamics on this thread has changed a lot it seems lol.

I miss those moments when we discussed so many various things, from history, original novel, cinematography, relationship and character development, palace attire, symbolism, etc. Not only about skinship or OTP that should be happy all the time. I'm craving for happy moments and skinship too to some extent, but for me this beautiful youth sageuk drama is too rich to only talk about that all the time.

Talk about OTP, the pace of OTP's story in this drama is so great until now and it's right up to my alley. Their first meeting was so unique and their feelings toward each other develop step by step and not forced unlike some romance stories. Viewers can feel why they're so fond to each other and root for them because their interactions are so natural. So I believe from now on too, their story will develop more further in both beautiful and heartwarming way. Appearance of new person (Jo Ha Yeon) is also needed and I think it will be such a pleasure to see OTP overcoming the obstacles together because it can make their bond stronger. I prefer a lively dynamic relationship more than the stagnant one lol.

Moreover Kang CP-nim already said that Jo Ha Yeon is such a unique character who will add something more to the fun. So, let's just enjoy the ride. Because so far CP-nim and PD-nim always stay true to their words, we can count on them.

7 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

Thank you @pyoyong and @Bambiina for the petition.. both of you are so efficient!! Daebak!

Wonder if the petition will be sent via courier or normal post? Need to let it reach the director ASAP.. if you need funds to send via courier, i do not mind contributing for it. 

Hi choco, thank you for your generous offer *bow* .

My household often send stuff overseas, so it will be no different with this petition. Everything has been taken care of, again thank you for your courtesy. Currently the petition is still with me since by the time I completed everything is already super late and today is Sunday. I'm pretty sure the courier isn't planning to do some overtime today. I plan to use DHL Express Worldwide or EMS Business Mail from where I lived to South Korea to ensure this petition arrived 3 days after being sent. The timing of arrival is not really an issue. I'm more worry weather this petition will it be 'deliver' to the hand of our designated man/men. Regrettably fan mail often have to go through some PR Filter before it goes to the hand of the REAL important people.  I hope this answer your question.

Again, all we need from each other is pray hard and plenty of LUCK !

10 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@parmma Thank you soooo much for sharing those wonderful BTS photos of the costume designs!! I LOVE THEM!!! ♥♥♥

Right? The costume department is doing such a wonderful job so far. All costumes are so pretty and contain so much details. Ah, the beauty of sageuk :wub:

--------------------------

The left one is Yeong's hanbok, and on the right it's Yoonsung's hanbok. The center one, perhaps for Raon? Maybe for the moment when she finally wear lady hanbok in front of Yeong for the first time? :) 

q5iscHA.jpg

2 hours ago, yumoreo5 said:

Maybe because they always make the 2nd female lead not a lead. They make her a villain, always pushing herself onto our OTP when she knows that the male lead will never love her. Lol Yes, she complicates the story and separates our OTP. See. Even in this case, HY will come between our OTP. Our CP will marry her and break RO's heart. Whereas YS, he's on the sidelines, helping but won't end up taking.

The storylines are always so biased towards the 2nd male leads, making them perfect, sometimes, even more perfect than the male leads themselves. They save the female lead all the time or are there for her when the male lead lacks. So that is the main difference why fans are already beginning to resent HY because based on Korean drama experience, there is no such thing as a 2nd female lead. Sure, we have some that actually bring something to the table besides jealousy and plotting but they're so far in between. BUT compared to 2nd male leads, they're always perfect. Shoot! We would hate the 2nd male leads too if the female lead had to marry him and ruin our OTP. Haha. It's always the male lead marrying the 2nd female lead, not the other way around. Lol

I would like to see more of who HY is. I want to see more than just your typical girl villain who resorts to all sorts of plans to separate our OTP. I've been there, don't that, please make her different. We already know she won't succeed in winning the male lead's heart so why not make her lovable like YS? It would be bittersweet and refreshing to see her love our CP from afar, protecting him without expecting anything back. Please let HY create her own charm and lasting image with the audience. She seems like a sweet person, don't make her go crazy just because she likes the CP or feels threatened by RO. Ugh. I would just dread to watch her character go downhill. Lol

But Korean dramas always have a perfect 2nd male lead but villainous 2nd female lead so not going to surprise me if HY turns evil. So so typical. Lol

HEAR HEAR!!! I AGREE COMPLETELY!!! HY so far seems to be a daring, confident young woman, who dared to argue with the princess when she was young. She probably has a competitive streak and hates losing, but one can be a go-getter, without being an evil richard simmons. So here's to hoping that HY will become a wonderful drama character that we can relate to, feel sad for when she tries hard and fails... Please don't go to the usual boring route writer nims!

8 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

Thank you @pyoyong and @Bambiina for the petition.. both of you are so efficient!! Daebak!

Wonder if the petition will be sent via courier or normal post? Need to let it reach the director ASAP.. if you need funds to send via courier, i do not mind contributing for it. 

Can we try not to mention JHY being the crown princess? Sob! Sob! Sob! I'm sure most of us knows it will happen but choose not to mention it to spoil the mood in this forum.. by constantly mentioning it, only makes us think how sad and hurting the 2 of them (CP and RO) will be. 

P.S. how do you know if you are so immersed in/crazy about this drama? When you give up playing Candy Crush and Pokemon Go and use the time to go online to check about this drama and replay the OST again and again..hehehehe

I heard about what you ladies are doing from a friend! hahahahahahah 

You GO!!! I wonder if the Korean audience is like us? This drama is making us lose our minds XD

An analysis of the skinship moments so far, so that you all can get a FEELS OVERLOAD! https://mdbcblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/skinship-dating-tips/

The hanboks are gorgeous!  The costume department have been doing a great job.  The fit is perfect for the entire cast.  Part of me is always anticipating what color or pattern the cast will be wearing.  The flower one looks like sown thing HY would wear.  The top part of the dress seems like for a higher status.

I think since it was a long week for us, we started to worry about little things that may or may not effect our watching experience. I dare say we can trust  writers about characterization. They already gave Yoon Sung indivuality, back story and mission, I don't think they would ruin it. Same goes for Crown Princess, she will be Queen after all, even if she comes off dislikable at first she needs some time to overcome a lots of thing, also she is in hands of capable actress  ^^ 

@pyoyong thanks for the explanation.. the petition is unique, i have confidence it will be passed to the directors,PBG and KYJ, Fighting!

@yumoreo5, agreed with you on k-drama typical 2nd male lead/female lead personality. The 2nd male lead is always nice and be there for 1st female lead .. and 2nd female leads who are usually nice will turned nasty and do all the bad things.. this happened in 90% of korean dramas. 

I didn't know that my explanation/opinion of the word "crown princess" and no skinship between CP and JHY = hatred for JHY, hahahaha... aigoo aigoo.. Any shippers of OTP in any drama will always wish for no skinship between the 2nd leads and 1st leads. Some may said that YS has skinship with RO but that is because he isn't 100% sure that RO is a female after the 1st skinship. Its only towards the 2nd encounter that he confirmed she is a female.

I will not post anything from now onwards since if i post my opinion/wish = hatred towards the crown princess. But i will still come here to check rating, translation of previews, fan arts and especially ahpheng8 cstrips, they makes me laugh after a day's work. Will skip reading opinions/posts in case i couldn't control myself and post reply and get branded "hatred towards crown princess",haha..

Bye everyone and enjoy yourself in this thread.. 

Archived