[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Sings B1A4 Member Jinyoung’s OST Track For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Ben Sings B1A4 Member Jinyoung’s OST Track For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Looks like you’ll be hearing another hit OST song soon!

After it was revealed that B1A4 member Jinyoung produced a track for the drama Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” it has now been reported that singer Ben is featured on the song. The song is titled “Foggy Road,” and was played at the end of the sixth episode. It will be released to music portal sites on September 13.

Ben rose to fame last May for her track “Like A Dream” that was on the “Oh Hae Young Again” OST which dominated the top of the Melon chart for 13 weeks in a row.

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/09/ben-sings-b1a4-member-jinyoungs-ost-track-moonlight-drawn-clouds/

+++++

I thought Ben is a guy. What song is she famous for?

@lightforyou22

Oh noooo please don't quote the pictures. The rules are not to quote pictures/videos. And yess they look great together even from the back aren't they ahahah?

@sara2908 :D hahahah I thought the same too, when I saw the picture on your post I was like 'Ben is a girl??:blink:'. Apparently wiki said she's known for singing for many OSTs,

Spoiler

She has recorded many soundtracks, abbreviated as OSTs, for South Korean films and Korean drama or k-drama for television in South Korea. In 2015, these included: "Give Me A Hug" for Hello Monster, "Stay" for Oh My Ghostess, "You" for Healer, and "Darling You" for Oh My Venus, a duet with Kim Tae-woo. In 2016, she sang "Like a Dream" for Another Oh Hae-young and recorded a duet with XIA Junsu for his 4th album XIGNATURE, on the song "Sweet Melody".

Woooo she sang for Hello Monster, which had Bogum!! & also Healer! I shall go and have a listen :wub:

53 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@sara2908 :D hahahah I thought the same too, when I saw the picture on your post I was like 'Ben is a girl??:blink:'. Apparently wiki said she's known for singing for many OSTs,

Reveal hidden contents

She has recorded many soundtracks, abbreviated as OSTs, for South Korean films and Korean drama or k-drama for television in South Korea. In 2015, these included: "Give Me A Hug" for Hello Monster, "Stay" for Oh My Ghostess, "You" for Healer, and "Darling You" for Oh My Venus, a duet with Kim Tae-woo. In 2016, she sang "Like a Dream" for Another Oh Hae-young and recorded a duet with XIA Junsu for his 4th album XIGNATURE, on the song "Sweet Melody".

Woooo she sang for Hello Monster, which had Bogum!! & also Healer! I shall go and have a listen :wub:

Spoiler

Yes. I got to know her through her OST in "Healer".  Listening to her song can't help but remembering the scenes.  She also appeared in KBS "Immortal Songs" a few times.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201609081727255888897_2

Popular drama scenes on-screen and off-screen

Updated : September 08 2016

Korean dramas often have complex plot twists and overly dramatic relationships and love-triangles on-screen, but that isn’t quite the case off-screen.

The atmosphere off-screen and behind the scenes is just as dynamic but not nearly as complicated or intense.

Take a look at some popular dramas on-screen and off-screen.

cut to MDBC

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”

(KBS "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds")
Prince Lee Young (played by Park Bo-gum) and the eunach Ra-on (played by Kim Yoo-jung) have an ill-fated relationship, as their social class interferes with their feelings for each other. They also go through a number of hurdles just to stay alive and keep each other safe. 

Off-screen, these two share a good brother-sister friendship, often take selfies, and seem blissfully unaware of their characters‘ on-screen struggles. 

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Archived