[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

So far a very good first two episodes.  Maybe ratings will pick up soon? either way I'm enjoying it. 

Bogum is so cute in here I mean he's already cute but I think the clothing for historical dramas suits him very well.

• Like 10

Loved the first two  episodes, cannot wait for next week ... i did not stop laughing watching it... it has an amount of suspense too which I like

It reminds me of TMTETS and sungkyunkwan scandal which I have in my collection, so hope that they will not ruin it

Next week with the start of Scarlet Heart  they will have a big competition, but will see if they manage to play it out like W

• Like 10

Image result for Moonlight Drawn by CloudsImage result for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds  There is a spark within...

I found myself being so surprised by the fresh feeling this OTP  & drama gives it's a mixture of romance and comedy.  But it's even better than that because you can really feel the flow of them speaking to one another back and forth that draws you in and honestly just pure sweetness.  Chemistry doesn't always come easily but they sure have it at least to me:)

Finished watching ep. 2 ...and so far so good... this drama makes me go back into being a teen again...It makes my heart flutter so much... Finally my Mon & Tues won't be boring again... I'm really torn between the two guys ...I like them both ...I was already fangirling to PBG then this second lead came up and got me fangirling too...aiigggooo!!!! Kim So Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung ...both started young ...and look at them now all grown up ...having their own drama @ the same day ...doing so well and climbing up to the top... I can see they will be the next hallyu stars... This is the first time I watched the three of them in a drama ...PGB, KYJ and JinYoung... I didn't watch Reply88 nor the Angry Mom ... but I love their co stars there now...like Ryu Jun Eol and JI Soo... such a great actors...I'm happy to discover them and now these three actors... I started to like them here and maybe I'll be looking forward in seeing their drama in the future... 

Actually this drama is giving me more of a Sungkyunkwan Scandal vibes than Scholar Who Walks the night ...even when I read comments here and there...they are saying the same thing... but the difference is the character which is likely to be the same as YAI character in SKKS  isn't the second lead here but rather the character of Joong Ki ... But still I know LITM have their own uniqueness ... Anyway I just hope this drama won't be overshadowed by Moon Lovers/ Scarlet Ryeo... I'll be watching both... And since they have their own differences I don't want to compare...'cause this drama makes me feel young while the other one makes me feel mature... And can't still hide the fact that Ji Soo and Joo Hyuk are there so I'm gonna watch it... There so many good drama in 2016 and I'm kinda sad that some are competing with another good drama... Anyway still supporting LITM... and like what I've said I'm sucker for romcom and LITM was just my style...I might like it than Scarlet...

I just saw the LITM chart and did I saw it right Kim Byung Yeon have an affection with Ra On too??? so there's three of them that will like Ra On? what a lucky girl...

Love in the Moonlight Fighting!!!!

• Like 14

[translation] I participated in the production of MDBC's opening title illustration. I don't know when my artwork will be aired though - since only the 10 sec version was aired due to all the advertisements... What a shame.. but it will be visible in the full version and the 30sec version of the opening sequence - so it was still great that I took part in it! I will make sure I watch it as my interest in the drama grew while drawing the artwork.. 

• Like 16

Had a thought! Why the King always looks sad....

Spoiler

Jeon Mi Son is acting as the Royal Consort and I read somewhere in the thread before that because the King married another Queen (from a powerful family) he is unable to be close to the Royal Consort (who is like a second mother to Lee Young). Perhaps Ra On will also help the relationship between the King and his Royal Consort (who I assume he is fond of rather than the Queen)

• Like 6

tumblr_occyfu6KWY1untowto1_1280.jpg

how can.. so.. even his arms
his right and left arm are rested so perfectly(heartwarming)
Young X RaOn who are doing their best at filming
even in the heat of the late summer, and in front of a dirt pit
And the previous episode 1,
the "nice to see you puppy" ending scene
that recorded the highest viewer ratings per minute
'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ episode 2
where the story will keep unfolding
tonight(23rd) 10pm on KBS 2TV❣

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 13

9 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Hoping you won't mind my joining you all here but after watching the start of this drama I was so impressed and really enjoyed what I have seen so far!  Looking forward to what the future episodes will show and joining in the fun here sometimes too:)

hello there! I'm so happy to see you here that instead of just lurking, i decided to come out. :D

i am loving this drama too. well, sageuk has always been a favorite but for this, the two leads are always pleasing to my eyes hehe and they're also great actors. park bogum is one of my biases. and i think the story is quite interesting. this would be the first time after a looonngg time that i am watching a drama that is still currently aired in korea. usually, i watch after the final episodes and binge watch the entire drama.