[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” PD Compliments Park Bo Gum’s And Kim Yoo Jung’s Acting

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” PD Compliments Park Bo Gum’s And Kim Yoo Jung’s Acting

KBS’s latest Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” recently aired its first episode, drawing in 8.3 percent ratings. After the airing of the first episode, producing director Jang Do Jeon sat down for an interview to talk about the show.

The PD told TV reporters, “Up until the second episode, the show gives off a comic and lighthearted vibe, but after that it will become more serious.”

When asked about Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung, he responded, “Park Bo Gum is a smart actor. In the beginning, he emphasizes a fun, comic feel, but later he will be showing a new kind of image. Kim Yoo Jung is someone who is known for her acting, and has a lot of experience. Though she looks cute in her male traditional clothes, she will be later showing a more feminine image.”

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. Catch the latest episode on Viki!soompi-610x130-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/22/moonlight-drawn-clouds-pd-compliments-park-bo-gums-kim-yoo-jungs-acting/

First Episode Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Off To A Good Start

First Episode Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Off To A Good Start

On August 23, viewership rating research company Nielsen Korea reported that drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” recorded 8.3 percent viewership ratings nationwide and viewership ratings of 9 percent in Seoul the day it aired its first episode.

This is a 5.1 percent increase in viewership from the previous KBS Monday-Tuesday drama “Beautiful Mind” which had viewership ratings of 3.2 percent for its last episode.

Although KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama trails behind at last place in comparison to other competing dramas, this is a success considering the low average viewerships rating of 2 to 4 percent for its predecessor “Beautiful Mind.”

Actor Park Bo Gum, who was catapulted into popularity after tvN drama “Reply 1988,” makes his first drama appearance after seven months as the male lead in this story that fuses light romance into a historical drama. The story revolves around the comical and sweet love story between a oddball prince and female eunuch during the Joseon Dynasty.

Park Bo Gum shows a different childish and playful side in his acting, creating anticipation for him to overcome the “Respond 1988” jinx, where all of the actors from the series have seen mediocre results in their follow-up dramas.

Meanwhile, “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” competes with SBS’s “Doctors” and MBC’s “Monster,” which recorded 17.8 percent and 8.9 percent viewership ratings respectively. KBS 1TV’s “Gayo Stage” recorded 14.9 percent on this day because of their special Brazil recording.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/22/first-episode-moonlight-drawn-clouds-off-good-start/

• Like 15

I'm already intrigued by Byeongyeon and he's only shown up for 2 seconds. Isn't he supposed to be the 2nd lead in the actual novel? Something about him reminds me of Jaeshin from SKKS. I sure hope I do not get 2nd lead syndrome this time around. I do prefer the scruffy looking men in saeguks.

• Like 5

Love Love Love Ep 1! 

Few things :

1. Music and sound effects - hmm...the music coming on and off reminded me of Cinderella and 4K. It sudden pops in and fades out. Quite loudly too so it's jarring. I don't really mind the sound effects because it is a youth fusion sageuk (is that such a thing? LOL) and makes the episode more comic like. I think this will be toned down when we come to the serious parts.

2. Love the head eunuch - he will be alot of fun and I suspect he will be one of the few who knows Ra-On's real identity.

3. Love the misunderstanding over the love letter. And their bickering! It's so natural ^^

4. Appearance of Jin Young (mian - not too sure of his name yet) and he has the playful vibe like Jung Il Woo in Moon Embraces the Sun. He has a pretty sharp eye and he looks like he suspects or will know before the CP that Ra-On is female.

5. Kim Yoo Jung is rocking her character! As someone mentioned before that she has vast experience in sageuks and it shows. She has the mannerisms down pat and the way she speaks in Joseon speak is natural as well.

6. Park Bo Gum - so far we have seen the naughty side of him and one who cares about his sister but he is still a bit uptight. I am sure that the only person he can relax around will be with Ra-On. 

image_zps7xrq7l4i.jpeg

Looking forward to Ep 2!

• Like 15

MoonlightDrawnByClouds still cuts:

Cqh0fDIUsAA27J2.jpg

Cqh0fztUIAAwOK9.jpgCqh0hziUIAA40o4.jpg

Soyou And Yoo Seung Woo’s OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Tops Music Charts After Release

Soyou And Yoo Seung Woo’s OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Tops Music Charts After Release

SISTAR’s Soyou and singer Yoo Seung Woo’s OST, “I Think I’m Done Sleeping,” for KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” has topped music charts shortly following its release.

After its midnight release on August 23, the song hit number one on Genie, Bugs, and Soribada, climbed to number two on Olleh, and safely debuted at number five on MelOn. The song is expected to continue to rise through the ranks.

The music director of the drama’s OST, Gaemi, also lead the production of the OST for hit drama “Descendants of the Sun.” “I Think I’m Done Sleeping” is a song that portrays the emotions behind the drama’s lead characters’ (Lee Young played by Park Bo Gum and Hong Ra On played by Kim Yoo Jung) gradual development of feelings towards each other after their surprising first meeting by describing the feeling of not being able to fall asleep. The song previews the emotions that the two characters develop toward each other.

“I Think I’m Done Sleeping” is a collaboration between music director Gaemi and hit song composer Kim Se Jin, which features the smooth and sweet vocals of Soyou and Yoo Seung Woo accompanied by a calm accompaniment.

Check it out below

One to two OST tracks for the drama will be released every Monday at midnight, each release corresponding to the emotional tone of the drama.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/23/soyou-yoo-seung-woos-ost-moonlight-drawn-clouds-tops-music-charts-release/

• Like 15

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

My thoughts on the first episode:

It was a pretty classic setup episode, introducing all the characters but without giving too much away about what's going to happen in the future episodes.

While I like how funny and cute it is I hope it will tone down a bit. I like to see a balance between fun and serious plot. And yes I wish they would change the sound effects a bit. Like somebody said already in some scenes it's spot on and in others it's a bit annoying.

The acting is decent but I will judge more about that later. But KYJ is definitely showing that she's a sageuk veteran. But I also really like PBG. I just want to see more depth in the future episodes about their characters

I'm happy it got decent ratings. For dramas these days 8% is a good way to start.

I love the costumes and the way it's filmed.  However, I was expecting it to have more of a TMTETS type vibe.  This is more comedy which is a little different.  This drama has a lot of my favorite actors and actresses, so I hope it tones down some of the comedy.  For me, historical dramas are best when they are serious with a little comedy thrown in.  Regardless, I'm going to hang around because I am curious....but I wish it didn't use things like planes and lights that didn't exist during that time.  I guess the teaser for this drama was trying to prepare us that it would be different....:lol:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, phenomenon said:

I do not know why but it seems KBS block all the stream link today.

Anybody have the same problem?

Yep..some sites are still OK. I think they want to get a good online rating. 

Chk idoltv but it's lagging A lot. 

You can try this 

• Like 4