Broadcast Day: Sundays
Broadcast Period: February 21, 2016 - July 3, 2016

Cast:

Annie Chen

Christopher Lee

Morning Mo

Teresa Daley

Synopsis:

Nie Xiaoqian is introduced as a beautiful female ghost. She died at the age of 18 and was interred in an old temple, Jinhua, Zhejiang. Nie is coerced to participate in ritual murders in the service of a demon. A pale-faced scholar, Ning Caichen, is going to Beijing to take a civil service examination. Though Nie attempts to prey upon Ning Caichen, he resists her and takes her from her haunt. As Ning's sickly wife slowly dies, Nie fulfills expectations of filial piety as she takes upon the household chores. Once Ning's wife dies, he is free to pursue Nie. Nie's good works earn her humanity back. She and Ning marry and conceive a child, representative of Nie's restoration.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Weibird Wei - Live For You

Claire Kuo -  How to forget

Additional Links:

Nie Xiao Qian  聶小倩 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Nie Xiao Qian  聶小倩 Raw Episodes

Nie Xiao Qian  聶小倩 Facebook Page

• 2 weeks later...

I justed watched the trailer so far, haven't decided yet if I will be watching this. On one hand, I do like the story of the ghost and the scholar, but on the other hand, I am not a fan of most of the  the actors in this series and I feel like they dressed Damien Lau like a cartoon. So on the fence at the moment regarding this drama. Has anyone seen the episodes yet? thoughts?

• 2 months later...

Archived