[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/6/2016 at 9:09 AM, Bambiina said:

Yess .... I am happy that hopefully now they can go out together more ... since they are just 'close-friend; ...

Frankly speaking I rather have - "close-friend' situation than none at all ... 

It's amazing how these two affect me ..

I'm on leave today.. I feel I would be cheating the company if I go to work today.. :D .. I am on the bed indulging myself these 4 photos of them together... I love these photos so much because it's the first ever photo they shared with us on their own....

They trust us enough to share this beautiful moment... They can choose not to do anything ... :D

Some told me .. they look like sibling - I told them ... 

Whatever it is .... No other celeb (A list) is brave enough to do what they did .... Aren't you proud of them ... I think they made the right decision ... 

If this is all Joongki's idea .... I LOVE YOU ... I LOVE YOU ...

This is just like what he did during KBS news interview slot..... I don't care ... This is me .. This is how I treat my lady ...

And  for him to do all this at the peak of his career speak VOLUME of how much SHK means to him .... I don't know if people don't realize this .. He is taking a big big 'risk'  and he is doing it without batting an eyelid .. He know what he wants .. He know what the consequences .. and he still choose this path..

Same goes to SHK ... she is putting a lot on the table .... the stakes are high ... and what did she do?

She updated her IG ... like she's saying

SO WHAT? ..

Not one I give you 4 .... want more?

SO WHAT????????????

Want to specuate?

GO AHEAD ....

I don't know if anyone still want to deny and think this just for PR .... what PR when the drama almost ended?

What PR? when it's already national drama?

PR my FOOT!!!!

Hahahaha... I lovee your way with wordsss ....

I couldn't have said it any better @Bambiina.... 

i seriously love them.... and that's saying something cause i don't usually ship people in real life. 

1 minute ago, nefer said:

It just came to me, from the IG photos showing how close they are ...I would bet that they were seated next to each other on the plane fr SK to HK too! Sorry,  I really have gone mad. Lol

NOT A DOUBT .....

If they are brave enough to 'sit together' and put it up for 1.2 million people to see .... I am sure they don't mind a few people watching them sitting together in that first class cabin ....

WE SIT TOGETHER 

SO WHAT???? :D

Disclaimer : Delulu me talking

54 minutes ago, twtwb said:

What did they say about each other at the Hong Kong Press Conference?

Song Hye Kyo: I'm so happy to be here in Hong Kong with Joong Ki.

Song Joong Ki: We actually had a lot of fun filming in Greece just like what you could see watching the drama. I think Hye Kyo and I agree on this.

Song Hye Kyo: Joong Ki and I both laughed a lot during filming. We had to stop filming sometimes because we were laughing too hard. I remember how bad I felt for the staff at the shoot.

Song Joong Ki: Before filming, I already had some (nice) thoughts about Hye Kyo (and the filming process just confirmed my impression). (In terms of acting), Hye Kyo is a very experienced actress and was therefore very comfortable when filming. (In terms of personality), she was also very considerate toward not only me, but also all people at the shoot. I really learned a lot from her. But I had already had that thought and impression about her before filming. So there was not much difference in my impression before and after filming.

Song Hye Kyo: What I thought is similar to what Joong Ki said. I already had some ideas about Joong Ki before filming and the filming process just confirmed my impression. I heard so many good things about him. People used really flattery words to describe him to me. And he turned out to be exactly how I had pictured him. In terms of acting, we have a similar style. In terms of personality, everyone loved Joong Ki so much. He looked after all staff members including the youngest staff. I must admit that that is very rare to see in actors these days. That's what makes me really impressed.

Song Joong Ki: (Hye Kyo is) beautiful. Really beautiful.

Song Hye Kyo: I would give him 100 points (for how he looks in his uniform). That's what I think.

Pic credit to owner

I am trying to get on my work flow and then this happen! Gaaaaaah!!! I try to be here at least 2x in an hour during work hours... this is baaad! But reading this translations (thanks by the way, @twtwb for this!), I cannot control it, I HAVE TO POST and express my thoughts! These two are really such a tease! Complimenting each other like what a bf/gf would do. Glad that this bit was translated and we can feel how comfortable they are with each other. Moreover, love how they shared their impression of each other, pre and post productions! But still holding on to their love impression, LOL! I especially like how they would ask close friends (or colleagues) about what their thoughts and impression of each SHK and SJK. Gaaaaaah! SJK saying what is already obvious - SHK is really beautiful AND SHK returning back the admiration and compliment to SJK giving him 100 points is gold mine! They are throwing little hints on us, I know it! They just can't throw everything all at once! Little by little and once they're comfortable enough and ready to face detractors (especially the antis), they will come out and ready to get wed! Teehee.

47 minutes ago, lunargrl said:

Okay somebody help me to upload my screenshots of those BTS moments. I just can't.  I think its because I am at the IDOL Level here. I don't know, completely new here but I have been following this forum since march 14 2016. 

Anyways, the BTS video where SHK was asking if he was looking at her shoulder, he got kinda nervous. I literally can't figure  out if he is aiming at the shoulders or you-know :P  But  he started rubbing off his nose with his thumb nervously and giggling at the same time. And during the take 2 & 3, he completely looked down at the ground! LOL. It makes me wonder if captain was in fact looking somewhere he shouldn't in the first take :P :wub:  

after studying body language and non verbal communication (because of them:phew:), i can assure the rubbing his nose with his thumb is a signal saying his LYING! (this is basic things that political non verbal expert always highlight, if the person lying, he/she will rub their nose or scratch their ears or head) 

he  was looking at the *cough*shoulder*cough*.

9 minutes ago, MairaA said:

My only wishes now:

1. A BTS of their kiss scenes

2. More pictures of them together!!

3. DOTS to reach 40%+ ratings

4. For SJK and SHK to announce they are dating 

LOL!! Thats quite a  lot of wishes to be called "Only Wishes" :P  However, I am with you! I want them to announce their engagement..lol ( my fantasies ) . I 

7 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

after studying body language and non verbal communication (because of them:phew:), i can assure the rubbing his nose with his thumb is a signal saying his LYING! (this is basic things that political non verbal expert always highlight, if the person lying, he/she will rub their nose or scratch their ears or head) 

:phew: i think i know where you're heading.. hahahaha

@VirginiaLand @twtwb, thanks so much for the Mingpao translations and press conference translations :)

thanks @2cents for the clearer version of the press conference.  I can't help making gifs for the portion where he said she's beautiful, really beautiful.  The host asked them to rate themselves (not each other) on their appearances in the soldier uniform and doctor's scrubs.  After SJK said his answer, he looked at SHK first and then turned to the translator and asked if he needs to rate Hye Kyo shi.  The host immediately said yes, lol.  He said in Chinese "beautiful, really beautiful".  I believe this is the first time I've heard him publicly compliment SHK on her beauty.  Gosh, I love how they both looked after he said that.  You can see how embarrassed and shy they were, lol.  I remembered how SHK reacted when both Shawn Dou and Joe Cheng complimented her on her beauty at "The Queens" press conference.  She smiled and laughed, but she was never this shy nor did she blushed like this.

_E8USi.gifOH5DkV.gif

I've also uploaded this clip to YouTube:

fifapipa     50

• fifapipa
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 9 minutes ago · 

It's like their found soulmate. Not just love, but partner in crime too. Can di anything together and spend rest of life with him/her.

I'm Happy with you, SJK & SHK. 

Couldn't agree more. They start to be friend with good impression about each other. Now they have become close and might be in relationship. It's like dating your own best friend. Like peanut butter and jelly. 

Gosh feel like I want to listen to Lucky Jason mRaz and perfect two Auburn.

The way I quoted is weird. Sorry guys... will learn it later :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

Oh the things the shippers do to unfold hidden meanings behind their OTP's behavior is beyond AMAZING! I can't believe you studied body language  just for them. Salute to you comrade :)     Well if that is the case, then oh oh, Captain got busted! No wonder they had to retake the seen 5 times.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Archived