[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Is it wrong to say that SHK still manages to look like the world's most beautiful woman with a gun to her head, mouth taped and manacles on her wrists ?

@joongkyo You had me laughing with your post, like literally! It does sound weird but... I could not agree more! She is sooo darn pretty, even with weepy eyes and frightened look!  I guess we're both twisted but in a good way?!? LOL. It doesn't make sense! HA!

1 minute ago, missandrea said:

@joongkyo You had me laughing with your post, like literally! It does sound weird but... I could not agree more! She is sooo darn pretty, even with weeping eyes and frightened look!  I guess we're both twisted but in a good way?!? LOL. It doesn't make sense! HA!

yes, we should look at it positively or we might need to get locked up in an institute. Which I can't afford to since I need to watch Oppa and Unnie tonight!.

This would be Hye Kyo watching Joong Ki on news tonight.(except she isn't fat or ugly like Homer..lol)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, missandrea said:

@joongkyo Seriously girl! But then again, our (shipping) delusional thoughts might get us there somehow haha! And yes, SHK will be glued on the tube once SJK is up on the TV news! Can't wait what he has to say or what the news anchors will ask him! waaaaahhh.

well, I'll only go after the 22nd of April. Nobody gonna take me nowhere before that. Just look at these two beautiful people, they need to get together and populate the world or something.

tumblr_o4sytjWwkM1tjt42ro8_1280.jpg

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

well, I'll only go after the 22nd of April. Nobody gonna take me nowhere before that. Just look at these two beautiful people, they need to get together and populate the world or something.

I could not agree more! I am with you on that! They SHOULD repopulate the world and make little SHK and little junior SJK's!!! That's what we all need... SONG-SONG minions!

Guest xyzebra

Good morning! I am jetlagged so I will just drop off a large batch of gifs. I will catch up on the backlog of pages soon. Thank you all for the updates! xoxo!

DOTS Kith, KMY edition: 

Ga6mgXv.jpg

IQ3g71u.jpg

Z2DRVHF.jpg

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!

SJK is on KBS World News9!!! I thought only KBS1.

So excited!

Add: 

Dinner - uncheck

Shower - uncheck

Hubby - check - he was shocked thinking I've gone crazy screaming while watching Korean News, lol. I'm screwed... 

Rofl, KBS news trolled us into thinking it would be one hour of Oppa news, instead we're watching North Korean missile strikes. Why do I feel SJK was invited as a way to push forward unity propaganda.

LIVE stream comments are hilarious.

8 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!

SJK is on KBS World News9!!! I thought only KBS1.

So excited!

Add: 

Dinner - uncheck

Shower - uncheck

Hubby - check - he was shocked thinking I've gone crazy screaming while watching Korean News, lol. I'm screwed... 

hahahahahahaha

I think his interview will be near the end of the news program, this is when I wish I understand Korean, oh well, I am looking forward for his interview about the drama success. I feel overly excited just by seeing his face few second during the beginning of the news. Need to calm down and act more reserve, ehem 

My dilemma right now is that I have to clock out from work now. Yes... I am at work, "working" this whole time, HA! I won't be able to watch the live stream while driving home. Gaaaaaah. Will have to wait for the uploads from our dear members in a bit! Episode 11 live streaming here I come!!!

27 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

* I love his watch --- i wonder what brand it is... he would be so perfect as watch model as well 

Hun... it's a Breitling Pilot watch Navitimer Chronomath 44 Blacksteel series retail at 12.000 USD

my pilot son in law has the same one and he basically saving a year to buy this... very masculin and sturdy watch... very prestigious I like it more than Rolex or Cartier.. Perfect for SJK personality..

asset-version-75eab3454b-navitimer-cosmo

Archived