[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

7 hours ago, luvshynsjk said:

Her dressing style is really very similar as SJK style now.. :D:D:D:D. That's so couple like dressing style. Just love her indirect hint to us! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hello, @luvshynsjk. Hope you're well!

I don't actually think it's an indirect hint, nor is her way of dressing adapted from SJK. I wouldn't recommend looking into things like that and counting them as anything related to a man she's associated with. Next thing you know, people lurking on here might think it's true and might encircle her top on that photo and post it on IG. Perhaps we should think of her (and all other women for that matter) as mature individuals who don't attribute everything they do to men.  If i'm not mistaken, she's already deleted her photo of the flowers she happened to post on SJK's birthday (kindly correct me if I'm wrong). If she has, just hope it doesn't have anything to do with pesky IGers. It has already been disproven on here. We want to be lowkey, like the Alpha team. The last thing we want to happen is SHK to think that we're badgering her and her friends' personal space.

To my fellow Filipino shippers who I've seen doing things that joongkyo has warned on IG, please, utang na loob wag  tayong magpaka-jeje at mag-comment ng mga nakakahiya na bagay na hindi naman backed ng facts. Kilatisin ang mga bagay bago maghusga, lalo na sa isang pampublikong lugar tulad ng internet. (So as not to be rude, I'm basically saying to not be naive/simplistic minded, jump into unfounded conclusions and air your delusions on SHK's nor her friends' IG).

Peace and joy:)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shes truly a ninja.how come shes already in beijing and no fans spotted her at the airport?

Salute .her skills in truly one off a kind.

Btw i love all of you here..thanks for non stop feeding me and all the shippers here on SS.

And yes,lets be intelligent and wise shippers.let them be proud with us.

:wub:

Sorry for every 1 article Baeksang have given to our OTP they compensated by many other OTPs and full articles on other dramas except Descendants of the Sun. And if you guys have seen the trailer video by Baeksang. It's all about other dramas, other stars with NO SHK inside and only SJK less than 1 second pointing a gun! 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/888010

I wouldn't bother about BS if not for the fact my OTP is nominated seriously 

also regarding the embarrassment caused by the non English comments and harassment in IG, it's a frequent occurrence and respect is to be given not asked for 

Guest zznini

I didnt expect to see SHK's pic at the airport, bcs I know she is a pro ninja. Lol. When I saw her update on IG, I believe she's in BJ at that time. Then I kept thinking of the question, at what time and when her flight to BJ and the most important thing is whether they meet each other after he returned from SZ or before she went to BJ. I am sorry ladies. I cant help myself not to think about these two. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: #dontmindme :D

So, SHK is already in Beijing? Woah! Her ninja skill never fails to amaze me :wub: Cannot wait to see her appeareance on the event tomorrow!! :D

giphy.gif

160527 More of SJK in GZ FM :)

TigaUAE.jpg

Credit: BIGBOSS

stQLKEA.jpg

Credit: W

Um..this isn't SS-related really, but sorta highlights our Mr S's connection to the photographer he likes, Alex Kim. (Yeah, that chap whose 'Be Happy Like A Child' book Mr S donated to a charity bazaar.)

Seems like Mr Kim did not know his photograph was a backdrop for Mr S's DotS Epilogue interview. He appears to be genuinely chuffed about this other connection with our famous sangnamja. I wonder if Mr S deliberately chose to sit in front of the picture. It would be just like his generous spirit to give Mr Kim some subtle publicity.

Edited to say this has to be at KBS. Maybe their in-house cafe.

A sneak peek at all your work! This is SHK's stack. Have yet to do SJK's! :sweatingbullets: Looking forward to finishing the project today!

2aetIY.jpg

xNxTYE.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is gorgeous! I hope she goes to Baeksang ... she needs to! LOL.

Edit

This should give you an idea of the "message in the box" concept for our project ... except the Songs have a long accordion of messages to go through and a surprise at the very end :)

5018176a17165d367d2a1baeaea01fef.jpg

WOOOW~ @angieknows that's awesomeeee.. thank you very very much!! have a great trip and i hope you get to meet SHK and SJK :))) safe flight, don't forget to eat a lot of bbq, chicken, street food, all kinds of stew and noodles too. :lol:

Hi guys, i just read on random IG account that the flower SHK shared today is Kikyo flower. Can someone in this thread verify it. Because from what i read in google kikyo flower is five petal flower, could it be other species of Kikyo flower? TIA

oh my @angieknows what a beautiful box,,very very beautiful,,thank you so much for your hard effort 

8 hours ago, MeeLiea Khafni said:

Kyo unnie update but she delete 2 picture again... 

I dont know what picture is that... 

She actually deleted 3 photos. 

- Elle cover (black and white photo)

- W Korea cover

- "feelings" song 

:-) :-)

23 minutes ago, angieknows said:

A sneak peek at all your work! This is SHK's stack. Have yet to do SJK's! :sweatingbullets: Looking forward to finishing the project today

Song Hye Kyo is gorgeous! I hope she goes to Baeksang ... she needs to! LOL.

Edit

This should give you an idea of the "message in the box" concept for our project ... except the Songs have a stack to go through and a surprise at the very end :)

Reveal hidden contents

대박 !! :wub: Thank you so much for making this. Have fun at the event and strolling around S.Korea.

10 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

Hi guys, i just read on random IG account that the flower SHK shared today is Kikyo flower. Can someone in this thread verify it. Because from what i read in google kikyo flower is five petal flower, could it be other species of Kikyo flower? TIA

oh my @angieknows what a beautiful box,,very very beautiful,,thank you so much for your hard effort 

I saw that post too. Kikyo is bell flower. I don't know how that person think that's kikyo. Coz it's obviously not.

@angieknows It looks great!!!!!!! I'm so happy !

@ssnooow No problem :)

I saw some posts on Instagram posting pictures of the set of the Chanel fashion show in Beijing, are we sure that those pictures are really the set?. because it looks like the exact set in Rome. Can't be right?.

Wondering which piece SHK will wear  - if anyone is interested in what the show will look like (*It was gorgeous!) - The opening piece is the dress that SHK wore during the interviews in HK. Many of the other dresses and coats were worn by her during her Elle China shoot in Jeju.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Scop2h2_BWDUAvf58oeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeFPgZFsrG7Y_kss9-5UX

Looking at her choice for nail colour - shell pink, I feel like she's going to wear one of the dresses from the pink section or maybe from the white section of the show. Hopefully they won't make her repeat any of the dresses that she's already worn because it would be such a waste!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd0bYu0-oZBt-XISxmGQXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ4C-lowbdLwXTQ5zeWOPimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxf7StlmbBaHjX1lb0HM-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1mIlzRPhVBtRqRfIxYwh

Archived